KK:H Weekday Event - 4/29/19 New Week's TB Event Welcomes May!

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi @Monica L  I'm sorry but I moved your comment about Karl from the SYS into the Professional Weekday TB thread.  When you finish that event with Karl you will earn points toward the Weekday TB event.    So, in this thread you are NOT off topic. ;)  No worries "Mo".  With so much going on, it must be confusing keep the threads straight.  I often catch myself in the wrong thread.  ;) 

And yeah, it was very sad to learn of Karl's passing.  ;(   but 8 hour gig will be 20 Event points!  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Hi @Monica L  I'm sorry but I moved your comment about Karl from the SYS into the Professional Weekday TB thread.  When you finish that event with Karl you will earn points toward the Weekday TB event.    So, in this thread you are NOT off topic. ;)  No worries "Mo".  With so much going on, it must be confusing keep the threads straight.  I often catch myself in the wrong thread.  ;) 

And yeah, it was very sad to learn of Karl's passing.  ;(   but 8 hour gig will be 20 Event points!  
    Thanks for your help! I am excited there are multiple threads. I thought this was the only one.  😃
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

... sigh. Maybe next week I will have more exciting boxes 
    My boxes are usually along these lines and I absolutely hate it! 
    iOS Doll 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    2nd black box.... Ugh again...

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

look at the bright side, every regular gift box item is one less you'll see in your weekend palette!  I've gotten kash then energy, zzzzz. I guess the $ will come in handy since it looks like this weekend is a dating event and Bort is cheap
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got this cute black and white neckalce on my Gold Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

look at the bright side, every regular gift box item is one less you'll see in your weekend palette!  I've gotten kash then energy, zzzzz. I guess the $ will come in handy since it looks like this weekend is a dating event and Bort is cheap
    True dat... Lol thanks. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Good news :D 
    Just reached Nº1 On the Reality Shows List :D 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    1st box 25kstars
    2nd box 2500kash
    3rd box 40engery
    can't wait to see what's in my kollection. Not that I like one item but at least I don't get it ever again in my pallet.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Finally got the space buns 💗

iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

My TB Kollection was poo, but I got these fluffy shoes with my free spin! I’m trying to make them cool 😎
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I’m in love with the bundle but I doubt I’ll get it 😫 I don’t even know if I’ll be able to finish the event - I never can because of university 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    My pallet is amazing - I like it all except that Korkov head and black pants, so I had to have a try!!
    Won this gorgeous wavy hair! 
    Baha korkov head?! Why on earth would that every be a thing?! Ewww..so weird!
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Has anyone else got the new Bull horn suggesting a ‘love is in the air’ weekend event
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Abbeymae yep! every monday you can see the icon for the next weekend event. It's really helpful. I need to build up some kash so I can date at Oak!

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Oh crap @AliBryant same!! I just bought a house on a luxe goal 🙄
    @alice_kkh so jealous you got the space buns!! I have been chasing them for years 😭
    @charlottegold yeah...I make it a point to never pass on a kash luxe goal, so last night i bought $35,000 yoga mats in Bel Air, LOL
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant same, that’s one of my biggest rules! It’s always nice to get at least one k star. Shoot though, I have to grind now 😂
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited April 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @Abbeymae yep! every monday you can see the icon for the next weekend event. It's really helpful. I need to build up some kash so I can date at Oak!

I have been saving up for this event for weeks now so I can finish in one day 😃😃😃

edit: I hope we get spoilers on Thursday and it’s nice stuff but I spent all my K stars preparing for SYS 😢😢😢
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold Hope you get it soon! 💜
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited April 2019

I got bootsssssssss which is okay 👌. Would have love the boa or bundle but maybe next time. 💖. 

Now don’t mind me while I am heading to Panino for totally no apparent reason whatsoever. 
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got a new silver bracelet in my gold box! Finally, I just have the other chunky sculptural one. :)

@TrashleyKKH I really like those boots! Are they attached to the pants or can they be worn with other pants/skirts?

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Did a paid play because I love the bundle and got the earrings. My free play was the shoes. I’d still reallllllllly love the bundle, gold bracelet, or heart earrings, and wouldn’t mind the other shoes, so I might do another play or two later once I get more stars in my daily box.

Here’s my earrings and shoes: 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My pallet is amazing - I like it all except that Korkov head and black pants, so I had to have a try!!
    Won this gorgeous wavy hair! 
    Baha korkov head?! Why on earth would that every be a thing?! Ewww..so weird!
    lol, it was for April Fools back when Glu had fun with holidays. You got her shoes and dress too while the gift box was Maria's hair, pants (both seen in that palette too) and shoes.. It was funny then cause of all the dolls dressing her in bikinis and such, the guys even got a Simon head. I can't imagine getting one now though.

And another week where my gold box has a few items in it but I get kash. If that wasn't bad enough Simon just called with a Kstar gig and I was paying attention to something else and told him no (bangs head)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant it acts like the Balmain snakeskin boots attached to a pair of pants and you can only wear it with tops. It is a pity you can’t wear it with dresses. 

And they place it with the long boots in the Kloset which confused the heck out of me because I would assume it would Be under the pants tab. 

IOS Player 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I noticed we were both dressed in pink so naturally I had to take a photo:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @VampireBarbie if only it was Wednesday!! I love it
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @mikaylachimo its already wednesday 3am my time, no worries!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone