🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Savagekkh said:
    we’ll make sure to sort out any missed submissions 
    Cuz that was what we were told. 

And frankly, try to keep in mind that not all players are on the forum, so they will be disadvantaged by not knowing what happened and randomly signing in much later to find SYS randomly appear way late. 
    Well, I was sleeping, so I only found out now. I've lost 2 more tickets because I didn't know event was fixed, even though I was checking every half an hour yesterday. A little warning would be nice. I love the earnable hair and now because of glitch I have no chance at it.
    I play on Android
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @charlottegold I’m trying a Coachella vibe to this theme, although the background sucks for it. But whatever’s 🤷🏻‍♀️I’m just working wit what I got lol. But If you decide to style longer skirts/dresses I hope it scores good 🍀🤞🏼
    IOS doll 💞

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Are any of us going to finish this event? 🤔
    I am assuming you are on an Android, but speaking for myself —> YESsss I am on a mission for hair x2!
    Nope, I’m playing on an iPhone, but my scores suck!!! 😔
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Players are located all over the globe.  Naturally at any given time some areas will be sleeping.  They didn't know when it would be fixed, so as soon as it was fixed, they went live.  They haven't determined how to compensate Androids, but they take everything into consideration.  

The important thing, we're all playing now, and we have to wait and see how Glu will handle the compensation, which will be directly related to the event, and not some general compensation.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I would still like, almost literally murder someone for the trendsetters items from that first SYS that not everyone got with the white hair and dress and eye makeup.

You know, just in case you're wondering about how to compensate android people who don't have the SYS yet 👀👀👀
    I hear you except for the red outfit/skirt or whatever they had. I still see dolls wearing it in SYS and shed a single tear
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    my looks so far:

thank you for the inpso on my sixth look @youngbarbie!
    this is the best I’ve done in SYS for awhile now. I was able to break 50 for the first time since the street style theme with my most recent look:

maria offered me a luxe goal on those shorts with the fishnets today and I’m so glad i bought them!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    She is fighting for that wig and there are still four days left! a few minutes ago she was like 220 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited April 2019
    She is fighting for that wig and there are still four days left! a few minutes ago she was like 220 
     Same thing is happening in my group too. You would be the true winner tho💖if it wasn’t for her ticket outburst. 
    IOS doll 💞

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Loving this new skirt! Now I don’t have to pay stars for the other one!  Thinking of using it in my next look... thoughts? Would you vote for this look? And also, purse or no purse?
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @alycat I would vote for this look, I think it's beautiful. But I think without the purse because the sparkly camera is too close to it.
    I play on Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @alycat I think the look is perfect minus the purse, the camera is enough as a focal point and show off those legs! 

IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @alycat I'd say no purse. I think that look is better with the camera only doll🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Wow finally got 45 votes🙌🏼
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters

I did a few rounds with white skirts and they did really well! 

@Bentley Stellar max level is 92, doll! Actually most of the jewellery i am wearing it is in the Kloset! 

IOS Player 
    @KaylaJ @Lisylis I am intrigued by these talks about the old trendsetter items. Are we planning a heist ala Ocean 8 ? Can I join? I would love to get those trendsetter items. And bubble guns. We are getting bubbleguns too. 

IOS Player 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

36????
    WHAT DO VOTERS WANT???? 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited April 2019
    Runaway bride at Coachella festival 😂🤣 girl where ya groom at 😅

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited April 2019
    Okay so I was voting and I think that I may have stumbled and voted for @Rikk. I dunno if I did actually voted for you doll or is this your long-lost sister? Correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm mistaken🤔

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited April 2019
    LindaVB said:
    I’m so sorry Androids are not able to submit, hopefully this will be solved soon!

Here are my first four entries:

So if anyone knows what voters want, please tell me!!
    Oh god I'm infatuated w the second pics hair.. I NEEEED it. When was that from do u remember? 😍

@Bentley Stellar
    It was in the giftboxes from a Party Weekend in 07/21/2017! Thank you doll, I love it too!

9md13vaqo5b5jpg

What's the max level?? Don't think I've ever seen that b4! My mind is being blown thinkin of all the clothes hair and jewelry u must have by this point! Jealsss

You get Max level after level 92.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Okay so I was voting and I think that I may have stumbled and voted for @Rikk. I dunno if I did actually voted for you doll or is this your long-lost sister? Correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm mistaken🤔

Yes, that’s Violetta’s long-lost cousin Petunia! We lost touch after a particularly fiery family barbecue where a fight broke out over which aunt makes the best potato salad. The last I heard, she married a trapeze artist and ran away in a traveling circus that tours Eastern Europe. At least that’s what I could gather from the photos and poetry on her old Myspace page. Good to see you, girl!
    edited April 2019
    Ah I see @Rikk. Ty for sharing your doll's interesting family story with me. I'm so glad that I was able to spot a familiar face and voted for you doll🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AnyaHoneyBAnyaHoneyB Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

36????
    WHAT DO VOTERS WANT???? 
    I am guessing a little less glam, more vibrant colors etc. Also,I noticed that long white skirts are doing pretty well. But, definitely it's undefined exactly what we need to submit in order to get high score. 😡
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I don’t know what’s happening, but my first look got 40 and the rest have all been between 50 and 57, must be my lucky week!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My last four submissions. Still submitting different types of looks to try and figure out what voters want... haven’t figured it out yet. I can’t believe my princess jasmine meets rave girl look is my best look here 😂
    Update: Somebody in the top 3 of my group has just tried the pink princess Jasmine Halloween costume

I really am a trendsetter 😩 

hope it scored well doll!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    What look is iOS currently on? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Hi Dolls.  If there is a problem with a post, please send me a succinct dm, or if you are going to post on the forum, please tag me  @Kokokokonut and don't be vague.  I don't get extra points for finding a post "Moderator - "  or figuring out what you are trying to say.  "Has there been a rule change I don't know about?" 
    And it doesn't take a neurosurgeon to realize if you think something doesn't belong, REPOSTING just repeats the offensive post.

Request for all dolls if you post any doll other than your own, unless you post "Isn't she beautiful" or some other pleasant message, obscure the face/name.   And remember kids play too, and they might really think Reindeer Antlers go with Balmain, let's try to be a kinder, gentler group.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @soundspretty, iOS users are on number 8
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Rikk said:

Yes, that’s Violetta’s long-lost cousin Petunia! We lost touch after a particularly fiery family barbecue where a fight broke out over which aunt makes the best potato salad. The last I heard, she married a trapeze artist and ran away in a traveling circus that tours Eastern Europe. At least that’s what I could gather from the photos and poetry on her old Myspace page. Good to see you, girl!
    This is awesome!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
     My top 2 so far. Surprised 7 didn’t do better but oh well.
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    judi said:
    I'm so sad i can't play 😥 and my bf kidnapped me on the game. I saw him at panino and tapped, so he asked me to sleepover at his place. Now im stucked with an 8 hours date at his apartment, i feel kidnapped 🤧
    Whaatt? U get asked on sleepovers by ur kkh bf? Im in shock..how come mine doesnt like me enough to bump into me and kidnap me lol..I only get a phone call once a day askin me to go out and 99.99% of the time I pay lol. Whats this sleep over biz about?!

I was tapping around  and i saw him at panino. Once he took me to a very romantic date to japan, it was crazy i didnt know that happens but it was really cool detail about having a bf in the game like a real life bf taking you to surprise trips to japan 😝