šŸ—³ļøSYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Solea said:
    And lo and behold, the low results are starting again...
    Oh ! Again in my group ! šŸ˜œ I thought youā€™d get way more points with those looks...
    Haha must be fate šŸ˜‚ And thank you - doing poorly so far! 8th overall! šŸ˜–
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Version 9.12 android
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm on 8.1.0 on Moto G5S (no more recent updates available for my phone) but have the same issue as the other Android users.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Ā Tied for third place right now, the top two are wearing gowns of course šŸ™ƒ
    IOS
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

First two looks. For it being the first day Iā€™m happy with these scores!
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    katie_js said: love the purple hair its amazing, I want it jajaja
    Ā Tied for third place right now, the top two are wearing gowns of course šŸ™ƒ

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I canā€™t see the trendsetters and Iā€™m really curious to see where I fall so far :(
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I'm on 8.1.0 on Moto G5S (no more recent updates available for my phone) but have the same issue as the other Android users.
    She means the game versionĀ 
    I play on androidĀ 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    If this goes beyond 6 hours I hope we are a compensated with an extra free ticket
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @KalindaKing sorry to chase, but is there any update on when the issue for Android users will be fixed? It's getting pretty late here in Europe and people will be wanting to head to bed. That will mean we lose tickets which puts us at an unfair disadvantage.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The team is looking into this, and as soon as there is any word we'll post it here.Ā  It's frustrating,but deep breaths, relax, and know your event will be up and running as soon as possible. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thanks so much for including me, LOVE everyoneā€™s looks here and how different (but still on theme!) they are! That was my first look i submitted and I got a 39 which was slightly disappointing .... but after seeing everyoneā€™s other scores I guess itā€™s not horrible.Ā 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    The #1 doll in my group is wearing a long pink ball gown and holding a wine glass. She looks absolutely gorgeous but I guess she interpreted music festival as like ? A classy jazz festival??Ā 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I thought my looks would have done a lot better ā€¦

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Our team is looking into this now! If youā€™re an Android player whoā€™s having trouble, can you let me know which version you have - 9.11 or 9.12?
    Im on androind version 8.0 but i cant update it right now, ill do it when i get home. My game has the last update installed but I have the same problem and i cant submit looks or vote šŸ˜žšŸ˜„
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    For users with issues submitting, donā€™t wait up, we will find a way to compensate you when we have this issue fixed.Ā 

Are there any any android users who are actually able to access the event properly?
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

2nd look. Iā€™m so disappointedĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @eggsandbananas thank you for the message! Would hate to set alarms in the middle of the night to check on the event.
    I'm having the issue as well by the way, I'm updated to the newest version. Too bad I can't play, it doesn't let me submit a look.Ā 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    For users with issues submitting, donā€™t wait up, we will find a way to compensate you when we have this issue fixed.Ā 

Are there any any android users who are actually able to access the event properly?
    Thanks for the update @eggsandbananas - I was getting close to reaching for the matchsticks to keep my eyes open!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Resolution may not come until sometime tomorrow or later, but weā€™ll make sure to sort out any missed submissions if you are currently having trouble. Thanks for your patience and thanks for playing!!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

I hate that I can't play I love this theme and the prizes, I really hope this can be fix asap and that we can have a really nice compensation haha, I truly expect the game will work soonĀ 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Android, I think I'm on 9.12 as well. I'm not 100% sure how to check but I don't have any available updates in the play store.

There's always something, lol

Edit: actually the delay will help see what kind of outfits are working well so we can get higher scores when we do start. Not all bad!
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Well. I have spent way too much time and money on this game this weekend but dammit music festivals are my thing and I want all of the hair!!!

Im not a newbie to the game and I jumped right in and bought 12 tickets, have already played 7 looks and I am reminded that need to pace myself because none I have alerted the whole group that I am in it to win it and if there are any competitive sisters in the bunch things could get ugly for my wallet! Should have waited until the final day or so to go all in with the ticket purchasing. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

is it time to go balls to the wall wall and get vip gold too?? Is it really 30 stars a day?
    iOS DollĀ 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

1h30 into the event and im already done
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    Lisylis said:
    Android, I think I'm on 9.12 as well. I'm not 100% sure how to check but I don't have any available updates in the play store.

There's always something, lol

Edit: actually the delay will help see what kind of outfits are working well so we can get higher scores when we do start. Not all bad!
    I had a minor delay too, I wasnā€™t getting ANY votes Ā - Iā€™m in the US central time zone on IOS. After 3:30 or CST Iā€™m finally getting votes and earnables.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited April 2019
    yezx said:

Oh lol, 2 minutes later and she already has 200+ votes
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Not off to a great start:

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
    yezx said:
    yezx said:

Oh lol, 2 minutes later and she already has 200+ votes
    Oh boy. Sara and I must be soul sisters. Please donā€™t hate us. If itā€™s any consolation I havenā€™t done anything else with my time this weekend.... šŸ˜•

iOS DollĀ 

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Android, 9.12. Same problem. Can't submit or vote.
    I give up, bedtime.

Android