🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Disturbing the peace @ the muse lounge with @Halftime @katiealexandraa @TrashleyKKH

Edit: halftime aka Everly doesn’t come up on here anymore 😔
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Of course typical last min buyer. I been 1st all week, without buying tickets. I’m happy tho, I did good in this sys. 💖👏🏼 The TS hair wasn’t my style, so 2nd is fine 🤪

IOS doll 💞

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Good, because I need it 😂

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for including me, @jaeann ! Everyone looks great! 🥰

I ended up coming in first, but I will never use this hair. The extra kstars makes me happy, though! 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited April 2019
    First time ending at 1st place! and I get the bottle
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    liltiffs said:
    AHHH! I had been at 6th place all day with no chance to move up bc my scores were so low and I had totally settled for not getting the stars + bodysuit but a miracle happened! Two people tied for 3rd and my 6th place turned into a 5th! 
    wtg! I don't guess i ever knew that's how it worked out when 2 people tie and what happens to the lower dolls, but I'm very glad it does!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I’ve seen a lot of hate about the hair but I’m actually a fan, especially with my dolls new lips. Congrats to all who got what they wanted!! @TrashleyKKH thanks for including me in the pic, and thanks for the virtual vodka because I absolutely need it right now 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @zepphrius 100% agree with you, I submitted every single look to the best of my ability. Some girl placing in 8th pushed me off 1st. Did she deserve it? No sorry. I did. But of course, if I actually did love the hair. I’d be in a ticket battle with her. It’s stressful and that gives me anxiety honestly. Legit dolls who have 1st, deserve 1st. Bc they TRY, while others pay there way to the top. If your struggling I get it buy tickets to help you reach earnables. But ME, I don’t like the idea of taking 1st place from a doll who clearly deserves it. That’s just me. Everyone has different opinions, that’s cool. But this sys needs fixing in so many aspects. 
    IOS doll 💞

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

Purple and lace! 💜

@webra @judithkkh
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Some of my very last looks before the event ended for me. Only one look had a decent amount of votes which upped to 40 btw.

How I styled the earnable sweatpants. Since my scores were very inconsistent, I didn't even bother to purchase extra tickets on my game to complete this event. I'm kinda bummed out on not earning the waterbottle but oh well☻

And I'm pretty satisfied in winning 7th place on trendsetters. I won the shoes so I ain't complaining. At least it's better to win virtual prizes in-game than to win absolutely nothing in return. Ah well at least I ain't emptyhanded this time🙂

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SummerLipsSummerLips Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Thanks God this event is over ... Wait for the update now

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Anyone else noticed any change in the aspect ratio of the game? Particularly Android?
    For example, in Cannes, I was always able to tap the birdie without having to worry about the icons being in the way... Something has changed... 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I actually won 1st place! I cant believe it, I had two ticket’buyers’ in my group but their entries must have tanked harder than mine, lol!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I looooove this jumpsuit! Looking fierce with @katiealexandraa @VampireBarbie and @melissakkh 💖
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    This jumpsuit 💕
    I also styled the shoes separately for an Easter look 🐰🌸
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Being Fashionably LATEx with @kokokokonut, @webra and @jaeann

And heading to Vegas for a gal night out with @yez, @HollySisk and @judithkkh
    IOS Player 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @kokokokonut @VampireBarbie 💖

Got 3rd place in trendsetters and I am happy with that, didn't like that hair so much so I will not miss it😬.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    SO, I’m playing for 3 months now, I always wanted the GORGEOUS TS items but never achieved to have them and now that the prize is the oily hair, I get first... Well, life is interesting.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold @Chelsea123 thanks for inviting my doll! looooove the jumpsuit, probably one of my new favorite outfits in the game 😍
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I loved the jumpsuit so much that I had to buy some tickets to stay in top 5. No shame
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I’m in love with the jumpsuit and I don’t hate the hair but it looks horrible with dark roots. It doesn’t look too bad with blonde and purple but I think the weird gap should be permanently filled with the light pink hair color.

iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited April 2019
    OMG!!!
    I still cant believe this actually happened!!
    I managed to be 1st on my Trendsetter group :O 
    I have NEVER been 1st on a Trendsetter :O The heighest i have been was 2nd! But now i get 1st?? WOW!
    I wanna thank my kloset, myself, my aparent great taste for gym clothes and i also wanna thank Pernille (the girl who was 2nd place) for giving sutch a tough competition (not really cuz i woop her booty with 110 points diference :P)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2019

Surprisingly, my dolls did pretty well this SYS. Even Jon scored some looks in the 50s and got the last 75 KStar prize. For whatever reason, it was super hard for my male doll to get higher votes in the past. This time, guys have so many pairs of sneakers, I don’t even need to unlock them! I thought it would be super hard to compete with the theme. How are we supposed to judge who style gym clothing better? 🤔It turned out pretty easy to vote. On theme or not on theme. We can’t control others not to submit gowns for the gym theme but if we don’t vote for them, I believe more players would stick to the theme. It actually doesn’t bother me that much when I see gowns. I feel like my doll might get more votes if she was paired with one of the gown dolls. I think players are now more aware of voting for on theme dolls. No matter what, there are so many factors that affect the voting outcomes. There’s a lot to do with luck so I’ve learned not to feel too discouraged when I get lower points. Just hope that the voting system is truly legit: the number of times our looks are revealed to the voters is consistent throughout the entire event!!

In the last few days of the event, I did vote for some dolls with proper outfits but wearing heels. I figured some dolls have to wear heels on the road like I was. I assume they would change their shoes later. **Side story: When I first came to NY, I thought everyone dressed up like “Sex and the City”. I thought to myself, how am I supposed to wear heels getting in and out of the dirty subway stations with lots of stairs to climb? Quickly I learned, only rich people, or in a TV show like Carrie Bradshaw who take taxi wherever they go can manage that! 😂

I was able to enjoy the SYS for once because there were no ticket buyers in my group. Hand shaking to my competitors. Congrats to dolls who won! Thanks for the group pictures @TrashleyKKH @Amilicious 💖 Happy Easter!🐣🐰

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Won 1st place this time, my trendsetters group was very chill. But still this event is too stressful. I missed submitting one look (or even two) and that’s why yesterday I had to wait till 2 a.m. to submit the last look and get the water bottle. And considering that SYS ends at 5 a.m. in my country, every time  there’s a chance that ticket buyer can appear at the very last moment and get the first place while I’m sleeping. 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts

And I'm pretty satisfied in winning 7th place on trendsetters. I won the shoes so I ain't complaining. At least it's better to win virtual prizes in-game than to win absolutely nothing in return. Ah well at least I ain't emptyhanded this time🙂

This hair is ammmmmmmazing I need this in a kollection or tb stat. It’s so fun
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    :D  safe to say no water bottle 😂😂 but won first 😊 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    heres my final look. Yes the look itself got 40 or so, but she was celebrating that it was over. Lol

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Tazzy21 yas doll it's most definitely my go-to Barbie wig that I love sm. It's one of my fav hairstyles from this game. I'm hoping one day that you'll have and own this hair too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Sweetstephy thank you for your words of support, and I'm sorry you were robbed! But you are rocking that jumpsuit 😍
    Unfortunately it seems my post you referenced was removed