Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• vsinclair212vsinclair212 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Type your commentHello everyone!
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hi everyone!! 

My name is Maddi! I am 23 from Texas and I played for awhile when the game first came out but deleted it and lost the game so I’ve recently restarted! I have lurked on the forums for a bit and wanted to officially join in! 
    Nice to meet you all!! 
    Platform : iOS 

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    😆kinda late on introducing myself, my name is Stephanie I’m 26 and a mother 💖. I too was a lurker 😂got over it eventually. I started the game bc I have an thing for fashion, and I feel I can express it here 🙌🏼. Glad to be part of this community 🥰
    IOS doll 💞

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Hey everyone. My name is Kimberley (funnily enough 😂), I’m 26 and live in the UK. I’ve been playing the game on and off for a few years but recently got back into it a few months ago and have played it every day since. I’m always on this forum but decided today to actually register an account so that I can get involved with the discussions and meet new people! 😊 Looking forward to getting to know everyone! 
  • kahlove8619kahlove8619 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Hi everyone!! I'm Kristina,32 years old,kkh game addict for 3 months,everyday player. Level 21.A list, Play on kindle fire. 
    Short and sweet!!😊
    KK:H Game ID: g0w0mx05732701kt
    To add me on KK:H PM me!!!
    *level 21* KKH

• almostdianaalmostdiana Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey guys!! I'm Mar, 19 years old- turning 20 soon; wrapping up my second year in architecture school here in Canada. I played KKH when it came out in 2014 then ditched after a few months. I picked it back up like 6 months ago and I've been playing religiously since ;)

Nice to find that this forum is still active!
    Android Player
    Current Level: 27
    add me here!
  • ricks0831ricks0831 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi yall im.new to the forum. Been playing the game for awhile now... 
  • ajw7526ajw7526 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hey guys! Just joined the site today, but I've been playing since the game first came out in the summer of 2014. I got to over a billion fans but unfortunately switched phones and had to restart the game...now I'm at over 900 million fans, thankfully! My name is Alex (short for Alexandria) and I'm 22. Excited to keep up with this forum and meet new people!
    Platform: Android 💚 
    Level: 38
    Message me for add info!
  • OlgaOlga Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello! I'm Olga from Mexico, recently I started to play again and I'm eager to renew my doll's wardrobe. I play on iOS, currently I am at level 31 A+ #147 with 158.7m fans. I've been lurking the forums so I decided to join.  :#
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi and Welcome!

Glad you found your voice!  Right now most of the action is in the SYS and the WeekDay event threads.  If y9u are looking for friends you can add your Facebook info in your signature, or look for others signatures.  We also have Gifting and friends, you can actively look for friends there, post a thread, answer one, but look at the start date.  Only respond to recent or active ones.  ;). And nice to meet you. I’m koko
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Hi @kokokokonut I’m Lola, I don’t have much to say about myself lol... um, I tried looking for that friends forum you mentioned but couldn’t find it. Also if you didn’t notice yet. Im very very new to the community here, however I’ve been playing for maybe 2 years...? I think I’m not really sure. So I’d love to meet some new people, get to know everyone 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Hi everyone, I am Becky and this is the first time I’ve ever posted in the community forum but I’ve been playing the Kim Kardashian Hollywood for about 3 months now and my gaming experiences has improved simultaneously throughout the month. I am now a A list celebrity.
    So that is everyone I could say about myself,
     bye 👋👋🏽
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Hi everyone, I am Becky and this is the first time I’ve ever posted in the community forum but I’ve been playing the Kim Kardashian Hollywood for about 3 months now and my gaming experiences has improved simultaneously throughout the month. I am now a A list celebrity.
    So that is everyone I could say about myself,
     bye 👋👋🏽

Hi everyone, I am Becky and this is the first time I’ve ever posted in the community forum but I’ve been playing the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game for about 3 months now and my gaming experiences has improved simultaneously throughout the month. I am now a A list celebrity.
    So that is everything
    I could say about myself,
     bye 👋👋🏽

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Welcome to all who are new 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Hello from Italy 🇮🇹, my name is ILARIA, nice to meet you all!
    I have been playing the game religiously since July 2014. I’ve registered on the forum long time ago but never posted, I’m currently at Level 74, and I play on an iPhone 7 iOS 12.3.1

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Hey there I am Mika. Not really new as I lurk on the forum. Being playing for awhile but recently started back playing. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Korty said:
    Hello from Italy 🇮🇹, my name is ILARIA, nice to meet you all!
    I have been playing the game religiously since July 2014. I’ve registered on the forum long time ago but never posted, I’m currently at Level 74, and I play on an iPhone 7 iOS 12.3.1

This is one of the most beautiful names i have ever heard in my entire existence! 
  • Sandritta13Sandritta13 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi! My name is Sandra, I am from Spain and I am 25. I work as a Rad Tech.
    I am new here in the forum but I have been playing the game for 1 month or 2.
    I'd love to make new friends, I love animals, actually I collaborate with an animal shelter and I am foster house of two cats. 
  • Sassifiedx3Sassifiedx3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey everyone! My name’s Mandii (with two i’s) and I’m turning 27 this summer! Just had a baby boy not too long ago. He just turned 3 months old. I’ve been married since last July to my lovely husband who has been a great sport while putting up with my obsession to this game..(i even play with him now lol mostly so I didn’t have to marry an NPC in the game hahah!)

any questions or if if you wanna make a new friend, hit me up don’t be shy !
  • DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited August 2019

Level 35
    Android
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Hi all! I’m Abi, and i’m 21! I’ve been playing since the start in 2014, but sadly I lost my original game and restarted last fall. I started lurking the threads since but only recently created an account. Excited to finally join the community! 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Hi all!
    My name is Michelle, I am 31, work in HR for a diamond company, and recently got married  :) long time lurker so I finally decided to make an account!

I am level 38 A+++ and I have spent way too much on this game over the years. Took a lot of breaks but I’ve been playing everyday for the past 6 months.

Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm Juliette and I'm from France! I'm 26 years old and I work in a museum. 
    I used to play the game when I was in high school but stopped (probably bc I changed my phone, idk) but I'm back and I'm trying to get back everything I had!
    I discovered the forum a while ago but was too shy to post... until now!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    hi— kat, 19, from california. been playing casually since it came out— lost my first game but came back a couple years ago and have been at it ever since. super casual player but still having a lot of fun with it. anyway, hi
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Hey everyone! ♥️
    I’m Raghida, 19 years old and I’m half Palestinian half Jordanian living in the UAE. I’m an electrical engineering student and English is my second language and I can speak some Italian 😍♥️ I’ve been playing this game since the last Halloween event 💛 
    nice to meet you everyone🥰💛🎉
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    Hi again everyone! It's been a few years since I've been on here but I recognize a lot of usernames! I started playing the game when it came out and picked it up again for the 5 year anniversary. I actually joined here in 2015, my old account was "Katherine." but I lost the password so I made this account but never really posted. I was 16 when I joined, now I'm 20 and soon to be a junior in college studying graphic design!

Here's my doll repping my university's colors, aha. If you remember me or my doll Kat feel free to hit me up!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Alida_kkhAlida_kkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Hello, I’m 19 and from London, my dolls named Alida after the Italian actress Alida Valli. I’ve been playing on and off since the game was first released in 2014 and have recently given my doll a makeover with the new features released in the latest update!
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Hey everyone!

So I only just downloaded and played KKH for the very first time a few weeks ago (seems like longer though; back then I had money and a social life), which just happened to be the Kimiversary weekend.

I had so much fun with the SYS events and the Pride celebration and everything else going that I’m now 100% addicted and decided to stop lurking around for y’alls great advice and just ask it directly :)

And since my Doll is apparently really feeling herself in this dress, I suppose this should be her formal introduction into the world: 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Alida_kkh said:
    Hello, I’m 19 and from London, my dolls named Alida after the Italian actress Alida Valli. I’ve been playing on and off since the game was first released in 2014 and have recently given my doll a makeover with the new features released in the latest update!
    Hi! I’m new to the game (started during the Kimiversary weekend) and new to the site as well.

Your doll is so cute! I think that same bathrobe was the first thing I won in the game and I was so obsessed with it, my poor doll wore it for many days all around the Swiss mountains just because I couldn’t get enough of the robe.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m 26 years old, I live in Tennessee and I’m a preschool teacher. I played 5 years ago when it first came out and for some crazy reason, I stopped playing. I picked it up 3 months ago at level 14 and I’m currently on level 29. I don’t put any money into it, so I’m moving a little slow. You guys have really made progress a lot easier, so I decided to join in on the fun!