🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm in the same position @soundspretty.
    My group is full of ticketbuyers, the battle is going on since the beginning of the event.
    Everybody is using all of their tickets, and I have trouble to keep my 8th place.
    I really want that handheld, but don't feel like participating anymore. This is just stupid.
    Luckily nobody bought tickets in the start of mine and actually I have a lot of low scorers so there was about 5 of us competing at the top and leaving everyone else in our dust. Of course if everyone were to use 12 free tickets those bottom scorers have the potential to pass me. Which is their prerogative of course, but it's killing me to see a doll in daily box items overcome me when I finally have been able to break 40 points on a look. I think I'm just going to wait it out and see what I can get with my normal tickets and then I'll glue myself to my phone the last few hours of the event to try and stay above 10th. In order to fight for the dress I'll have to use enough tickets to gain 400 additional points and I'd just rather save them for a future SYS.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My daily evening post of my 4 most recent looks. The first was me seeing if random auras would help... it did NOT. I loooove the third one with the earnable top. The 4th is entirely copied- I mean inspired by @LovelyEmma so thank you, even though it didn’t do as well as yours I’m very happy with it!!
    Ahahah thanks for getting inspired by my look! Its a honor :3 
    Sory you scored 45 wille i scored 52 :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited May 2019
    With the mass of free tickets being used I slipped from 2nd to 16th.....lol. ugh I might just use enough to get back in the top 10 so I get the drink, and save the rest for other events! I know number one is unattainable because one person bought 24 tickets the first day and eff that!
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I want to save some tickets for the next SYS event, can someone tell me if all I have to do is not use them so they'll show up next time or is there something else I should do? I'm worried if I don't use them now I might lose them  :/ 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters They'll automatically show up next time in your ticket total. And they don't affect the timer so you'll still get your 2 tickets at the start of the next SYS and then a ticket every 6 hours after. 
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @AliBryant Me too. I had to check you weren't in the TS with @kokokokonut's Kat and me! I'm averaging 45, and had a few looks over 50, but I'm just gonna chill and enter every six hours to keep the rest of the tickets for next time.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    @soundspretty thank you so much!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited May 2019
    Hi and Welcome @dpeters You can save the tickets or use them.  You simply don't use them.  but the game is careful about what tickets are from the timer, and which are given/purchased.   If you use a given/purchased ticket before the clock says you have a ticket available, the gifted tickets don't replenish when the timer gives you a ticket.  Those have to be used when the game delivers them, or up to 5 hours later.  When you have 2 of the timer tickets available, the timer stops until you use one of the tickets.  You can't 'hold' more than 2 tickets, or your timer for the next timed ticket freezes. 
    Those were a lot of words but just becareful that you use your timed tickets on time, you don't want to stop the timer for any length of time.  You will be postponing your next timed ticket.  (hope this all made sense)
    If you have a timed ticket available, and 12 Glitch tickets, the game will automatically use the timed tickets first. 
    At the end of the event, if you only used 2 of the Android Glitch tickets the other 10 will roll over to your next event.  The tickets that will NOT roll over are the timer tickets.  Those are use them or lose them. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut thanks for explaining! I never had extra tickets before so I didn't know how it works but you made it very clear. Thanks again!!  :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My last 3 outfits were all gowns and got 51-53-51 votes. If all my last looks stay above 32 votes, I will finish. I am 2nd in trendsetters nr 1 has almost 300 votes more and nr 3 almost 200 less so I think I am safe. As long as I get the outfit and the drink I am fine.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I got a 36 using this dress, choker, & clutch 💀
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    <deleted>
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

First look was inspired by @mikaylachimo
    IOS Player 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I’ve managed to up my average to JUST under 40 by submitting… guess what......……...…Gowns 😢😢😫😫
    I really didn’t want to do this but no one is sticking to the theme anyway. I think the Met Gala sys is more my cup of tea ☕️🍾🍾
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Finally I broke 50!!! Although I’ve been doing really this SYS, only a couple of low 40s (one 35).  Here are some looks: 
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Looks 5-16. I'm averaging 39 so i'm definitely not getting the hair, but I'll be happy with the rest of the earnables and hopefully that aperol spritz!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I want to clarify something for this Show Your Style event. The compensation for the glitch (12 tickets) was sent to Android players who couldn't play when the event started. It was not sent to all Android players.

For Trendsetters, you're placed with people who started the event at around the same time. For example, those who were able to play the event right when it started on Sunday would be grouped together. Likewise, those who started the event after 9.12.1 came out would have been grouped together.

If you received 12 tickets from us, it's up to you if you want to spend them in this event or save some tickets for the next one. If you don't get the top prizes this time, you'll have many more opportunities to get nice clothes from Show Your Style!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’m so burnt out on this SYS and I’m in first ahead by ~60 or so. But it’s just so long. I really wish it would end Thursday nights. Especially because almost every event, I’m ahead all week and then Friday-Sunday I fall behind because of work and my entire week of grinding is ruined. It’s exhausting.
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
     here are my recent looks. I use the hearts aura in all of them... im also back to the top and i still have 5 tickets left so i will wait and see how everything goes before using them to be #1 🎉😁
    Since I started using the butterfly aura, my scores have improved by 5+ points. I think having some movement helps draw the voter's eye to your doll. I've submitted two gowns so far and both have been my highest scores at 47 and 49. How annoying 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Yep, gowns and auras for my last 4 looks and they are all in the 50s

iOS
    if you didn't buy tickets, and you are current and didn't get 12 android tickets....what number round are we on?  I don't know if I have to do a look or not.  help?  lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Wow this is my highest vote event!!!
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    How do you think the leaf aura would do? Asking for a friend 🙂😂
    if you didn't buy tickets, and you are current and didn't get 12 android tickets....what number round are we on?  I don't know if I have to do a look or not.  help?  lol
    I think it's 18
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My latest looks! I tried some gowns too

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @Rikk Lol the leaf aura is the only one I have so I tried it on the look I just submitted. I'll report back once the votes come in!
    18 ty.  I have a look to submit ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    You’re a champion of the people @VVV! Thank you