🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I have consistently gotten low 30s score and used space bun type hair then did the same outfit with the new VIP event hair and got mid 40s ... how is that more of a workout look??
    I don’t understand!!!  
    Platform : iOS 

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I been scoring low 40 and currently I need 40 to get to the bottle with my last look. 
    IOS Player 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Was worried I would not get the bottle, but now I can relax😅
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im shocked!!!
    This has been my best SYS so far!!
    I have been scoring mostly in the 40's and i even managed to hit 50 in one look!!! For Facebook KKH thats impressive!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Good luck @trashley good luck everyone . The last rounds begins in a few minutes, after that there's time to decide if there is a ticket on your future.   
    Good Luck!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2019
    ZonkyKong said:
    OK. Have y'all ever seen the same person's dolls up against each other in voting? I think I did!! Hair, makeup, nose ring, distinctive (to me) rings?? All the same. I could be mistaken, but I doubt it.  I didn't scribble over the face, cuz I thought y'all should take a look. 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Lol they both look like long-lost twin sisters haha who finally found each other after all of these yrs after being separated at birth😅😅😅😅
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Lol my last few scores weren’t very popular I guess. Hope nobody is buying tickets because that was my last look lol. Either people are voting real brutal or it’s......riiggggged 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’ve slowly watched another doll on TS spend the week turning into mine.. first the hair color, then the hair styles, then the face shape, and the eyes and eye color. I wear the contour and she switched to the face with the line on it. Wyd sis? Guess it’s working bc she’s ahead of me by a few. Whatever. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My final entries 21-26:

This was a tough event, the first event I did not get 50+ votes. I tried so many different looks, but it did not result in higher scores.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    All my tennis shoes were locked for my last look and I love the color so yes, I totally went for the luxe goal anyway 😂 Maria knows I’m weak. Plus I still haven’t finished the VIP event so now I’m 30 stars closer. So happy to finally have this water bottle!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ZonkyKongZonkyKong Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    ZonkyKong said:
    OK. Have y'all ever seen the same person's dolls up against each other in voting? I think I did!! Hair, makeup, nose ring, distinctive (to me) rings?? All the same. I could be mistaken, but I doubt it.  I didn't scribble over the face, cuz I thought y'all should take a look. 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Lol they both look like long-lost twin sisters haha who finally found each other after all of these yrs after being separated at birth😅😅😅😅
    I like this back story @Carol! I always look for my doll's twin in voting, but haven't found her yet. 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    higher and lower votes. At first i thought i was going to buy tickets to get the bottle but i finished this morning. I have another ticket on the way so ill use it just in case..... im currently ts #1. I like this kind of sys cause its forcing us to wear all of our closets and be more creative 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Thank God! I was a bit scared that I won’t finish without extra tickets after my looks started scoring 38-39 yesterday. Coincidence? I think not. So glad this event is over, I really don’t need this kind of stress in my life. Games should be fun. Period.
    iOS

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited April 2019
    @ZonkyKong one time I did happened to find a doll at the voting booth who was a resemblance lookalike to my doll. It was a complete shocker to me lol😸maybe one day you'll find your doll's long-lost twin sister you'll never know☻
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

HELLO? WHY WOULD T$ GO AWAY 3 AND A HALF HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT ENDS? I WAS IN THE TOP 5. IF IT DOESNT COME BACK OR IF I GET A DIFFERENT LIST WHERE IM LOWER IM GONNA BE SO UPSET 😭
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
     of course this appears just when the event id about to be over. It would have been so helpfull. I like it but i wont buy it yet because i dont feel like spending money on the game lately. I haven't bought this weekend fashion goals either i dont know if i should. I need someone to convince me 🙊
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts

After my first looks bombed I thought I had zero chance, but then I actually started getting decent scores, five of my looks even scored 50, so yesterday morning I was positive I was going to finish... But then like so many others my scores started to drop, this was a really disappointing event, it sucks that all I needed was 2 more points.... I'm just so upset because I really thought I was going to be able to reach the bottle.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    For the first time EVER i hit 50 points and with not one look, but with 2!!!
    This SYS is oficially the best one i ever had :D 
    These are my 2 best looks AKA the ones who reached and pased 50 points <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    JUST SAW ANTLER EARS AND A BALL GOWN!! I wish i took a screenshot 🤣
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I've been there @PlantWitch. And it sucks because you don't want to use a ticket for 2 stupid points.

I'm finished but had to use a ticket. I wouldn't have even bothered but handhelds always come in handy.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I used one ticket early on to compensate for some super low scoring looks. I needed 45 on my final look today and I scored exactly 45, ending up with 1100 points on the dot.

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    This is the first time I’ve ever had to buy a ticket. It’s so frustrating because my first 13 looks were all scoring in the high 40s and low 50s and then suddenly I was getting 30s on the same outfits. I guess I should feel lucky that I only needed one extra ticket (I needed 12 more points) to get the bottle. Handhelds are so important for SYS events that I knew I’d regret if I didn’t get it. But I’m just so confused as to why my outfits suddenly started doing so bad when at first they weren’t.
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Hi friends!! So I really want this water bottle, and I’m going to be a look behind making the votes. I still have the free 20 videos/k stars per day, so I definitely think don’t want to lose that perk. Do you all know f purchasing a ticket will take away my ads, or does that only happen when you make a purchase that includes gaining k stars??
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here is a post with all of my looks from this event. 

I finished 1119 points with from 25 looks. My average was 44.76. My highest score was 55, and my lowest was 36. Right now I am first in t$, but I don't care if someone passes me because that hair is horrible. 

Even though I finished, I still don't think these events are fair/fun after the first couple of days. The events are so stressful because it is ridiculously hard to finish them—this is especially true when there sometimes seems to be an automated dip in peoples' scores during the event. Plus, they are way too long. 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

This is so so sad. I did pretty decent on this event so I definitely think the points need to be lowered. I’m so unbelievably frustrated right now. 
    @ZonkyKong one time I did happened to find a doll at the voting booth who was a resemblance lookalike to my doll. It was a complete shocker to me lol😸maybe one day you'll find your doll's long-lost twin sister you'll never know☻
    @Carol I love how different we all look (not counting the NPCs, cuz nobody chooses those combinations in real life LOL). If I find my twin, she'd better watch out. I will follow her and make her be my friend. 😂
    I barely scraped by at 1101. Man, it was WORK to finish.