🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    TheKylie said:
    I don’t know what’s happening, but my first look got 40 and the rest have all been between 50 and 57, must be my lucky week!
    oh I am jealous! please share your tips! my last 3 looks have all gotten 41
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited April 2019
    finally got over the 45. I totally forgot to submit one look last night so i think ill buy 1 ticket because of that.i think this look is too glam for the theme but let's see how it goes.

Update: look #4 got 54 votes 😱... i dont know if ill need the ticket i missed last night because im already #1 on ts with 195. #2 is around 174, i'm not sure if it has the points of the last look she submitted. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Glam has been doing as well as anything else.....good luck @judi
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

My 8th look did very well!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @soundspretty, iOS users are on number 8
    Thanks! Trying to figure out how behind we are. Hopefully our free tickets or whatever come in soon.

I struggled with my first three looks. I'm trying the leather jumpsuit for my fourth since everyone's having good luck with it. Unless my scores get drastically better I'll have to dip into my ticket stash again.

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My first three looks got 39 each and all were inspired by looks that got other people 50 👀👀👀
    iOS
    edited April 2019
    I got 40, 37, and 36 on my first three. I'm not wowed in voting. What are we up against?
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Finally out of the 30s. Sparkle seems to be the way forward for me! 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Glam has been doing as well as anything else.....good luck @judi
    Thanks i see it is working very well. That look gave me 54 votes 🤗 its more like a club look than a festival look but it works 😁
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    54?  What am I doing wrong? Luckily my groups are pretty good, except for one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

100% credit to @TrashleyKKH ! My highest score so far for this SYS.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

@TrashleyKKH lol, no, no heist

*whispers* Shhhh, meet us in the parking lot of Panino to plan. Hopefully Ray Powers won't be there spying 👀 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    edited April 2019

This is my current highest score

The current number one brought a LOT of tickets the first day but their outfits are all basically starter clothes and that’s probably why I’m catching up!

This white outfit has no votes yet. I hope it does good! I like it!!

edit: it got 49 votes! I’m in the lead with no tickets brought (yet...)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We released the mini update for Amazon today!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    My leather look only got 41. Four looks in and I'm ready to throw in the towel. Almost all the top 10 in my trendsetters are wearing gowns?!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I can’t believe this scored so well!!! 🤩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

My first 4 looks
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Here are some of my looks @thelifeofRaeRae
    I find myself using this hair a lot because i feel like it fits the theme very well! Other than that I don’t think my looks are very fancy
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Here are my first five looks. I haven't done this poorly in a SYS since the first one I played when I had barely any clothes. 
    Gonna try to replicate some of the 50+ looks you dolls are posting here and see if that can get me out of the hole.. my current average is just under 39. 😬
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Here’s my latest two looks. I was surprised that both of them did so similarly because they are opposite styles. 
    IOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Does anyone know what the background might be inspired by? Cause i like it but it feels more like a rave than any music festival i've seen
    Fairytale said:
    Does anyone know what the background might be inspired by? Cause i like it but it feels more like a rave than any music festival i've seen
    It is literally one of the stage options you can purchase in the Bel Air ballroom.
    I think it is inspired by deadmau5 but with bunny ears instead of mouse ears:

iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

All my looks have over 45 so far at least! It makes me a bit sad though cause if i would have gotten all the tickets i was supposed to i might have had a chance at the hair 😞
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My first three looks got 39 each and all were inspired by looks that got other people 50 👀👀👀
    Same! Whatever I do the past three events have been a flop for me... Glu doesn’t like me apparently. And just like that they lost me as a ticket buyer. 😂

@melissakkh really starting to wonder if Glu's algorithm is set to give lower scores to people who have bought in the past. I have a HUGE wardrobe, with years of TB & event items, SMCs, and over 40 Kollections. And ever since I bought tickets, it's been a disaster. Before that, my average was in the 50s. The top doll in my TS (who is closing in on 1000 points) is wearing a kloset kash dress, the BASIC shoes you are given when you start the game, kash earrings, and one of the former Trendsetters hairstyles. Like.....wtf.
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Same! except I never bought tickets, it’s so obviously rigged, I can’t even..
    iOS
  • SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @MissEm1994 your looks keep killing it 🥰 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I tried a gown for a little experiment as my votes are already too low to get the Earnable hair. I’ll edit the score in.❤️❤️❤️
    Edit: only got 33!!!!!!