can't start my game

sleeplesscolasleeplesscola Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
so since yesterday my game is stuck on the starting screen, it's all white and it just says starting... one of my gigs got probably ruined because of that, any solution?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What platform do you play on, and by any chance do you have your game ID number? Dont post it here, but if you have the ID number Support can go in and check things out.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sleeplesscolasleeplesscola Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @kokokokonut i have a xiaomi and i think that's android? and i can't access my id number
    Ok, go here,  and read the suggestions.  You can send a ticket to customer care,(use the contact us button) see if they have any advice for you. I’m sorry this is happening
    I would suggest you Make sure you have a good strong Wi-Fi signal and close any other programs you have running and make sure you have free space on your device. If space is tight and you can delete files programs anything you don’t use.  See if any of this helps.   :) Good luck & fingers crossed for you. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    thank you but i have  internet connection and  9gb free in my internal storage
    i sent a ticket to customer care though
    i also closed every app and it doesn't work
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Have you tried to fully close (swipe away) KKH and re-open it?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    yes i tried it multiple times and it doesn't work
     i said it before my platform is android and i can't access my game ID
    Just a thought, did you take the mini update patch from the Play Store? If you didn't take the mini fix earlier this week, go see if you can download that.  (right now my fingers are crossed you didn't take it, and the fix fixes your issue_
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    i downloaded the newest update because the show your style event didn't work for me
    is there any way you can recover my game ID so i don't lose my progress?
    No, there's no way for Glu to find it.  You have to save it.  But,  so you took the mini update to fix the SYS.
    There is a chance the next file update could clear out your problem.  I've heard a lot of that happening over the years.  In fact, we should be getting the file upload for the event sometime this afternoon.  I'm going to hope that when that comes through your game finishes loading and opens for you.

Has Support responded to you?  Any chance you have an old Android, or a spare you can try and transfer the game to?  That would be safer than just uninstalling and reinstalling....WHICH BTW you should never do unless instructed by Glu Support or Glu Personnel.   But if you can use another android to try and restore your game, then you can try to uninstall and reinstall But again....not unless Glu tells you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    yes they responded to me on my email, told me to close all apps and find a stable internet connection and restart my device, it didn't work so i told them that and i'm waiting for a reply
    i have an old android but i don't have my game ID so will the game transfer work somehow?
    Ok, now we are getting somewhere. Let me check with glu 1st, but if you Set it up with the same FBI and google credentials, you should be able to download a fresh install on your old device, and you should get your game back almost if not absolutely current.  

Ill check with Glu, but I'm pretty sure this might work. 
     I'll ask and let's just wait sometime after 1 o'clock Eastern (which it is now)on Thursday we get a file upload for tomorrow's event it after that comes through if you still can't open your current game then I think we should get ready to put it on your old device and then once its safely on your old  device we can try and put a fresh copy on your current device . 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    should the file upload be as the google play update or just in the game and i should try to open it?
    edited May 2019
    It's the little loading file that comes automatically. I'll go open my games and see if it came yet.

edit...yes it came go check your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you still can't open your device, you should try to put the game on your old device.  Go here for instructions,
    Don't be confused with the old/new terms here.  In this situation when the instructions say New they mean your previous device.  (i'm not talking down to you, I wish I were there with you to help you do this, but you have to settle for my limited assistance.    (fingers crossed the new file sent things through for you)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    thank you for your help, unfortunately it's not working so i'll try transferring to my old device
    i managed to restore the game but i'm not sure if it went right, my clothing is different, my pet is different, so is my bel air home from the outside and the goals and gigs i had to do seem to be different too? it says that the last save was from april 25th and i last accessed the game on the 29th so i did a lot of stuff in these four days
    is there a way to get it back?
    i also lost a lot of shoes i had
    should i give you my game id now?
    my looks from the show your style event are saved but i have no votes and no stuff i won from the votes i got
    also the looks feature the shoes i had etc, so something is really wrong
    Hmmm.  Good questions.  Do not post your ID.  Hang on and I'll check now.  Lets be honest, getting most of your stuff back is a lot better than starting from scratch.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    yeah i mean earlier this year when i transferred my data to my new phone everything went perfectly
    It all depends on the last save.  If you made purchases with real money in the StarShop, or special purchases like fashioin goals, those items are probably restorable with receipts.  ANd I've asked for help about your SYS event glitch.  Hang on I guess, or you can write back on that support ticket, give them the ID number and ask them about your SYS.  I have a appointment with a tile guy shortly, so I don't want to hold you up. 
    I'm pretty good about transferring and thngs, but I have no clue about the SYS.  :(.  Can you send that ID number to Support and ask specifically about the SYS?  Or you want to wait for a reply to my query?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm going to send you a private message!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    thanks @KalindaKing