🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @melissakkh really starting to wonder if Glu's algorithm is set to give lower scores to people who have bought in the past. I have a HUGE wardrobe, with years of TB & event items, SMCs, and over 40 Kollections. And ever since I bought tickets, it's been a disaster. Before that, my average was in the 50s. The top doll in my TS (who is closing in on 1000 points) is wearing a kloset kash dress, the BASIC shoes you are given when you start the game, kash earrings, and one of the former Trendsetters hairstyles. Like.....wtf.

Ugh I've never thought about that but my scores have been suspiciously low the past few SYS. I think I bought my pack 3 events ago? And all of them have been my lowest scoring. I can't remember the last time I broke 50 points on a look. I can't even get 45 lately
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    i don't have the trendsetter in my game 😔 but sys working fine help plz
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Exactly! At this point we're just looking for that one thing that works and then submitting the same thing every time in the desperation that we might get the last item if we're INSANELY lucky. Its so boring i keep forgetting to submit looks cause i just see it as a chore. especially since only 2 looks stack. if you dont go to bed immediately after submitting chances are you will sleep right trough, i have school so i cant be setting alarms to make me lose the precious sleep that i barely get.  :#
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @paperdoll have you submitted at least 2 looks and done 3 rounds of voting. If so, close your game and reopen and see if it pops up.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    judi said:
    judi said:
    my bf kidnapped me on the game. I saw him at panino and tapped, so he asked me to sleepover at his place. Now im stucked with an 8 hours date at his apartment, i feel kidnapped 🤧
    Whaatt? U get asked on sleepovers by ur kkh bf?

I was tapping around  and i saw him at panino. Once he took me to a very romantic date to japan, it was crazy i didnt know that happens but it was really cool detail about having a bf in the game like a real life bf taking you to surprise trips to japan 😝
    I’m shocked, my wife has never asked me out spontaneously like that! Maybe she’s mad at me because I spend all my free time traveling around and touching random objects instead of taking her out for $650 wine...
    I have been married to the same NPC for 4 years and this has not happened to me yet. @KalindaKing can you explain if this is a new feature? Or is it possible these are past quests that I already completed?
    iOS
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Maybe I’m crazy but I have the theory that android score higher than ios
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I have been married to the same NPC for 4 years and this has not happened to me yet. @KalindaKing can you explain if this is a new feature? Or is it possible these are past quests that I already completed?
    I dont think its a new feature because that tokyo thing happened to me long time ago i dont even remember if it was like 2 years ago or last year. And i dont think its a quest either because in both times (japan trip and sleepover) i was not doing anything but tapping around to get some energy and i saw my npc bf at a restaurant so i tapped him and it happened 🤷‍♀️
    @SavannahKKH I don't think so. I'm Android and I talk to several Android people behind the scenes. A lot are stuggling. I posted somewhere earlier. I typically average in the 50s, and the last few events have sucked. So far this event I am averaging 39! 
    iOS
    @judi has your doll had the same spouse the whole time? Is it possibly something that happens when you have a new spouse
    iOS
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @paperdoll have you submitted at least 2 looks and done 3 rounds of voting. If so, close your game and reopen and see if it pops up. 
    i have submitted 9 looks but didn't done 3 rounds of voting will do and tell you hope so it'll work... 
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Looks #7-9. Looks like the butterfly aura is really helping me out for this event. 
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @KaylaJ @Lisylis I am intrigued by these talks about the old trendsetter items. Are we planning a heist ala Ocean 8 ? Can I join? I would love to get those trendsetter items. And bubble guns. We are getting bubbleguns too. 

Heist-themed SYS let's goooo 

The bag is for the clothes!
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited April 2019
    This game is so confusing!😒 
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    My favorite actress is Nina Dobrev and shes always at Coachella I'm using her as my inspiration for looks since I've never been to a music festival 
    I play on android 
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    I have a few ticketbuyers in my trendsetter group, its probably because of the whole android delay. I think I'm only gonna try to get the earnable hair and that orange drink from trendsetters
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I give up 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant We haven't changed the dating feature lately!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @KalindaKing Hi~ For android players who were affected by the issue, was the total points for the earnable hair reduced by 1 day's worth so we could catch up or something?? 
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid aw I love Nina. Are you a fan of TVD?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    @Syndra x
    We should have an update on compensation for affected users before end of the week, hopefully sooner. For now, please play as you normally would! We'll get the news to you ASAP; we're working on it!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Also I accidentally bought a purse that cost like 49 K-Stars. So I’m super over today’s shenanigans lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @Syndra x
    We should have an update on compensation for affected users before end of the week, hopefully sooner. For now, please play as you normally would! We'll get the news to you ASAP; we're working on it!
    Thank you so much for clarifying this @eggsandbananas! 😄 Thank you to all of you at Glu who've been working so hard for/on this game. 🙏 Many of us android players are hoping we could still get the earnable hair though. hehe o:) 
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    When a doll tried to be a copycat of your name and wanna be a replica of you 👀 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

How I styled the boots 😍👢👢
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    It would really benefit android players who don't frequent the forum if Glu announced in the game that they are figuring out how to compensate for the delay. I played for a long time before finding out about the forum and I didn't follow KKH accounts on any social media. This should have been included with the mini update otherwise I'm sure some players just assume it's another money grab. I don't doubt that some players have already bought tickets because they aren't aware and I bet Glu is fully aware and happy to take advantage of that.
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Here are some of my looks @thelifeofRaeRae
    I find myself using this hair a lot because i feel like it fits the theme very well! Other than that I don’t think my looks are very fancy
    Gorg! Love the gold outfit!!! Where is this from? Do u remember?
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited April 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @judi has your doll had the same spouse the whole time? Is it possibly something that happens when you have a new spouse
    No, i only got married once, and got divorced because i forgot i was married. With that husband, the first and only one i think i've married, happened the japan date/romantic trip. Then i dated other guys, and now im with one since the last month dating weekend event, wich is the one who asked me to sleepover at his place.

Edit: @AliBryant i just started thinking about something... maybe its because my npc bf usually are d or c listers and they are some of the npc you ussually see evrywhere. Thats why i see them so frecuently that it makes it easier to get those dating features. I think its different with top a listers because they are not everywhere, or the ones from konections wich i dont know but you dont see them around places 🤷‍♀️ i dont know maybe its that
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Last 4 looks. I submitted the 2nd one in the middle of the night and forgot the roberto cavali sunglasses I planned to submit with it even though I literally dressed my doll in the whole look ahead of time for that exact reason. Oh well. Maria offered me a luxe goal on that dress which was nice. I like trying different types of looks and even if it’s not going great it’s at least going the bare minimum of good enough, so I’m much less worried about not finishing the event. Also I just like wearing this hat. So there’s that. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @SavannahKKH I don't think so. I'm Android and I talk to several Android people behind the scenes. A lot are stuggling. I posted somewhere earlier. I typically average in the 50s, and the last few events have sucked. So far this event I am averaging 39! 
    I saw a lot of people average in 50s but idk maybe it’s coincidence. I don’t score more than 49