🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    at least in that regard we know what we’re getting into!! I don’t mind gowns if it makes sense in the theme..
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Personally I love gown centric events. I prefer dressing my doll glam!
    iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Personally I love gown centric events. I prefer dressing my doll glam!
    Same and lots of weekend events have beautiful gowns that we can use in SYS for glam dolls !!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys do we have 26 looks in total?
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk yes💕
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh I’m going to be cutting it close girl 😂 SOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk me too! I only have 4 looks left and need a 42 on all 4 😱 my last 2 looks got 37 🙃
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    When two dolls at my ts group are copying each other styles 😆🤣😂😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Some of my favorite looks for SYS. I'm too stubborn to give up and wear gowns so I guess I'm just getting the top at this point. Gowns are nice but theyre not as flexible when it comes to styling them. 

Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I cannot wait until this event is OVER! It should’ve ended two days ago in my opinion! 🙄
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Any idea what the lowest score has been so far in any SYS in the new format?
    My lowest score ever has been 28 I think
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Carol Davida the top 2 in mine are copying each other. I only see them dressed the same so not sure who is copying who
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Got the hair 👏🏻 I love it! The buns are kinda weird but oh well ❤️🤷🏻‍♀️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Lol realised that I am basically recreating the same look over and over again. 😂 if it is not broken why fix it. I am 60 votes away from the hair. Fingers crossed the next two submissions will be good. 
    IOS Player 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    so close!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Any idea what the lowest score has been so far in any SYS in the new format?
    I started playing in January and my first SYS was the haute couture one. I only had basic dailybox clothes and cheap kash ones, and I remember getting 16-18 votes 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019

that Roberto Cavalli dress pretty much always scores high for me no matter the theme (though I didn’t try it for the gym or street style themes lol)
    I’m pretty sure the Roberto Cavalli dress has NEVER scored under 50 for me..... this post inspired me to try it and just got 44 🙃 I’m not hitting 50 votes this event no matter what I do and it’s so frustrating. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I have to score at least 40 on my last three looks in order to get the earnable hair 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited May 2019
    If anyone has the private jet - do you still pay to get the bus for example from Bel Air to Hollywood or it’s all free?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    If anyone has the private jet - do you still pay to get the bus for example from Bel Air to Hollywood or it’s all free?

You still pay. Only going to different countries is gree

To not have to pay for the bus you need a car hit thankfully you can buy one with kash
  • KritsaKritsa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited May 2019
    This is my highest score EVER on SYS. 
    Android
  • MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Koakuma said:

You still pay. Only going to different countries is gree

To not have to pay for the bus you need a car hit thankfully you can buy one with kash
    Dumb question but do you know how to hide the car back to the garage or will it always be outside? In my android game, the cars are always fixed to the left of every location and it’s annoying when I want to take a screenshot and it’s blocking the background. 
    Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m pretty sure the Roberto Cavalli dress has NEVER scored under 50 for me..... this post inspired me to try it and just got 44 🙃 I’m not hitting 50 votes this event no matter what I do and it’s so frustrating. 
    jeez 😧 I don’t know what’s wrong with the voters, your looks are always on point 👌 makes no sense to me!!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019
    😯😯

iOS
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m obsessed with the earnable hair 😍

Now I just need the TS hair and I can die happy 😂 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Dumb question but do you know how to hide the car back to the garage or will it always be outside? In my android game, the cars are always fixed to the left of every location and it’s annoying when I want to take a screenshot and it’s blocking the background. 
    If you buy a pet that is walkable - that is it appears out on the street next to you - when you have the pet selected the car goes back in the garage. It's still free to move around though
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    edited May 2019
    If you buy a pet that is walkable - that is it appears out on the street next to you - when you have the pet selected the car goes back in the garage. It's still free to move around though
    Omg thank you! After this weekend I’ll definitely get a car
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    My latest looks! I’m not doing as well as some days ago but I’m happy as long as I get the earnable hair tonight

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Omg thank you! After this weekend I’ll defintely get a car
    You should definitely do that! It saves a ton of kash when you're moving around tapping for energy. That and the jet were two of the best things I bought when I first started playing!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties