🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Inspired by he fabulous looks on this thread I too went to goes after a first day of horror in the points department. I won’t be getting either hair (which I’m ok with I think though the earnable hair is super cool) but I think I can stay in top 10 for the handheld that’s all I real MUST HAVE. 

On a a side note my baby sister just started playing this month and we have talked more than we ever used to (mostly screaming about horrible sys outfits)  but I’m grateful to this game, glu, all the cool people in this forum that provide tips and info. Despite the problems this is a fun distraction for us.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Actually people do wear onesies to these events so it's not completely inappropriate. I don't think we are allowed to post dolls heads and make fun of the looks though. Just a heads up. 

To anyone wondering, I used the leaf aura, cuz why the heck not when my scores are in la toilette, and got my highest score yet. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I have used the bubble aura a lot because Kim had bubbles in the promo so it totally counts 😂 it’s not a super obvious aura. I haven’t noticed any major positive or negative change in votes.
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited May 2019
    since gowns seem to be doing well and I haven’t tried one yet, what are people’s opinions on this look? I just want to break 50 votes 😭
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Alright the leaf aura didn't do great.. but my highest score has been a 43 and I've struggled to get into the 40's so maybe it still boosted it? 
    This dress is usually the only non gown look that consistently scores 45+ in other SYS.
    So ready for this to be OVER!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2019
    So apparently the glam style started to failed miserably for me lol. It's quite funny that the gowns are scoring highly 🙃☻ these voters are truly something else😏

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I am 5 points away from the hair!! 
    iOS Doll 

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Can someone remind me how many points you need to get to the hair at the end? Not the hair for the rankings rewards but just if you get enough points to make it to the last prize? I really want that hair and I may need to buy tickets to get it. It is WILD how different my scores are, even using the same looks that were previously winners. I don't care about finishing first (and I won't - people are buying tickets all the time in my group), I just want have enough points to win the cute hair at the end. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kayayem 1100
    iOS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    @AliBryant Cheers!
  • youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    i’ve done surprisingly well today! 

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    So apparently the glam style started to failed miserably for me lol. It's quite funny that the gowns are scoring highly 🙃☻ these voters are truly something else😏

Maybe lighten up the hair color on your glam
    looks m, I’ve been doing pink and purple hair to kinda make theblooks more carefree edgy (as edgy as a long gown can be) and had decent luck

its all a crap shoot at this point so I’m just playing around with stuff now
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    The only look that got me more than 50 votes  :|

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi.  I deleted a post or two that was mocking/critical of other dolls in the vote booth.  if you are going to post on of the more comical looks we see in the booth, or a tragic one, you must blur out the face.  Put a sticker on it, something.  Thanks for understanding. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm doing low 50s finally.  I went glam and I'm good in the other 2 games....we'll see how it goes.  I don't understand everyone who flooded the game with their tickets right away.  This has been a very difficult event, I don't know how it will end up.  I still have 18 tickets, because I had some left over from a 12 pack.......I'm just making sure to collect all the freebies I can.  (I can't keep all these times straight in my head. lol)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I think I’ll be able to reach the hair with just free tickets! I just need all of my remaining looks to have an average score of 38 which should be doable considering my average now is about 44 :) Still have yet to break 50 votes though 😭
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

nothing too much new, trying to just finish at this point.
    inspo to @Chelsea123 for numero 19
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I'm doing low 50s finally.  I went glam and I'm good in the other 2 games....we'll see how it goes.  I don't understand everyone who flooded the game with their tickets right away.  This has been a very difficult event, I don't know how it will end up.  I still have 18 tickets, because I had some left over from a 12 pack.......I'm just making sure to collect all the freebies I can.  (I can't keep all these times straight in my head. lol)
    Do you mind posting some of your looks for inspiration?
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I really wish the earnable hair wasn’t last, so I could use it for this sys 👏🏼 ... plus some rewards we have are so useless... n just take up point space. Cash, more cash 🙄I want k stars. And not 5 for finally reaching 950 points. 🥺This event can get stressful plus its long. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I already want it to be over 😂
    IOS doll 💞

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Did someone say Klaus???😍😍 Now I can daydream about my crush thank you dolls🤗

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I know I cried during the last couple episodes and yes I felt like that to that the originals was better but after all that time nobody could kill him and he takes himself out I actually just rewatched everything again and you gotta watch legacies it's a great show as well personally I didnt like Elijah much in the last season when they had him without his memory 
    @KKH_Mermaid Yes!! Such a heartbreaking and poetic ending to an amazing character. I just wish he and Caroline could have ended up together!! And same here, it was hard to watch when Elijah didn’t have his memories and didn’t remember Hayley and how all of that went down - so sad. I love Elijah but only Elijah with his memory intact!! Like first and second season Elijah, yes.

I’m so excited to watch Legacies now!! Alaric being in it is enough to get me hooked tbh I love him 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Since I do the gown thing my votes stay between 50 and 55. So I keep doing it just to make sure I finish😬
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im honestly not gonna fight for a top 10 spot, i just want the earnable hair and i know there will come a way better TS where i will have all my extra tickets to spend!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Since I do the gown thing my votes stay between 50 and 55. So I keep doing it just to make sure I finish😬
    You’re doing great!! Would you mind sharing some of your looks?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KritsaKritsa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I've sumbitted so many nice looks and this scored the most out of all of them. idk whats going on?? Lool
    Android
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    This is my highest scoring look of this SYS if its helpful for anyone. I've found that the aura and this white hair tend to get higher points. I don't know if it's a coincidence...

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
     My last 6 looks all between 50 and 56! 
    56 is my latest look and my new highscore!🤗
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Ticket buyer #1 was almost 300 votes ahead of me. But since I am scoring so high I am 20 votes away from her😈😏😂
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters