🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @surrjane you will lose your 20 free vids. It's drops to 5!
    iOS
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I went ahead and bought tickets... ironically my last free ticket got me my highest points yet lol.   I need that water bottle in my life though.. glu knew what they were doing making it the last item... foooooey
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Do you get celebrity perk points when you buy tickets?
    I believe so
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Do you get celebrity perk points when you buy tickets?
    I believe so
    Yes you do, I got them but he times 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Woo, done! I am filling this bottle with vodka and drink ma problems away. 
    IOS Player 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH at first glance I thought you already had the T$ outfit 😂😂😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    surrjane said:
    Hi friends!! So I really want this water bottle, and I’m going to be a look behind making the votes. I still have the free 20 videos/k stars per day, so I definitely think don’t want to lose that perk. Do you all know f purchasing a ticket will take away my ads, or does that only happen when you make a purchase that includes gaining k stars??

My guess is any purchase will. Mine did when I purchased a SMC
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    my first look over 50! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I did so badly, I'm not even close. Like I said, I kinda sorta started to give up knowing I wasn't going to finish. I got some nice clothes though and I'll most likely get the heels which is really the only thing I like in T$. That hair reminds me of when I was a kid and i was playing with some paint my father bought and I still think there is a purple blob on the patio.

If Glu would show us some mercy and lower the scores BUT NOT GIVE US LESS LOOKS AND MAKE IT SEEM WEIRD THAT OUR SCORES GET LOWER, then maybe I'd spend my tickets. I do have them, I've shown I will even use them. But right now? Nah.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i'm not really into the hair that much but i'm still like 

end this glu pls
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    So, I wasn’t going to finish.  The first picture is me with an on theme outfit.  For the second, I decided to do a little experiment, so I just wore my new gown because whatever I wasn’t going to finish and I wanted to see what happened.  I thought I would only get like 10 points at most.  Yet, there is a 6 point difference only... I done understand anything.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited April 2019

Found some identical twins lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    I wonder if the twins are people who buy extra looks with tickets and eventually go up against each other
    IOS

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Such a hard SYS! Finding appropriate shoes without spending k-stars was definitely a challenge, but I somehow scored my personal highest for my looks in this SYS than I have in any previous SYS! 

It took me 4 tickets to get the water bottle, but that sucker is finally mine!
    Right now, I'm number 1in T$... Everyone at the top in my group was pretty much always on theme... So far, though, I'm the only one to get the bottle (and, as I said, it took me 4 tickets...)
    Addicted

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019

Thank goodness that’s over. 
    I still hate the T$ hair but it was nice to get stuff at the end of the event, especially since I was only 3 points away from the water bottle (still so sad about that) 
    I felt like this was probably the most shady event so far, and I ended it feeling like some major changes to this event still need to be made. Out of a group of 30+ and nobody could finish the event??? Something is so wrong with that. 
    I made it!

Addicted

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @charlottegold I agree! I ended up 23 points short of completing the event. Strangly enough my last 2 looks scored higher, but it wasn’t enough to make up for 2 1/2 days of scores in the mid 30s 😒
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I squeeeezed into 5th place by like 14 points. Only the people who bought tickets in my group actually finished the event though. The highest non-ticket-buying score was 1076.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Got 3rd place! Lord knows I needed something chic in my closet 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I made it however I had to buy one ticket in the end. 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Shoutout to @thallisa for getting me through this event 😂 I had a girl come for 1st place with only 5 minutes left and I had some extra tickets laying around so I naturally had to defend my spot. Of my course my last minute look I submitted was my only look this whole event to break 50 🙄
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I can’t believe I am about to say this... But I am pretty fed up with this event. I started out pretty great, but then my scores dropped. I don’t know what I did wrong? I followed the team, even recreated some looks from the forum... Nothing. Nothing higher than 39. I didn’t finish the event. That’s a first time for me. But honestly I don’t care. I came in first place, so I guess that’s nice. No one in my group made it to the final prize. Congratulations to everyone who won! 💖

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Came 1st and got the hair. But have now decided I really don’t like it and prefer the outfit with one of my doll’s other hairstyles! 😂 I love the outfit though, it’s different from anything I’ve got! 😁

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I didn’t hate this gym theme as much as I thought I would, but I kinda missed my gowns 😂
    Anyway, I’m a proud owner of oily purple hair! I know a lot of people hate it, but I like it a lot.

And I’m kinda obsessed with this hair+TS outfit combination:

everyone was looking so good in the earnable hair that i figured if I got the TS outfit, I'd go for it and

IOS

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Came in first, hate the hair. But here is @AngelineJ, me, @yezx and @melissakkh. Love the latex and lace. 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mikaylachimo don’t forget your angry orchard!! 😂 but that last 30 minutes was stressful as hell, everyone should have a support system during this event. I’ll probably get gray hair during next SYS 🙄
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I lost to a ticket buyer so kinda happy with the 2nd place

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Super shooketh I got first place in forever. I think my TS group just gave up since I was the only one barely getting over the 1100votes mark. Which is a pity as I think everyone tried really hard. I think it should be 1000 to finish. It is just way too stressful.

I did like the theme! I never really love shoes/flats and separates. This SYS really challenged my creative juices. 

I will be passing shots of vodka at Casa De Vidrio with @mikaylachimo @AngelineJ and @melissakkh
    IOS Player