🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! Why not give us the missing tickets in a Mini-Update? Clearly we can't get anywhere with 24 hours of looks missing.
    Android
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! Why not give us the missing tickets in a Mini-Update? Clearly we can't get anywhere with 24 hours of looks missing.
    Our main priority was to release an update that would allow affected users to play properly. The fastest way to do that is to focus solely on that and follow-up with compensation at a later time. Make sure you get the new update, and play as you normally would! Stay on top of your free tickets etc. We'll sort things out for this event for affected users down the line. Thanks again for your patience!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    candydots said:

Here are my outfits, #1-6.
    I still have no idea what people are voting for and I submitted #5 and #6 as a joke. I didn't think the butterfly aura would be popular, but I'll probably use it with every outfit until my scores tank again. 
    I want that butterfly aura soooo bad!! 😭😭😭
    iOS Doll 

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    FINALLY

We're in the great game now. And the great game is terrifying

(ok i promise no more GOT talk from me now) 
    hackers can burn in hell
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Not to sound ungrateful because I am PSYCHED about the SYS working but.. was letting android players start with the amount of tickets that have passed (6?) not an option? I assumed compensation would be something related to points/tickets because everyone has been talking about how much they want to earn that hair! 

I don't want to start off complaining but I really hope that whatever compensation we get allows us the chance to get the hair without having to pay for the tickets we missed. Especially considering players outside of the U.S. may already be asleep and they'll miss out on even more tickets because their timer stopped.

To end on a positive note THANK YOU to everyone at Glu who spent today getting this running for us ❤❤❤
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @eggsandbananas!
    Android
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Only two tickets? And the rest we lost? 🤔

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Compensation at a later time sounds pretty suspicious.....like it may have nothing to.do with the event....I am NOT going to be impressed if they throw us a few K-stars next week and call it fair...I am happy we have the event to be sure....but could you reassure us that the "compensation" will be related to the event...and somehow accounts for the 6 free looks we missed....either by giving us 6 free tickets or significantly lowering the scores required for event items?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Was really hoping my Kollection would change with that mini-update but nope. womp womp.
    iOS
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Was really hoping my Kollection would change with that mini-update but nope. womp womp.
    Lol same😂😂😂
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The compensation will be relevant to Show Your Style! Don't worry, we'll figure this out.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @soundspretty @thelifeofRaeRae you guys make me so jealous rn😭😭 have fun and please don't spoil😂💘
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    The compensation will be relevant to Show Your Style! Don't worry, we'll figure this out.
    Put the hair in the closet free. Boom. Done. 
    we’ll make sure to sort out any missed submissions 
    Cuz that was what we were told. 

And frankly, try to keep in mind that not all players are on the forum, so they will be disadvantaged by not knowing what happened and randomly signing in much later to find SYS randomly appear way late. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited April 2019

Lisylis said:
    I would still like, almost literally murder someone for the trendsetters items from that first SYS that not everyone got with the white hair and dress and eye makeup.

You know, just in case you're wondering about how to compensate android people who don't have the SYS yet 👀👀👀
    👀👀👀👀👀
    Edit: just to clarify that I'm not actually threatening to murder or almost murder anyone please don't ban me
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Enough forum members spread the info through FB, IG .  Some Lurkers lurk JUST to pass along all the info pertaining to the game. The info will reach them. 
      I'm just amazed, we're back and before compensation is even announced, or put into effect everyone is complaining it won't be enough.  We finally all have the event, and it's on to the next complaint. Why not give Glu the benefit of the doubt? There will be plenty of opportunity to complain if you're unhappy when it's revealed.   Just a thought.  Enjoy the moment.  Peace and Love Dolls, Peace and Love.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Also yes @kokokokonut is right, thanks very much for your hard work getting this working again! Hope no one pulled a late night.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm honestly lost with this SYS Event. I don't know what looks to submit, when I first saw that it was going to be a music festival theme, I was like okay, some coachella vibe will be the right choice? But nuh uh. The background is like a nightclub or something ? I just don't know what looks to give to my doll. :(
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas  Is there any way for us android users who got affected by this issue to still get the earnable hair, the red top or even the skirt in this SYS event???  :/ 
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I wonder how Glu is going to compensate people accurately and fairly? For example some androids aren’t affected so are they going to reward all androids, and then the nonaffected ones are in an even better position? 🧐🧐
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hey @kokokokonut, looks like we're sharing a TS group! It also looks like #1 really wants that hair  :D
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    edited April 2019
    Enough forum members spread the info through FB, IG .  Some Lurkers lurk JUST to pass along all the info pertaining to the game. The info will reach them. 
      I'm just amazed, we're back and before compensation is even announced, or put into effect everyone is complaining it won't be enough.  We finally all have the event, and it's on to the next complaint. Why not give Glu the benefit of the doubt? There will be plenty of opportunity to complain if you're unhappy when it's revealed.   Just a thought.  Enjoy the moment.  Peace and Love Dolls, Peace and Love.
    It's more concern and wanting clarification. I think it's only fair when you're investing a week of your time, and in some cases money, to ask if you'll be able to earn the actual items. 

Oh and what I said in my post... For a long time I played and had no idea that the forum or social media groups existed, so I didn't know when things were coming up. Believe it or not. Some people are super disconnected when it comes to social media. 
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    judi said:
    I'm so sad i can't play 😥 and my bf kidnapped me on the game. I saw him at panino and tapped, so he asked me to sleepover at his place. Now im stucked with an 8 hours date at his apartment, i feel kidnapped 🤧
    Whaatt? U get asked on sleepovers by ur kkh bf? Im in shock..how come mine doesnt like me enough to bump into me and kidnap me lol..I only get a phone call once a day askin me to go out and 99.99% of the time I pay lol. Whats this sleep over biz about?!
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @charlottegold does it really matter if everyone gets, for example, 6 extra tickets? Since your t$ group is the one from when you started, all those Androids have the same benefit. It does mean probably everyone gets the hair. But to me that doesnt really sound like a problem? 

Rather extra tickets for everyone than no tickets at all?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I’m so sorry Androids are not able to submit, hopefully this will be solved soon!

Here are my first four entries:

So if anyone knows what voters want, please tell me!!
    Oh god I'm infatuated w the second pics hair.. I NEEEED it. When was that from do u remember? 😍
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Wait im confused? is the sys back up now supposedly or did i misunderstand something? cause mine isnt (I dont mean to ask a bunch of times it just seemed like people were talking as if it is back up)
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    Wait im confused? is the sys back up now supposedly or did i misunderstand something? cause mine isnt (I dont mean to ask a bunch of times it just seemed like people were talking as if it is back up)
    @Fairytale, did you update the app in the Play Store? I'm an android user and I was able to submit a look an hour ago.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I feel like this person is cheating somehow we all started at 0 on my trendsetters how is she up to 600 already a minute ago she had 434 than went up to

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/vrzqtz.jpg[/IMG]
    I play on android 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @Fairytale check Google play for an update
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted