🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I’m alive but hardly. I’ve cried 4 times. Are y’all alive @mikaylachimo @KaylaJ @DelenaGovato
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I AM STRESSED. How am I supposed to go to bed
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I enjoy voting to earn rewards but even the looks I am voting on are zero effort. I can’t believe no one has ever been to an outdoor  EDM concert at a music festival before. I have never felt so old in my life. 
    iOS Doll 

• Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Sooo upset! is anyone else unable to submit their outfits?! I'm like furious! I can dress my doll but wwhen i hit submit - nothing. legit nothing happens! I came submit anything, nor vote or even see the other dolls outfits on my list. Im super frustrated bc literally every week I look forward to this and make it a point to cone in first place..I've had only one event..last well..where I came in second but i didn't care i didn't like the last item so i didnt plan on buying a ticket just to get it. Anyway I'm like so upset! No one had written me back from support yet.. I've also not been getting gigs since the update..I told glu 5 days ago now and they just said they'd get back to me..blahhh  so mad! This happening to anyone else!? 😠😡😤😖😭< -literally the emotions I'm going thru right now lol
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Is it just me or are the majority of the looks in the voting booth terrible?!  They don’t even match... not just the theme but the items themselves. Like what look are we going for here? an equestrian wedding but it’s so sunny out you gotta wear some shades and a ball cap?? I’m so confused lol. 
    If you buy tickets and you don’t use them all during an event, will they rollover for the next event? Or do you have to use them all during this event?
    iOS Doll 

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I’m bombing! My highest score is 35 and the lowest is 27!!!  WTH am I doing wrong? These are by far my worst scores ever!  🤬🤬🤬
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Monica L unused purchased tickets roll over until you use them
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @Monica L unused purchased tickets roll over until you use them
    Yay!!! That makes me so happy. 
    iOS Doll 

• ajw7526ajw7526 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @Bentley Stellar girl I feel you, I can't submit looks or vote either. A lot of Android users can't, but they're working on it. I'm just annoyed because I'm always on top of these competitions and I almost always get first place!! I'm losing my crown  :s
    Platform: Android 💚 
    Level: 38
    Message me for add info!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2019
    The tickets that don’t roll over, are any unused Free tickets. If you bought it, you keep it. If it was a free ticket from the game....use it or lose it.  There’s a lot of misinfo on the web about that.  ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    That's why I'm pissed too!! Im am ALWAYS in first place..except for last week where I got second (but I didn't chase either and the girl that won was a ticketbuyer w like terrible looks and 450 more points than i had in second place without buying.)..Anyway ji hires it makes me feel Better its not just me, but wtf I'm still so frustrated..looking at everyones comments on here is making me crazy haha..I want to be playing so badly. Hopefully glue will give us extra tickets or something so we're able to catch up to where we should be. Btw are u not getting gigs as well then?
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Not all androids are glitched.  I have 2 Androids, one isn’t affected the other is.  While Only Androids are affected, not All Androids are affected. ;) I have been saying this since the start, but human nature buries it.  
    ‘And I’m sure we’ll all Be playing ASAP.   Good luck, and sleep tight. A bright new week srar6s soon. ;) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don’t understand how the look on the left scored better than the look on the right given the event. 🙁

I mean, did anyone watch Emma Chamberlain’s recent video? It’s Coachella and you need at least one DIY item to stand out. 🌈🦄

iOS Doll 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I don’t know what’s a bigger mess, my emotions after watching this episode or this event 😭😭😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ajw7526ajw7526 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @Bentley Stellar I haven't gotten any gigs for the new update yet, like no VIP stuff or anything. I'm basically stuck with some older gigs I have to finish first, but I'm saving my energy for the new ones that I was expecting  :'(
    Platform: Android 💚 
    Level: 38
    Message me for add info!
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    First 3 looks.  I’m honestly not sure what kind of look to go for so I will probably just keep trying different things  
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Unfortunately it seems for me club looks are doing better than music festival looks so I’m going to be submitting sparkly dresses and cocktails for my next few looks to confirm this theory 🙃

I’m sorry to the Android players that aren’t able to access the SYS. Maybe by the time it’s fixed we’ll have a better idea of what type of looks are scoring higher
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    If I buy tickets, will I lose my 20 free videos? I need the hair, but k-stars are more important. I can’t believe you lose so much after making a purchase. It isn’t fair at all. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @elettrahere, do you still get 20 free videos a day? I used to get 20 free videos a day probably 3 SYS events ago but after that I only get 5 free videos a day. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the ticket I bought but I don't remember which SYS it was...
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    I would guess that buying tickets also makes your 20 videos go away. If I would have originally known making a purchase would do that, I may have reconsidered buying anything. If you don’t want to lose your 20 videos I wouldn’t buy tickets just to be safe.
    she/her
    add me here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Lovee the shoes.💖
    So I woke up just now to sumbit my look from last night, but I saw that I already did that and I also submitted 2 more because I had 2 extra tickets left. I was so tired I can't even remember that it happened😯. Anyway, my looks look awesome so I am not mad.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    @Chelsea123 lol waking up and not remembering something like that is way too relatable 😂

one time I had a few drinks and ended up chasing a bunch of giftbox items and when I woke up the next day I was like what??? how do I have all these items??? then I realized most of my k-stars were gone too so, yep

she/her
    add me here
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    The tickets that don’t roll over, are any unused Free tickets. If you bought it, you keep it. If it was a free ticket from the game....use it or lose it.  There’s a lot of misinfo on the web about that.  ;)

Yeah.. one girl on Facebook actually received misinformation from Glu support! They told her they don't roll over... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Sooo upset! is anyone else unable to submit their outfits?! I'm like furious! I can dress my doll but wwhen i hit submit - nothing. legit nothing happens! I came submit anything, nor vote or even see the other dolls outfits on my list. Im super frustrated bc literally every week I look forward to this and make it a point to cone in first place..I've had only one event..last well..where I came in second but i didn't care i didn't like the last item so i didnt plan on buying a ticket just to get it. Anyway I'm like so upset! No one had written me back from support yet.. I've also not been getting gigs since the update..I told glu 5 days ago now and they just said they'd get back to me..blahhh  so mad! This happening to anyone else!? 😠😡😤😖😭< -literally the emotions I'm going thru right now lol
    Its not just you, this is happening to most of Android users, and some people already said "glu is working on it" and that maybe its going to be all fix today, I hope and expect them to give all of us a hell of a compensation 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

Well my scores are getting lower and lower...now no.16 in Trendsetters too 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts

First four looks...  seems like more on the girly side is getting votes... that’s  shame because I wanted to play around with some crazy combinations. Tried and true it is!  Good luck everyone! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @elettrahere yes ANY purchase will reduce your vids to five.
    iOS
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I’m running out of look ideas 😟 thoughts on these? Also I wish they had kylie’s discount universe bikini to go with her rainbow braids in the game!