🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

1161718192022Next

Comments

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @zepphrius thank you hun, hopefully next sys is more chill💖 I also noticed they removed it lol.... 😧But you made some Rly good points tho  👏🏼  (: 
    IOS doll 💞

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did terrible this SYS, the only time my results seemed better was at look #15-#20 but I never hit 49, much less the 50+ scores you girls are getting. Sorry but I feel sour some people wore the box sports bra and leggings set and got super high votes I could only dream about.
    I even spent kstars buying some outfits and sneakers right before VIP, which is a first for me. I had 2 ticket buyers right at the beginning, but I persevered and was #1 on the last day which was supposed to be a consolation for me. 1 of the ticket buyer, she stopped playing around 800+ points, but at the last several hours, she jumped right up to exactly 1200 points. So congrats to her for buying her way to the water bottle and the greasy hair, but I'm still going to say, f*ck her.

Celebrating the end of this nightmare SYS with a champagne, sweaty hair and ruined makeup.

PM to add