• KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I play on android 

I play on android 
    That dont seem right to me
    I play on android 
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts

I am surprise that my black outfit did good ! I think the headband really sell the music festival vibes. 
    What's the max level?? Don't think I've ever seen that b4! My mind is being blown thinkin of all the clothes hair and jewelry u must have by this point! Jealsss
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    Fairytale said:
    Wait im confused? is the sys back up now supposedly or did i misunderstand something? cause mine isnt (I dont mean to ask a bunch of times it just seemed like people were talking as if it is back up)
    @Fairytale, did you update the app in the Play Store? I'm an android user and I was able to submit a look an hour ago.
    Thank you! Its working now :blush:
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @yezx definitely no issue here, I hope everyone benefits from this because it was a big disappointing mess 😊
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    I give you my word that once word comes down I will act like the town crier. I will beat the bushes. I will make sure everybody everywhere knows that info regarding the Issie is here.  <3.   
    I just loled picturing a KKH Paul Revere doll on horseback screaming "the redcoats are coming the redcoats are coming!!" ....

Think I may just of given away what a complete nerd I am
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I feel like this person is cheating somehow we all started at 0 on my trendsetters how is she up to 600 already a minute ago she had 434 than went up to

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/vrzqtz.jpg[/IMG]
    @KKH_Mermaid doll, we should try to report those suspicious players so that we could lessen the weeds in the garden LOL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ajw7526ajw7526 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Just got email from Android Support at Glu, update your app and it should work now! Mine does! Wish I got some free stuff in return though, at least... :/
    Platform: Android 💚 
    Level: 38
    Message me for add info!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My first 2 looks

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    Thank you! Its working now :blush: 
    You're welcome doll~ 💖 Now we wait for the compensation hehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts

Syndra x said:
    I feel like this person is cheating somehow we all started at 0 on my trendsetters how is she up to 600 already a minute ago she had 434 than went up to

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/vrzqtz.jpg[/IMG]
    @KKH_Mermaid doll, we should try to report those suspicious players so that we could lessen the weeds in the garden LOL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    Yes I agree that is not right when we're all actually legitimately playing the sys event and than people like that cheat and don't really have to even play
    I play on android 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @KKH_Mermaid....I feel the same way...the leader in my group went up to 800 points within an hour of the event starting..either she bought 24 tickets right off the hop...which why would anyone do that....or she is a cheater...either way is nonsense
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    This theme is my lowest scoring SYS event ever! I don’t know WTH I’m doing wrong! This game feels rigged to me!🤔 Typically I end up in the top three, now I’m 6,7th place! WTF?!😩
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019

all credit for look #4 goes to @katie_js from Page 7. I had never much tried that dress before, but the flowy + double purple worked great! I thought this would be more Coachella festival, but I'm doing my best to try and make it seem like I could do festival/club and easily get to a bathroom lol

Also @kokokokonut I don't see you in my T$ unless you're under an assumed name lol

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My TS leader is almost at 800 as well. Cheaters are rampant on Android specifically for reasons we are not supposed to talk about on the open forum. :unamused:
    If you see someone in your group with a crazy high number, the mods have offered to look into it if you PM the details. 
    iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Here are my first 5 looks. I even tried a nightclub look that matches the background and it still didn't do well fml. I'm so over week-long events. These aren't fun, just stressful.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Im actually doing really well so far!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My most recent looks. So far my casual colorful style didn't scored fairly high for me, so I tried out a different floral look and it scored decently well for me.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My last four submissions. Still submitting different types of looks to try and figure out what voters want... haven’t figured it out yet. I can’t believe my princess jasmine meets rave girl look is my best look here 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Enough forum members spread the info through FB, IG .  Some Lurkers lurk JUST to pass along all the info pertaining to the game. The info will reach them. 
      I'm just amazed, we're back and before compensation is even announced, or put into effect everyone is complaining it won't be enough.  We finally all have the event, and it's on to the next complaint. Why not give Glu the benefit of the doubt? There will be plenty of opportunity to complain if you're unhappy when it's revealed.   Just a thought.  Enjoy the moment.  Peace and Love Dolls, Peace and Love.
    It's more concern and wanting clarification. I think it's only fair when you're investing a week of your time, and in some cases money, to ask if you'll be able to earn the actual items. 

Oh and what I said in my post... For a long time I played and had no idea that the forum or social media groups existed, so I didn't know when things were coming up. Believe it or not. Some people are super disconnected when it comes to social media. 
    I was actually thinking they will probably have Simon, Maria or maybe Cassio call.  Direct to game notification is the most direct way.  They do it other times.  I’ve seen other glitches, and Glu really does take everything into consideration.  Simon could call 
    ‘they found a booth of uncounted votes Koko. Looks like you got x more votes.(tickets, whatever)They’ve been added electronically.”  See? So I feel confident Glu will handle this well.  

‘But we’re all in now, I managed t) make and have dinner with the fam, and now finally settle in for a night of voting and trying to figure out what the voters want.     

@KathrineKapelli I took a screenshot of our group, and sent it in to Glu to check it out.  That smells worse than when I cooked the chicken with the plastic bag of giblets inside.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty @thelifeofRaeRae you guys make me so jealous rn😭😭 have fun and please don't spoil😂💘
    Never! I've been dodging spoilers like crazy.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Android finally gets SYS and they celebrate by submitting gowns. This is why we can't have nice things
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

She bought tickets and submitted several in a row - my guess about 6-7 looks and they are all totaling up at once. 
    iOS Doll 

• ajw7526ajw7526 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Still waiting on the votes on six of my looks, but here's an outfit I submitted that got the most votes...still kind of low. The looks I've been voting on have been really random too, everything from huge ballgowns to almost nude lmao. I usually get mid-50s, but that's also for more glamorous SYS since I have mostly gowns. This is a mess.
    Platform: Android 💚 
    Level: 38
    Message me for add info!
    I want to submit a million more looks because my last tried and true flopped but I also want to save my tickets. So I sit here .... anxiously, until morning when I can submit my two free looks! 
    iOS Doll 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    My most recent looks. So far my casual colorful style didn't scored fairly high for me, so I tried out a different floral look and it scored decently well for me.

the shoes flower matching the hair is such a great idea

Edit: also, I will say these SYS with energy prizes def help me get thru the TB
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Are any of us going to finish this event? 🤔
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
    Are any of us going to finish this event? 🤔
    I am assuming you are on an Android, but speaking for myself —> YESsss I am on a mission for hair x2!
    iOS Doll