🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Finally out of the 30s. 
    Thanks @MissEm1994 and @TheKylie for the outfit and hair inspiration! It worked for me :)

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    this is the first time in a long time that I’ve been getting high scores - the past few themes I was struggling to break 40. I don’t really know what I’m going for at this point but here are my recent looks:

I definitely think the butterfly aura is helpful so I’m going to keep using it!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    VVV said:
    It would really benefit android players who don't frequent the forum if Glu announced in the game that they are figuring out how to compensate for the delay. I played for a long time before finding out about the forum and I didn't follow KKH accounts on any social media. This should have been included with the mini update otherwise I'm sure some players just assume it's another money grab. I don't doubt that some players have already bought tickets because they aren't aware and I bet Glu is fully aware and happy to take advantage of that.
    A bunch of people in my TS have bought tickets, but not alot of them, just enough to be around the same score as people who had the SYS from the beginning so i assume they arent active forum members. i feel really bad for them getting tricked.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

My first 8 looks. I’m definitely tired of flopping. My highest score was 42. Don’t like how SYS works at all. Any advices?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Basak your doll and looks are so gorgeous! That all-pink outfit 😍 I noticed that the ones with handheld items scored better, so maybe unlock those handhelds whenever you can! The cocktails are helpful for me, specifically the wine and martini glasses.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk @MissEm1994 you two are making me want to buy that $40,000 bra! I was trying to save for the dating event but I may have to buy it :)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @Basak I have noticed longer skirts have been scoring well for me!! I hope that helps :) you look beautiful! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @Rikk @thelifeofRaeRae

Thanks for the advices dolls! Will try your suggestions immediately 😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @Basak Gorgeous! I dont understand voters, i would have voted for all of those! 😍
    Fairytale said:
    @Basak Gorgeous! I dont understand voters, i would have voted for all of those! 😍
    Awww! Thank you doll! You made my day 😍😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++

Just had great success with this! @TheKylie thanks for mentioning the space buns💕
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Here are some of my recent looks 💕
    IOS doll 💞

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    These have been my best looks so far and as you can tell they're the earlier ones lol

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My most recent looks. The casual looks isn't working for me in my favor which is ashamed because I really wanted to dressup my doll in a comfy way. So, I tried going the glam style and it's working for me apparently 💁🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Twinsies 😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited May 2019
    🤷🏻‍♀️ @TheKylie @thelifeofRaeRae All the voters are different 
    IOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Look #10! I think this is a hot cuppa but oh well... let’s pretend it’s beer. 

Also, @MissEm1994 @Rikk you inspired me - I’ll try that pretty shiny look with my next ticket and hope it goes well!
    edit: I did and it got me 48 votes!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts

I did a few rounds with white skirts and they did really well! 

@Bentley Stellar max level is 92, doll! Actually most of the jewellery i am wearing it is in the Kloset! 

I'm so happy u told me this bc i just good a message from glu regarding tge fact that I suddenly game stopped getting gigs..Simon calls me once every hour thats it..so the guy from glu got back to me FINALLY a week later, and just told me that ive reached the end?!?! WHAT im only on level 45?? Did u stop getting jobs? I really am confused but I legit just read the message grin glu and instantly thought of u telling me this so I had to ask.. My mind is blown i feel like he's wrong lol
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

edited May 2019
    #11! My average is now 41.5 - I’m doing well and I’m happy but it feels as if I were a day behind because my first day looks scored under 30. Hope I can catch up and get the earnable hair cause I’m in love with it! 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I did a few rounds with white skirts and they did really well! 
    @Bentley Stellar max level is 92, doll! Actually most of the jewellery i am wearing it is in the Kloset! 
    I'm so happy u told me this bc i just good a message from glu regarding tge fact that I suddenly game stopped getting gigs..Simon calls me once every hour thats it..so the guy from glu got back to me FINALLY a week later, and just told me that ive reached the end?!?! WHAT im only on level 45?? Did u stop getting jobs? I really am confused but I legit just read the message grin glu and instantly thought of u telling me this so I had to ask.. My mind is blown i feel like he's wrong lol

I wish I can help you with this but I am already caught up and done all the tasks and gigs available at the moment so I can’t  remember how many gigs are available for players around level 45. 

May I suggest you contacting Kalinda King  to sort you out?

IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Lisylis finally, I can use this giant Horsemes Barkin bag. 
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Hope my looks get more exposure today 🙃
    iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

What is this?😭😭😭😭 worst event ever...
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Seeing all of your past event items makes me regret playing KKG since the beginning instead of KKH, your klosets are goals! Glu please let me import my KKG clothes!!! 😭🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Slowly losing creativity n interest in this event. Idk what looks ima submit when I get my upcoming tickets.. n we still have days to go. I hate long events. I have gowns more than anything 😂n little club dresses, my closet can only do so much n then I’m left wondering 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS doll 💞

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Ok, so I think I cracked the code and found out what voters want:

Sticking with handhelds combined with auras's! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB said:
    Ok, so I think I cracked the code and found out what voters want:

Sticking with handhelds combined with auras's! 
    Omg where are these lips from 😻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    inspo from @katiealexandraa in the pink dress and heels and @ajw7526 on look #12

And yeah, hand helds are my go to as well
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Here are some of my looks @thelifeofRaeRae
    I find myself using this hair a lot because i feel like it fits the theme very well! Other than that I don’t think my looks are very fancy
    Gorg! Love the gold outfit!!! Where is this from? Do u remember?
    I don’t remember, I’m sorry🙄
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm at a 38 average 🙄 I've tried casual, I've tried club, I'm using handhelds... 

Now I'm staring at the hair to decide if it's worth using tickets for. I'll wait to see what Glu is gonna give us but I still don't think I'll make it without spending money. Luckily my trendsetters is chill and also scoring low so I'm still in the top 5. I like the hair but not enough to enter into a potential spending war. So we'll see