Options

❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event 5/3/19 - Love is in the Air this May!

Comments

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I love the dress but I can’t handle this 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Inspo for the fashion goals dress! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    And giftbox inspo!
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Earnables: YESSS😍
    GB: Idk, I hope I get one in my free box for extra event points but that's it.
    Fashion goal: 🙌🏼🙌🏼😍😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for posting the spoilers Kalinda!!
    I really like the earnables! More than the giftboxes, so I will not chase an item this time!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Earnables. Love everything ! It is the sweet romantic vibes I would have love to see during Valentine’s. The dress is similar to an older dress But as Koko said similar dresses can be useful for SYS events  
    GB. I love the snakeskin print top and pants but not sure if I love them enough to chase them. The hair is cute and shoes can be pretty versatile. 

Fashion Goal outfit. Oooo. I think this is the first time I am really tempted. I loved it  on Kim and it translates well into the game version for our dolls. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    GIFT BOXES

As seen in my 9.12 clothing spoilers!

This is a first.  this post received as many disagrees as likes.  What don't people like about this?  My least fave is the pants...if it can't go into boots, I'm iffy on them.  But I really like the rest    I'm not calling anyone out, I'm just wondering what's so wrong with it.  Maybe if we tell glu, they'll keep it in mind next time?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I ONLY LOVE THESE. Nothing else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It'll be a relaxing weekend cos no need to grind whoooooooo 🙌
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Inspo for the fashion goals dress! 
    I love Kim's body😍
    I really need money for such a body, damn😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Love the earnables! They scream “ Love is is the air ” and I am never the one to complain about cute items.
    Now the GB.... Well first of all I don’t get that hair. What happened? I an confused 😂 The top is nice.. I see that the pants have a glitch.. Really Glu? I can appreciate nice stilettos. But overall these items should’ve been in the kloset.
    The Fashion Goals is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely a must and it feels like a SMC ! 👏🏻🙌🏻
    Am I exited about this WE? Not really... But the SYS ends on Saturday so.. cheers to us 😂

• Options
    GIFT BOXES

This is a first.  this post received as many disagrees as likes.  What don't people like about this?  My least fave is the pants...if it can't go into boots, I'm iffy on them.  But I really like the rest    I'm not calling anyone out, I'm just wondering what's so wrong with it.  Maybe if we tell glu, they'll keep it in mind next time?
    I would have loved the pants if they were high waisted. I like the top and the shoes are okay. The hair looks weird... 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    GIFT BOXES

I didn’t disagree with the post but I hate the gap in between the top and pants 😕 and I know Kim’s outfit didn’t completely match either but I don’t like how the 2 pieces look together 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @mikaylachimo beat me to the other inspos ;)  but here is the earnable dress on Kourtney. Versace! While I do love the style, I am a bit bummed they chose the color of that dress we got a few months ago that @TrashleyKKH posted.

iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @kokokokonut The items are not that exciting. Like I said the hair is kinda weird... Texture is off.
    The top is nice, but is it nice enough to chase? Well maybe for me, but not for normal people 😂 
    The pants.. I see a glitch and that’s super frustrating! They could have been cute! But low-quality items are a NO from me. Right now the updates are all about clothing and they can at least put some effort ( not saying that they don’t, the FG is fabulous ) 
  • Options
    GIFT BOXES

I would have loved the pants if they were high waisted. I like the top and the shoes are okay. The hair looks weird... 
    I second this! I don’t think the pants did the inspo justice at all. I wish they were high waisted too! It bothers me that they almost touch the top but don’t when paired together. I also agree about the hair looking odd. The top and shoes are definitely cute.
  • Options
    @melissakkh what glitch? Is it the knee? I’ve been staring at where the pants touch the shoes forever and not finding it, but I just noticed the knee....
  • Options
    Versace does make a similar pink dress but with different detailing on the straps. I just wish ours was this pure pale pink instead of lavender leaning.

iOS
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    They should really change the color of the dress more so we don’t have two nearly identical dresses! I’m a little disappointed about that tbh. 
  • Options
    The more I look at the pants and the more I think that I would chase them if they were high waisted. No need to buy boxes this weekend - I’ll be able to buy the wine glass! 🍷 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    what time does the event start?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I clicked the buttons on K's posts but want to comment further:

Earnables: Love the earrings, they are my favorite item this weekend I think! The color and size are great. The shoes are cool and I can always use more gold strappy shoes for SYS. The dress is just ok IMO. I like it enough to grind for it, but I think the graphics could have been better, and it could be a better color. As a gown-lover I have to have it regardless!

Gift Box: The hair is KKG and I dislike it. It looks really dated. I like the concept of the outfit, and especially that it is inspired by Kim, but I am not feeling Glu's rendering. The top and pants not meeting is annoying as Nai pointed out. Nothing worth chasing for me, but I would be happy to get anything but the hair in my freebie.

Bundle: Love the hair. I like that the outfit is Kim inspired, but I like her look a lot more. Her dress comes off as more of a dusty coral color whereas ours is more bronze, a color I never dress my doll in. Also wish we could have kept it more the style with sleeves and a vertical cutout like Kim's but I understand there are probably limitations on copying designers' work.
    iOS
  • Options
    QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I like it all, want it all and I will definitely be putting in work this weekend. Excluding the gift box hair though because whew child!.... not cute to me. 

• Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I have saved up all my Kash so I can do dates at the Oak and I can’t wait❤️I’ve already got my outfit 🖤❤️

.ps the Oak is the best place if you don’t mind spending some $$$ 

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Or Monstrobull! I interchange that and Oak when I get bored of seeing that venue. 
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I love the earnables! The earrings are beautiful, the shoes are nice and different from the ones we have in our klosets, so it’s always a plus. The dress is super cute, I’ll happily have it in my collection although I have to admit, it’s a bit lazy, since it’s a mix of that pink dress posted by Trashley and the black one we got as a SMC offer. 

I don’t like anything from GB, at least not enough to open any extra box. The best item is the top I think? And the worst definitely the hair. I’m sorry, but it’s straight up ugly and the quality is just not there, especially comparing it to some stunning and detailed hairstyles we’ve got recently. 

I absolutely love FG though, so I’ll happily purchase it right when it pops up! 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I really like the earnables, especially the shoes! I think the way the dress bunches up on the top is a bit weird, but i will still work to get it :)@KalindaKing can we see the earrings? they are hidden behind the dolls hair :)

I am kind of disappointed in the GB's because i LOVE separates (love love love them) because we can style them differently, but the pants are not flattering. I wonder what they will look like with a different top? I think the shirt is nice, which is what i hope to earn in my free box. I do not like the hair whatsoever. I do like the shoes though :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I was so hoping this fashiongoals would be posted today 😭
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    GIFT BOXES

I like the clothes i would be happy with any of the items, but at least to me it looks weird all togethet, i would wear them separatly. Thats probably why people dont like it because all together looks weird i dont know why maybe the colors 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Here’s a close up of the earrings! 💜

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Kim’s fashion choices are sometimes questionable 😂 just saying

iOS