🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    My votes are taking so long... i'm currently #6 because i dont want to use all the tickets at once and be me vs me on the voting booth. So i will have to wait one hour to get my votes and be able to submit another look. 😖
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    If this is what Kim wears to visit an elephant sanctuary..... Maybe our looks need to be  glamorous version of a music festival. 
    Where did you get that hair? 😍 You look great ❤
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh, that didnt occur to me.  I'm pacing myself.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Same. I'm waiting until closer to the end of the event to see what I need to use. My TS seem to be using theirs but none of us are scoring particularly high on our looks so I might not need to use all of them to get at least 5th. 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    A girl in my TS used up all her tickets at once and is in first place, i mean good for her if she wants the hair, i dont really care for it!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    By the way, if you play on Android and received 12 tickets, it's up to you how you want to use them. You can use them all in the Music Festival event or save them for a future event.
    Whew! Glad I saw that before I used them all! Thank you so much, Glu!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    By the way, if you play on Android and received 12 tickets, it's up to you how you want to use them. You can use them all in the Music Festival event or save them for a future event.

Now I regret using all 12 tickets 🙁
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm honestly so impatient with waiting every 6 hrs for 2 freebie tickets so I might as well take an advantage of the compensation that glu had to offered to us.

Well here's my most recent looks. I cant understand these voters sometimes smfh🤦🏾‍♀️

How I styled the skirt😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

So I'm planning ahead...with or without the neck piece

@ValerieGray without the necklace doll 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    #13 is inspo from the board. I couldn't remember what skirt everyone was using so I had to improvise. #14 is recycled cause I was being badgered. My next few looks will be reruns or a mess cause tomorrow is one of those days I won't be left alone. I'm due for the 2nd half low scores any look now too.

Also, this is why I wish Glu would lower the scores some. I'm doing well with an average in the 40s, but I still feel like if I get the hair, it'll be the skin of my teeth. 3 days looks like 3 hours when you have to get looks just right to reach 1100.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm honestly so impatient with waiting every 6 hrs for 2 freebie tickets so I might as well take an advantage of the compensation that glu had to offered to us.

Well here's my most recent looks. I cant understand these voters sometimes smfh🤦🏾‍♀️

Exactly! When I found out the results of all 12 looks I submitted...wow the lowest I got was 28 points! I instantly regretted using all 12 tickets. 😔 Aside from the 12 tickets, I hope that we could unlock clothes several times (. ゚ー゚) I don't really have a lot of clothes in my game bcos of restarting the game 
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

I can't believe that crazy Marge Simpson hair gave me one of my better scores during this event 😫 I've been experimenting with KKW x Mario eyes recently and I really like how my doll looks with them, although I don't think they'll beat my beloved Nars eyes! 
    edited May 2019
    @Syndra x true doll. Usually the voting system from the sys event can be so unfair at times and it's also rigged too. I've also noticed that for unlocking the items, you cant unlock several items or clothing and used them at once while submitting the same outfit. The items has to be unlocked one by one at a time which is extremely annoying for each new outfit.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I went from 2nd to 16th in my group because everyone used a ton of free tickets. I'm just using them slowly and trying to crawl back into top 5.

@melissakkh i copied one of your gown looks and got 53!! 😘
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Omg yes and the originals and legacies are you?
    @KKH_Mermaid yes! The Originals is one of my favorite shows ever - sometimes I think I may like it even better than TVD. Klaus is one of my favorite TV characters in existence lol. I haven’t tried watching Legacies yet but I’m glad to know it’s good so maybe I’ll watch it soon!!

I’m still recovering from the fact that they killed off Klaus and Elijah so I’ve been hesitant to watch the new show ☹️

edit: OMG and Hayley, so sad

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I went from 2nd to 16th in my group because everyone used a ton of free tickets. I'm just using them slowly and trying to crawl back into top 5.

@melissakkh i copied one of your gown looks and got 53!! 😘
    I am glad 🙌🏻 I will definitely keep posting my gown looks 😂 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Holy heck SYS is really fun when you have a ton of tickets 
  • Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    So I'm planning ahead...with or without the neck piece

Without def
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    here are a few other looks I put together that scored relatively well in case anyone needs inspo :)
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    My trendsetters list is going crazy with these tickets, I've been in sitting comfortably in first/second this entire event, but now I'm in 7th... And I'm sure I'll drop lower in the next few hours, I submitted one extra ticket so far, and I'm just going to hope my scores can get me back into the top 5 because I don't want to use all my tickets right now.

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Love this top!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Finally hit the 50 votes. My last 5 looks were between 36 and 40. You just need to wear gowns, what a suprise!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    We sent 12 tickets to all the Android players affected by the glitch! Fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game to get it. Thanks for your patience while you were waiting for compensation. I'm curious to see which looks you submit next!
    Hi - I have not received my 12 tickets despite being affected. I have closed my game fully and restarted my phone. Could someone look into it? Much appreciated!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Omg yes and the originals and legacies are you?
    @KKH_Mermaid yes! The Originals is one of my favorite shows ever - sometimes I think I may like it even better than TVD. Klaus is one of my favorite TV characters in existence lol. I haven’t tried watching Legacies yet but I’m glad to know it’s good so maybe I’ll watch it soon!!

I’m still recovering from the fact that they killed off Klaus and Elijah so I’ve been hesitant to watch the new show ☹️

edit: OMG and Hayley, so sad

Did someone say Klaus???😍😍 Now I can daydream about my crush thank you dolls🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My countdown to bedtime 😂 I am west coast USA and i hate this Sunday afternoon start time with a passion. I hope they keep switching around the times to make it fair for everyone. With this I either have to stay up late or set an alarm in the middle of the night. Glu just makes this so much harder and less enjoyable than it needs to be! Please listen to us Glu and make some changes 😭

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Finally hit the 50 votes. My last 5 looks were between 36 and 40. You just need to wear gowns, what a suprise!!
    Wow I’ll have to try the orange gown! 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I give up 😂😂

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My countdown to bedtime 😂 I am west coast USA and i hate this Sunday afternoon start time with a passion. I hope they keep switching around the times to make it fair for everyone. With this I either have to stay up late or set an alarm in the middle of the night. Glu just makes this so much harder and less enjoyable than it needs to be! Please listen to us Glu and make some changes 😭

Same in Europe! It starts at 9 pm here so it’s 9 pm, 3 am, 9 am etc. and so if you oversleep your timer stops and you’re left behind... not fair. I think it should always switch so that everyone could be happy for once. I’d love it if for once the timer would be 6 pm - 12 am - 6 am and so on. Maybe if each SYS had a different time we would be all happy! I know the game time zone is NY’s but a little change here and there could benefit other players too. @KalindaKing
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I too have given into submitting gowns, ever since i put so much thought n effort into looks that didn’t even score well #Headache. Scores 48 n 50+ for a gown?I’ll take it😂 just want to reach earnable hair without buying tickets..
    IOS doll 💞

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @elettrahere just start the event a few hours late if you want, you won’t lose any tickets
    iOS