Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/19/19 - VIP -With Hints Galore!

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Lol. Gave up waiting for Maria to offer  me a decent luxe goal ( stop asking me to buy furnitures!) I just bought the pink jacket and skirt set from this update and I got the hair! This weekend event is amazing and I glad it end with a high! I can’t wait for the new update! 😍. 

Happy Easter to all the dolls celebrating and @kaydencekkh that chick is so cute! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Amazing edit @kaydencekkh! 👏 I would love to have this chick!
    Android
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

I actually really like the earring! I thought they'd be too big but they're nice😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    @pilirositolam thank youu! It's from this kollection

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited April 2019
    nvm lol 🙃
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    During this vip I bought a couple of boxes, Toronto business, one kollection spin, a skirt and a clutch. I love the new hair and dress! 😍

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    If only people would stop advertising all our chances to get stars quickly. You’d think we’d have learned it by now... 🙃
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Editing this post as well, because I don't want to start any unnecessary discussion or drama. Sorry for the mess! 😬
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Glu please fix this tiny little black dot!! Otherwise love the clutch
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @kkhlucy it’s the hand’s shadow that makes it black 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @thallisa I mean this genuinely 💖Don’t apologize.. it’s okay, esp when it’s not your fault. We all know it’s glu (: Your happy you earned something. That’s great. It’s glu who has showed acts of selfishness.
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Glu please fix this tiny little black dot!! Otherwise love the clutch
    Oh yeah! It's like it's missing a rhinestone.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I actually really like the earring! I thought they'd be too big but they're nice😍
    Wow love this melanin queen @ValerieGray :love: your doll is so pretty just like my doll 😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options

#slideshowvibes
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Wow love this melanin queen @ValerieGray :love: your doll is so pretty just like my doll 😍
    Aww thank you so much😭💖
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I didn't notice the missing stone until now. That is odd
    iOS
  • Options

Aww thank you so much😭💖
    Yw doll🙂🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Fairytale said:
    Tysm @AliBryant for your help doll 🙏🏾.   
    It's such ashame that the nude outfit doesnt look good from the dark to the darkest skin complexions. #shameonyouglu
    I think that I'm not gonna spend my money's worth on the fashion goals outfit so thanks glu I can save my money now. 

Ok so I have been eyeing on this fashion forward kollection since like forever. I love how the tights/stockings that I can see my doll's skin color. I rarely play kollection since I think that they're all rigged and extremely expensive. But, I love everything about this lol. So, my question is how much kstars would it cost for me for complete this entire kollection?

I personally dont think it looks good on any skintone, it doesnt really match any of the tones of the game so i dont think its fair to say its only the dark tones.
    And that's fine doll @Fairytale. At the end of the day you are entitled to your own opinion and I can respect that. If that's how you feel then that's fine by me. But, I'm voicing and advocating for the black dolls at this community and how unfair glu can be towards my sisters from here.

Since the fashion goals outfit was supposed to be "sheer" on all skin tones, but I've noticed every small details so that's why I pointed it out. I personally dont like my doll in nudes since its supposed to be see-through and her skin tone ain't showing through that outfit. It's such a known fact that glu tends to caters towards caucasian dolls for specific garments and makeup looks too. That sheer outfit looks way better on the caucasian dolls. So, that's why I opted out off it and choose the kollection one instead because its sheer and I can see my doll's skin tone through those fishnets. I like how on this game there's sorts of different varieties and options to choose from.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Had such a lucky and successful weekend! The creme de la creme kollection which I've been waiting for for months finally came back and with a few spins I won back 160 stars! I also bought a boot/skirt combo I've been eyeing and a pose so I can finally show off the handheld I bought last VIP

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I was able to earn back 96 stars from just reality shows and 182 from various achievements, vip daily boxes, a few businesses, fashion goals, and leveling up friends.. so 278 back.. I could have gotten more from reality shows, but I was pretty busy this weekend.. :/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @Carol Davida I feel like they should have made it one of those items that actually have the holes in them so it shows the dolls actual skin, i dont understand the point of making an outfit like that because its clear it looks better on the lighter tones since its closer, but if it would have used the actual dolls skin that wouldnt be a problem, I would have liked it alot more then cause then it wouldnt be so limited  :/
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

@Carol Davida like these ones, i didnt mean to come off as rude or anything im sorry if i did! My doll on my game before this one was dark skinned because i had earned things in events that fit the skin tone, i think the game has always been bad with stuff for darker dolls especially when you just start off and havent gotten any event items 😒
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @Fairytale that's ok doll🙂 apology accepted! I think that it was just an misunderstanding and that's all. I just thought that you had a completely different view than mines. And yeah I had to give my honest feedback to glu on how completely dissatisfied I am on how badly they made the sheer outfit for the black dolls. They just did it so poorly and distastefully *sigh* I'm hoping that it doesnt happen again in the nearby future when the glu team makes more sheer outfits.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here's a close-up of the earrings!

Looking gorg!

I wanted to share some of my VIP goodies from this round:

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I never really play Kollections, but I decided to give this one a try because I’m crazy about those floral boots. I ended up getting the k-stars and bundle before the accessories, so I decided to stop there and leave the boots behind.

I hope it was a good decision — the boots are so cute but it would cost so much to finish and just get shoes and earrings!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Rikk That will probably be very helpful! I suspect there will be a gown heavy SYS theme soon....
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I never really play Kollections, but I decided to give this one a try because I’m crazy about those floral boots. I ended up getting the k-stars and bundle before the accessories, so I decided to stop there and leave the boots behind.

I hope it was a good decision — they’re so cute but it would cost so much for just shoes and earrings!
    Imma just leave this here......
    Rikk said:
    Just a suggestion: please include these beautiful floral boots in some future throwback sale, or in the closet! I’m in love 💕

They’re from this kollection, btw:
    (I only know because I was in the Suggestion thread this morning. @AurouraKKH can vouch for me) :)
    ;)  Not trying to play devils advocate, but those boots are fabulous..........

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Rikk Looking gorgeous! You made great purchases ! So lucky to get the bundle! The golden dress will be great for the upcoming Met Gala themed SYS. 

Also @kokokokonut and I will be announcing our Vegas concert dates soon. 😂 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just saw this isn’t the current thread, i’ll Close this for now, let’s continue in the WeekDay thread....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.