Options

VIP gigs

wendykkh95wendykkh95 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hello! I'm having trouble with VIP. Basically I don't recieve any VIP story lines, gigs, quests. I have been gold VIP for 20 days and I have not recieved a single VIP gig. I sent a ticket to the support but they were not helpful at all. I was wondering does anyone know how to solve this problem? Also I don't get 50% new clothes discount either. Basically the only benefits I have are daily 30 K-stars, maximum +10 energy and partnerships :/

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    How did Support respond?  They are pretty much the final word, but I'll try to get you some help, but it would help to know what Support said.  Sorry this is happening. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They told me to cancel my subscription and resubscribe, I already unsubscribed but I can't resubscribe until my current subscription ends
  • Options
    Ok, hang on. We’ll try and get some help.  Right now, you unsubscribed, but the program features last till the end of your subscribed period. I’ve asked for help with this. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @wendykkh95 Can you please send me a private message with your ID?
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @kokokokonut thanks! :)
    @KalindaKing I messaged you my ID :)
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @wendykkh95 Just FYI there is no long a discount on clothes/early access sale for VIP. That ended a few updates ago. The VIP benefits are now instead:
    -increased energy bar
    -daily k stars (30 per day for gold VIP when you open your daily box)
    -one VIP quest every 30 days, where you are rewarded with an outfit from past VIP events
    -increased celeb perks points (useless if you maxed out perks long ago like I did)
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant Oh it's my bad, thanks for letting me know, I didn't know early access sale was ended. And I didn't know there was only 1 VIP quest per month. This is my first time being VIP. Thanks for clarifying benefits! 
  • Options
    Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I just wanted to ask. I have the bronze subscription but I only got a story about coffee? Back on my trial period. Was there anything in February for VIP? After the coffee i didn't get anything else
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @Koven_KKH The timer on VIP quests is one every 30 days. So you will get the next quest 30 days from the date you completed the coffee quest. There are 15 VIP quests total.
    iOS
  • Options
    Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I did my trial around Valentine's week, then my subscription is on the 18th of every month. So i guess mid month is when i get the new quests. Thank you. 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I just got my new VIP quest today.. I got the hair (not a huge fan of it), the dress (it's aight), and the boots (I do dig the boots). 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    So, if I just got my quest today.. that fits into neither the update nor the VIP start date (March 6th) scenario... Weird, right?
    Addicted

• Options
    Ooh.. that's right.. @AliBryant you said it's from when we finish the last quest.. that seems to be what happened.. I must have taken a few days to finish one of my VIP quests along the line. 👍
    Addicted

• Options
    I got a pm asking where players could see what included in the VIP prizes, and the link is here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6541702/#Comment_654`    
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @kokokokonut it is not update based since the switch to the new system of VIP in January. It is every 30 days from when you completed the quest. I would not post incorrect information. @KalindaKing told us it was every 30 days in January. Perhaps you missed the post.

iOS
  • Options
    ZonkyKongZonkyKong Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I have had the Gold VIP for a couple months. When I get my billing notice from Google each month, I notice my VIP status gets turned off. I keep sending tickets, and obviously there's a bug that hasn't been fixed. I got shorted a tile and my 30 kstars when I opened my daily box today.  I shouldn't have to contact them each month. This month, the customer service person tried to refer me to Google. On no planet is this something wrong on Google's side. Poor customer service and a recurring problem when my real money is involved just makes me want to quit.
  • Options
    @ZonkyKong This happened to me too. On the day of my renewal each month, I don't get the gold benefits. Do you happen to pay with PayPal? I wonder if that has something to do with it. I use PayPal but I wonder if it would change if I paid with credit card instead. 
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant I use Google Play. So, I don't think switching your payment method will do anything. I think the game must have some kind of bug. 

I kinda think VIP is messing with max energy too. I am only level 27, and I noticed that when I level up, my energy doesn't go up. It stays at 36+10. Do you know what the energy should be for level 27?
  • Options
    Edit: I mean Google with a credit card. 😊
  • Options
    I don't know the energy levels sorry. I am level 65 and I have 55 energy. So it would be 45 if I didn't have gold VIP. Have you done any comebacks? 
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant I haven't done any comebacks yet. I just got into the Top 10 a few days ago, and wanted to research which I should do beforehand.
  • Options
    @ZonkyKong Have you earned extra energy capacity through celebrity perks? I have all 5 of those. So in total I have

Base - 34
    2 comebacks - 6 (3 each)
    perks - 5
    Gold VIP - 10
    Total - 55

So I guess energy level maxes out at 34 unless you do other things?
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant OK. I checked and I am only at perks 15 (+2 energy), so 36. Then +10 for VIP makes 46. That makes sense. Thanks for your help! I hope they look into the renewal problem, cuz it shouldn't be that way.