🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I'm just using my leftover tickets now so they won't keep nagging at me.. my highest score was 43.  Then it drops down to 40, a couple in the 30s, and the tragic 20s. Nothing I do matters.  So... I'm having fun and using my tickets.  Don'the judge.  I'm weak.  <3o:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I would still like, almost literally murder someone for the trendsetters items from that first SYS that not everyone got with the white hair and dress and eye makeup.

You know, just in case you're wondering about how to compensate android people who don't have the SYS yet 👀👀👀
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    This is my ugliest & messiest look. I put it together in 30 seconds because I had to watch game of thrones and didn’t want to stop the timer. 
    Why did it get so many votes while my favourite ones carefully put together during the weekend scored 20s-30s?

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    ajw7526 said:
    @Bentley Stellar I haven't gotten any gigs for the new update yet, like no VIP stuff or anything. I'm basically stuck with some older gigs I have to finish first, but I'm saving my energy for the new ones that I was expecting  :'(
    Yeah I've gotten nothing! I have no old jobs left either so all i have is Simon calling me all the time..so annoying! I messaged them wed they got back to me Friday saying they're looking into it for me..then i messaged them again tonight and said my sys isn't working either and I kinda expected to hear something back by now about the mess up in tee update.. And they messaged me back pretty much the same exact thing..telling me they'll get back to me and thanks for my patience

...haha too bad IM NOT BEING PATIENT AT ALL! I'm literally lunge checking every couple hours driving myself nuts haha..pathetic. Hopefully it gets fixed soon bc ur the only other one I've noticed that said they aren't getting new storylines either! :( fingers crossed for us
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I put it together in 30 seconds because I had to watch game of thrones and didn’t want to stop the timer. 

This is so relatable
    hackers can burn in hell
    edited April 2019
    So, i'm so tempted to do on an out & out gown look.  I even voted for ....that black dress.  And it was the popular vote.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we please have an update were already fair behind everyone else 
    I play on android 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Android users waiting for an update like...

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    edited April 2019
    Android users waiting for an update like...

Well, we can be cleaning up in the TB event.  And You'lll be nearby we get info here.   That little kid is such a cutie.  The one with the dark hair sleeved me out.  I guess the little rascals are all gone now.  What was that, a hundred years ago?  90?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Can someone @ me when it gets fixed I've got a busy day coming up
    edited April 2019
    @AliBryant and everyone ..... I agree updated info is wonderful, but trust me.   when there is an announcement or status report , Glu will announce it. Tbh, I'd rather have all the capable hands on deck working on the issue, and leaving the task of  letting evryone know glu is working on it, to those who can'take help with the issue. (ie: your friendly community moderator)
     . Glu is working on it, and will pop in here when there is anything to pop in with.    They really appreciate your patience, hang in there, and know that Glu thanks you for your cooperation.  No one expected this, it doesn't happen  often, but when it haopens it is really a pain.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I just really want the sys hair
    I play on android 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    my highest this sys til now 
    @AliBryant and everyone ..... I agree updated info is wonderful, but trust me.   when there is an announcement or status report , Glu will announce it. Tbh, I'd rather have all the capable hands on deck working on the issue, and leaving the task of  letting evryone know glu is working on it, to those who can'take help with the issue. (ie: your friendly community moderator)
     . Glu is working on it, and will pop in here when there is anything to pop in with.    They really appreciate your patience, hang in there, and know that Glu thanks you for your cooperation.  No one expected this, it doesn't happen  often, but when it haopens it is really a pain.
    Thanks @kokokokonut - we know the team are working on it and we're trying to be as patient as we can 😉 I think people are just a bit worried an announcement will come at a time when they won't see it for a while i.e they're asleep or at work and will be negatively affected by the delay in seeing a message. If the Glu powers that be are reading this it would be brilliant if we could be given some notice of when the fix will kick in. Thanks! Xx
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
    edited April 2019
    I give you my word that once word comes down I will act like the town crier. I will beat the bushes. I will make sure everybody everywhere knows that info regarding the Issie is here.  <3.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Please vote for me if you see this look my votes are around 38-40 🥴🥴

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    The funny and sad thing about this event is that I spent many k-stars on hair and clothes because I though it's gonna be music festival like coachella, but nope, plus it doesn't work.If I only knew😂
    I give you my word that once word comes down I will act like the town crier. I will beat the bushes. I will make sure everybody everywhere knows that info regarding the Issie is here.  <3.   
    I'll just have to watch last night's Game of Thrones to take the edge off waiting...

Oh, who am I kidding?! I'm 20 mins in and my heart rate is through the roof!!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I couldn't get to sleep last night after GoT and then tonight I'm going to see Avengers. I did not plan this out at all. My anxiety is through the roof. 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @EllaCharlotte I think I have permanent heart damage from 80 minutes of nonstop stress from last nights episode. And I am seeing Avengers tonight. Literally might die from all the stress.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @soundspretty omg we are twins, hello
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @EllaCharlotte I think I have permanent heart damage from 80 minutes of nonstop stress from last nights episode. And I am seeing Avengers tonight. Literally might die from all the stress.
    Not kidding my Fitbit thought I was doing cardio for a solid hour and a half despite the fact that it has never recorded me doing cardio before

#JustGOTthings

Edit: Didn't mean to take this off topic, but what else can us Androids do right now
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

Anyway I saw Avengers over the weekend and while it was good, I thought GOT was better! :smiley:

Seriously so sad that there's only 3 episodes left of this awesome show.
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Glu is working on it.
    Android
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

My 6th look!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Feeling like a bride🤗💍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for your patience during this Show Your Style event. Please check Google Play to get a new mini update (9.12.1) that will let Android players access the event! We don't have news about compensation right now, but I'll let you know before the event ends.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Here are my outfits, #1-6.
    I still have no idea what people are voting for and I submitted #5 and #6 as a joke. I didn't think the butterfly aura would be popular, but I'll probably use it with every outfit until my scores tank again. 
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙