🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Give glu a chance they know it's not working they'll get it fixed for us... I know I'll now be buying a 12 pack of tickets lol
    I play on android 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Are android users grouped together? Everyone in my group has votes.... 🤷🏽‍♀️ How will glu makeup for the difference between iOS and android users otherwise?
    iOS Doll 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Oh wow I didnt even realize that android is having technical difficulties of submitting looks :sweat: . I couldn't even do it either. Hopefully that issue will be sorted out and fixed soon.
    Android 8.10
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019
    My #1 is a ticketbuyer with terrible looks and she’s over 500 points so far. I forgot how unfun this event can be when you’re in a TS like that. Glu really has such a long way to go to make this a fun and enjoyable but still competitive event. Even something as simple as changing a background they already have (which was unanimously favored), they wouldn’t do. I’m completely sick of this already 😂
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    please fix that issue... 😔😔
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu is working on it. They appreciate your patiemce, and will have it fixed as soon as possible.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Came here to see what's happening, since I also can't submit looks. Glad it will be sorted out tomorrow 🌛
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Monica L yes only android is grouped with android. iOS plays against iOS.
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    yezx said:
    @KaylaJ I think mine will be too in 30 minutes or something lol

jaeann said:
    @KaylaJ mine just changed clothes and has already bumped up to 180 something soOo she’s gonna get there 😒
    I think I spent more time last SYS watching the #1 than I did on my placing. She eventually went over 3000 votes and no one was near her EVER! Like girl, you were done days ago, none of the rest of us are gonna try, stop.

Lol, my next look is in an hour, same time as Game of Thrones and I'm not gonna be submitting during tonight's big episode. I'll be so shooken and distraught my 3rd look is gonna tank
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    AliBryant said:
    @Monica L yes only android is grouped with android. iOS plays against iOS.
    That’s a good thing for Android then! At least it will be fair and I am sure they will make it up to the users! Phew! 😅 
    iOS Doll 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KaylaJ I might not survive after tonight’s episode... so someone please take care of my doll because I don’t think I will be okay after tonight. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    9.12/ Android note9 (pie).. same issue...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @KaylaJ I might not survive after tonight’s episode... so someone please take care of my doll because I don’t think I will be okay after tonight. 
    me throughout the episode

gonna have to leave my doll in my will lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ said:
    yezx said:

jaeann said:
    @KaylaJ mine just changed clothes and has already bumped up to 180 something soOo she’s gonna get there 😒
    I think I spent more time last SYS watching the #1 than I did on my placing. She eventually went over 3000 votes and no one was near her EVER! Like girl, you were done days ago, none of the rest of us are gonna try, stop.

Lol, my next look is in an hour, same time as Game of Thrones and I'm not gonna be submitting during tonight's big episode. I'll be so shooken and distraught my 3rd look is gonna tank
    I acccidentally keep voting for basic Bs in those free bikinis from the daily gift box. I don’t know why. Every time they are up against something worse - like belle’s gown or a wedding dress and I just can’t. I think to myself “well i guess this is their attempt at doing Coachella in a bikini and cowboy boots..” 🤔🤔🤔

iOS Doll 

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I'm so sad i can't play 😥 and my bf kidnapped me on the game. I saw him at panino and tapped, so he asked me to sleepover at his place. Now im stucked with an 8 hours date at his apartment, i feel kidnapped 🤧
  • kizkiz Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Is anyone's else sys not working? I hadn't loaded 100% and when I submit a style it does nothing.
    Are you on Android @kiz?
    Addicted

Yep
    Apparently pretty much everyone on Android is having the same issue...
    Addicted

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    yezx said:

jaeann said:

I’m sooo behind on game of thrones! The last I remember fully watching Arya was blind 🤦🏼‍♀️ I need a few days off to catch up 😩 lol
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @luvs2gruuv thanks for letting me know. Such a bummer :(
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KaylaJ said: I think I spent more time last SYS watching the #1 than I did on my placing. She eventually went over 3000 votes and no one was near her EVER!
    3000 points is so sketchy and unnecessary...how could that be a player with a legit game? If they weren’t cheating, what a waste of money.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I finally caught up on game of thrones today!! So I’ll be able to watch it tonight. So excited to finally not have to spend all my time avoiding spoilers 😂

coincidentally, the last SYS “water” bottle looks a lot like my game of thrones scotch I bought when I thought I would be caught up in time for the premier..... what’s really in the bottle, doll? 🤫

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got only 20 votes on one of my first outfits and I like the outfit so I can't regret submitting it. I wouldn't mind the trendsetter hair but I know I wouldn't get it unless I buy a bunch of tickets. 
    Platform: Android

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    We who are watching game of thrones and have a sys who doesn't work please come to cry together because the night is dark and full of spoilers/game issues 😂
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @Chantellkkh no, I wish!! but you can wear them like this if that counts for anything lol 

Thank you, I wish we had some over the knee boots that would work with pants 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Sorry for the bad quality but !!!!!!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I think I will start ignoring this event soon...

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    All these low scores really makes me wonder what kind of expose we each get? Why is it so low? Is there a way we can fix this, Glu?