Photo Booth not working

Marina1998Marina1998 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello and Merry Christmas! ? Does anyone know why I can't use my photo booth? Every time I try to take a photo it says I don't have enough space. Thank you in advance! ?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Space is a device issue. Perhaps it's your permissions? Did anything change? If it just started suddenly, and it says space, you should check your device for free space, etc. Just for fun, have you tried deleting or moving things to abother device or hard drive for storage?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Marina1998Marina1998 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have enough space on device. I even transfered the game on the SD card because i thought that my phone storage was full...but the problem persists
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh my phone, even if the game is on the SD card the photos save to the actual device. When you say you have enough space, are you included the available space on the SD card too? Because it wouldn't be looking at that - it would be looking at device space. I'm sure there's some sort of minimum it requires but I don't know what that would be. As Koko said, also double check your permissions to make sure your device didn't somehow turn off permissions to use phone/photo storage for the app.
    edited December 2017
    I couldn’t take a pic on my new device, it was a simple permission...specifically allowing the game to access photos.
    Bigger issue... the game is not it’s most stable transferred to the sd card.
    You probably missed my question about whether this just started out of the blue, or if it was after something....an update, adding more apps. Oh, did it stop working after you put. The game on the card?
    If your game is on the sd Card, it’s most likely trying to put the pictures in the gallery, but it’s not on the same structure as the gallery.
    For a definitive answer on this, I would submit a ticket explain the entire situation....the game being in the sd card. I’d be sure and put that at the beginning. Good luck, and Happy New Year. Hope it resolves swiftly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Marina1998Marina1998 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you so much. I moved the app from SD card to phone storage and then I tried to take a photo and it WORKED :)) I don't know how because the app was originally instaled on the phone. Happy New Year! May your wishes come true ?
    edited January 2018
    Aww so glad it worked. I keep all my graphics and things on my sad card. But I put the apps on the internal storage. Happy New year
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyNicole78AmyNicole78 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do I change privacy settings for a android to use photo booth?
    You have to allow KKH to access your photos.  I don't know of any specific privacy settings.  If you continue to have trouble please send an ingame ticket to Customer Care.   top left of your game screen tap ( lll / Help / Glu Support ) 
    And Welcome to the Forum.  :)   Nice to meet you.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @AmyNicole78 I had trouble with mine at first, too. My permissions were all on and I had plenty of space, but for some reason it still wouldn't work.. here's what I did:
    Go to settings
    Go to apps
    Go to Kardashian
    Scroll down to permissions
    (If any of the options are turned off, turn them on and try the app again...)
    If they are all already on.. turn them all off.... Close out of the app, turn off your phone, turn your phone back on, turn the permissions back on, and then open the app again. 
    I hope this helps!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Thanks a lot @luvs2gruuv ! That helped me taking my first pictures for these years Kimiversary <3
    Wish you all a great event and stay health!
    Much Love
    xoxo
    Mom of a Teenage daughter🥰
    Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
    English is not my first language 🇬🇷 🇩🇪 🇬🇧
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @AmyNicole78 I had trouble with mine at first, too. My permissions were all on and I had plenty of space, but for some reason it still wouldn't work.. here's what I did:
    Go to settings
    Go to apps
    Go to Kardashian
    Scroll down to permissions
    (If any of the options are turned off, turn them on and try the app again...)
    If they are all already on.. turn them all off.... Close out of the app, turn off your phone, turn your phone back on, turn the permissions back on, and then open the app again. 
    I hope this helps!
    This might be old but finally something worked 🙌 thank you!