Options

KK:H Weekday Event 4/22/19 - TB Event & Waiting for the Update

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like the black and white shoes.  But yes, avoid the St. Pats necklace.  It’s not bad, it’s just nothing I’ve said ”yeah! Let me put on that necklace today!”  Hope everyone enjoyed the Weekend.   I don’t know how but I twisted my ankle and it’s as big as a tree.  I am not happy about this.  I’m very impatient.  I told it to swell the fudge down, and I’m watching but it’s not going down.  This was not on my schedule for today.
    pkus side Apple got Stars in her 1st box.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Lots of blue in my palette this week very pretty.  I also love my bundle. I will probably do extra spins this week!
    edit: got this necklace in my first black box.. so happy when I avoid energy and cash in my picks..
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got energy on my 2nd Blakc Box....

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I am dodging that pink dress like the plague 😎 I really like my bundle this week!! 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I want the bundle hair!!! I'd be pretty happy with anything, really. Ok maybe not the purse but I'm trying not to jinx myself because it's in a box that usually gets picked. 
  • Options
    @soundspretty aww the bird! I love him :) He hops around on your shoulder- he is so fun! Your doll looks amazing in that bundle hair!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @SugarK  Dixie  @skevans and @MarianiPoizen are at Kim’s place waiting to find out if she prefers the TS shoes with brights or darks 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Chilling in my foyer!! Obsessed with this dress!!
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got a gold partnership tile on my Gold Box....

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Not a fan of anything in my throwback kollection. But my first box was stars so I’m happy about that!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @kiki_k if you haven't been here since the beginning of the game you wouldn't know this, but:

1) Kim used to post about the game on her social media. She hasn't done that since the Roberto Cavalli collab in December and it was literally only one post after months of nothing, and she was probably contractually obligated to because of the designer collab.
    2) we used to get "shop my closet" offers every month with a new Kim outfit being modeled by Kim. We havent had that since August.
    3) they discontinued new items or updates  for male games
    4) they discontinued new items and storylines for the VIP program since January. You can only do old quests and win old prizes.
    5) there has not been a real update since August or September of last year. Previously we would get monthly updates with new locations, quests, characters, etc. Updates since then have been fashion only. Not counting the kitchen update because that still super minor compared to the past.
    6) there used to be multi-quest storylines added with each update, now there is only one quest if we are lucky.
    7) the amount of new clothes each update has decreased to only the essential amount needed to get through the events in the update. We used to get lots of new wardrobe items plus a VIP early access sale with at least 12 items.
    8) even many the "new" clothes we do get are recycled items from the Kendall and Kylie game (KKG)
    9) the graphics quality of the new clothes we get overall has declined. That's not to say we don't still get some beautiful items. 
    10) the weekend events used to have a storyline. Now it is just, hey do you want to do this random gig for event points
    11) they stopped having any variation in the weekday events. It has been professional throwback every single week for six months. It used to vary week to week. Sometimes parties, dating, reality shows, and show your style.
    12) when they bring back old features such as the Valentine's gift box exchange, they don't create any new items. In the past there were new items each year.

These are just some of the features. Most of these things happened in the Kendall Kylie game before it died as well (meaning it was announced that there would be no future updates). So people are on alert for this game to head down that same path. On the bright side, Kim's contract with Glu goes until June 2020, so hopefully at the least, we continue to see monthly updates, even if they are only just fashion.

Oh that is really sad @alibryant 😞 I love this game so much! I thought I had heard it was a massive money maker for Kim thorough? I wonder why she is distancing herself? I guess  probably for branding purposes. I wonder if when her contract with Glu ends would Glu possibly find a way to make the game continue if it’s still generating a lot of money?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kiki_k the game still makes several million a quarter in bookings, but who knows how much Kim sees of that. The part of the contract that is public says that Glu can continue the game after her contract expires for another year or two. I forget without looking it up again, sorry!
    iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2019

Lol my kollection changed to this 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options

Okay im so upset :( this is JUNK compared to my last pallet earlier this morning with the beautiful bundle. UGH 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    I accidentally took a spin on my TB Kollection this week which has three of the items I lost when I transferred my game to my new device!! UGHHH
    This dress:

This hair which I accidentally won (original pic from V Day 2016 with Vats!!)
    ALSO.......just realized I used to have the nicer V Day backgrounds! I lost them in transfer too. :(

And the red studded shoes from the same event which I don't think I ever took a pic of
    iOS
  • Options
    Omg, I would not have updated my App if I knew the TB Kollection would change 
    mine went from this
    To this:
    Not happy. 
  • Options
    @Smuckies I had the same bundle to begin with, and it changed to the same one you have now :( How disappointing. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I updated my game and my kollection now looks like this... 😕
    before it looked like this...
    i wish I knew that this would happened so I would wait before updating my game!!
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My tb kollection before the update:

And after the update:

It didn't change for worse, but I did like everything except for the bundle and sunglasses in the previous one, so it’s kinda 50-50 situation for me 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    @Smuckies I had the same bundle to begin with, and it changed to the same one you have now :( How disappointing. 
    It really is :(. I was really excited about my bundle and most of the items in my original Kollection. So disappointing. 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019
    My Kollection also changed after the update. The bundle is worse but everything else is better or the same 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'm glad that I am always patient when it comes to an update. I like my TB palette this week, so I am going to wait, maybe buy a box, maybe not, since last update I haven't seen anybody get the good stuff from their TB boxes.
    Android
  • Options
    My Kollection has changed for a third time!
    iOS
  • Options
    ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    My TB Kollection keeps changing and everytime it gets worse!!!! 
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Lol, my TB kollection has also changed again.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know Mondays can be rough, Hell they write songs about it.  But I just celebrated holiday all about renewal and rebirth. Let’s not start calling Time of Death yet.  I’ve been busy playing with all my new clothes from the weekend, or I would have posted an hour ago.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mine also changed for the 3rd time now. 😶
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited April 2019

Never seen this bundle!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @Smuckies i have that bundle now too! Lol! They must be on a rotation... and you and I are on the same rotation! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda