šŸ—³ļøSYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    katie_js said:
    Ā Tied for third place right now, the top two are wearing gowns of course šŸ™ƒ
    I never get 40 votes! You go girl!!!

I am so anti anyone wearing gowns to a music fest. Clearly they have never been to a music fest! šŸŒˆšŸ¦„
    iOS DollĀ 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @Monica L I wouldn't hate her if she tried, the looks she is submitting are trash
    btw soul sisters? you mean spenders lol

Edit: to be clear, i dont mind buying tickets, but I do if its only to submit daily box bikini looks
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So I got my first two looks back and they werenā€™t as good as I hoped. Since I had 2 extra tickets leftover, I just used them right away because I have zero self control & know casual events are harder. Plus I just really love both the earnable and trendsetters hair this time, ok actually all the prizes... so hereā€™s my first 4:

Donā€™t ask why the third one is watermelon themed, when I planned it I was expecting a fun and summery outdoor festival for the background šŸ˜‚ thought Iā€™d still try it out, but it was my worst of course. None of these scored great but theyā€™re not terrible. My scores are always bad on the first day so letā€™s hope it gets better. My apologies to everyone in my trendsetters group who hates me already.... šŸ˜…
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Still not working
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    So I saw a lot of people using the weekend event hair and this jumpsuit so I decide to try it to see how it would go, not bad!Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yeah,Ā  hang in there.Ā  As Eggs said, they'll figure it out, and make things right, and they are doing their best (ok last part was from me.)Ā  I have an Android that works, and an android that doesn't.Ā  at least there is no chance of them being in the same trendsetters again. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Good news for Android users, by the time y'all get the event, maybe we'll have cracked the code for the theme cause whew boy that voting!!

my first looks I went for kinda festival and kinda clubbyĀ 

Me now:

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @Monica L lol I totally feel that, I only used two extra but I already feel the same that I probablyyyy shouldā€™ve waited until the end instead, and that everyone in my group is probably mad. Hopefully nobody in our groups is too competitive!

btw yes, you really get 30 stars a day for VIP gold. Iā€™m VIP gold and itā€™s a great deal if you already spend a lot!! 30 a day adds up to 900 for the month, and vip is a cheaper price than buying 900 stars from the store in star packs would be, plus thereā€™s the 10 extra max energy, new clothes & quests, etc
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    yezx said:

1h30 into the event and im already done
    Same sis! Sameee! Plus my first two looks obvs didnā€™t do what I expected šŸ™ƒ
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My first two looks tanked. Feel like I should try a gown next šŸ˜‚ I honestly donā€™t care about the theme anymore which was completely ruined by the background anyway.Ā Iā€™m not crazy about the earnable hair either now that Iā€™ve seen it on my doll, Iā€™m good as long as I get the aperol spritzšŸ¹šŸ¹
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Also, y'all complaining about your T$ #1, mine is already over 300. Better than last SYS though which is still kinda sad.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @KaylaJ I think mine will be too in 30 minutes or something lol

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    @Monica L lol I totally feel that, I only used two extra but I already feel the same that I probablyyyy shouldā€™ve waited until the end instead, and that everyone in my group is probably mad. Hopefully nobody in our groups is too competitive!

btw yes, you really get 30 stars a day for VIP gold. Iā€™m VIP gold and itā€™s a great deal if you already spend a lot!! 30 a day adds up to 900 for the month, and vip is a cheaper price than buying 900 stars from the store in star packs would be, plus thereā€™s the 10 extra max energy, new clothes & quests, etc
    Oh no. My #2 is starting to climb one vote at a time.....Ā 

I might as well do VIP gold. I might pretend I donā€™t, but I always accidentally end up spending on the game and I bet I get to $50 a month pretty easily. I may not do it for a whole year, but for a couple months itā€™s worth it.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Will us who are missing out now get any sort of help to catch up or will we just have to deal with it when it comes back up?Ā  :|
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    My first two looks! Considering this is only my 2nd SYS since Iā€™ve been back I thought these scores were good lol. I did awful at the workout one. But seeing everyone else mad at 38s, Iā€™m like hm....should I have done better? Lol. Oh well, the theme is wild and all over the place. Iā€™ll take what I can getĀ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Honestly, I am surprised to see that black bodysuit from the last SYS come up so often and score so well. I have been to a bunch of festivals and never seen someone in anything like THAT. I just cannot imagine wearing that to any festival.Ā  How do you use a port-a-potty in one of those?? Unless you have Kardashian money and access to some special VIP toilet, wearing that outfit would be an absolute nightmare at an all day fest like coachella.Ā 
    But I want more points... so I am trying that one out for my next look anyway!
    Platform : iOSĀ 

Resolution may not come until sometime tomorrow or later, but weā€™ll make sure to sort out any missed submissions if you are currently having trouble. Thanks for your patience and thanks for playing!!
    @Fairytale ^

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @KaylaJ mine just changed clothes and has already bumped up to 180 something soOo sheā€™s gonna get there šŸ˜’
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    evilhag said:
    My first two looks! Considering this is only my 2nd SYS since Iā€™ve been back I thought these scores were good lol. I did awful at the workout one. But seeing everyone else mad at 38s, Iā€™m like hm....should I have done better? Lol. Oh well, the theme is wild and all over the place. Iā€™ll take what I can getĀ 
    38 is usually the best I can get.
    iOS DollĀ 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    Will us who are missing out now get any sort of help to catch up or will we just have to deal with it when it comes back up?Ā  :|
    I hope we get some free tickets to help us catch up. I think that's only fair.
    liltiffs said:
    Honestly, I am surprised to see that black bodysuit from the last SYS come up so often and score so well. I have been to a bunch of festivals and never seen someone in anything like THAT. I just cannot imagine wearing that to any festival.Ā  How do you use a port-a-potty in one of those?? Unless you have Kardashian money and access to some special VIP toilet, wearing that outfit would be an absolute nightmare at an all day fest like coachella.Ā 
    But I want more points... so I am trying that one out for my next look anyway!
    I know and imagine the stench?!?! However, a few years back when crystal castles was a thing Alice may have worn that to lollapalooza in Chicago during her set. šŸ˜šŸ¤£
    iOS DollĀ 

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    yezx said:

1h30 into the event and im already done
    Oh same, same! The first doll in my group is almost at 300 and the event started 3 hours ago lol
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

I wasnā€™t sure if I would like the boots because of the barely over the knee length, but theyā€™re so cute!! Especially with dresses like this one that are just slightly too long for some of the taller boots. Here they are compared to the weekend giftbox boots!Ā 
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    @mikaylachimo can the boots be used with pants/ trousers? Ā 
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts

Ā Yā€™all I canā€™t believe this
    @Chantellkkh no, I wish!!Ā but you can wear them like this if that counts for anything lolĀ 

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I wasnā€™t sure if I would like the boots because of the barely over the knee length, but theyā€™re so cute!! Especially with dresses like this one that are just slightly too long for some of the taller boots. Here they are compared to the weekend giftbox boots!Ā 
    @mikaylachimo
    Thank you for comparing boots for us. I didnā€™t chase the GB boots because the color is so similar to the SYS ones. Looking at your picture, I definitely prefer the color and smooth look of the GB boots but like the height of the SYS boots better. I don't like it when the boots are so tall they disappear under the skirt.Ā 

As for SYS, I really really wish Glu had used a music festival background instead of an early 90s club scene. I was excited about creating boho looks but they look ridiculous with the SYS backdrop.Ā 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Oh wow, I came in to 130 unread posts on this thread! Just another Android here to report I can't do anything. On 9.12.
    iOS
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Another android on 9.12 but just isn't working...
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Hi!Ā  I'm newbie and I have the same problem (*pretends to be shocked*).Ā  9.12 Android.Ā  And I wanted that hair so bad. šŸ˜¢