🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    does anyone know how far I can submit my last look for the votes to be counted?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I’m crying!! 😂😭 f#@k it i’m gonna buy a ticket again!!
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Only went and done it, thank goddddd!

Okay, this is my last look! Praying for the cute hair now
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

Yaaayyy!! It’s so cute! 😍😍 well i’ll stop spaming the thread now 😂
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I would need to use at least 7 tickets to get the hair so I gave up on it.. instead used my last free ticket to see how low a score I could get if I used the most basic kloset items...
    Who voted for this?!?!?!

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    VVV said:
    I would need to use at least 7 tickets to get the hair so I gave up on it.. instead used my last free ticket to see how low a score I could get if I used the most basic kloset items...
    Who voted for this?!?!?!

That’s super helpful! I think that the highest and lowest scores we’ve seen are 60 and 20. 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

I got the hair with 2 looks to spare! 🌹
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Omg. Do I need the hair? I don’t think so... eh. I don’t know
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Less than an hour dolls! I’ve accepted that I don’t need the dress or hair. Number 1 in my group has over 2000 points and it’s not worth chasing. I’d have to use at the least 12 tickets to catch them. The top 5 is close but I’d rather roll my tickets over to next time. Hoping I stay in top 10 and get the drink as they are always helpful in sys!
    iOS
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I'm on #1 and got my fingers crossed, i also have one ticket to come in 10 minutes and definitley will use it just in case.... 🤞 the last minutes are always the harder 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    fingers crossed dolls.   I love the countdown.  Excused myself from my dinner guests, and said...gotta collect some clothes.  Sending good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I’m currently sitting at number 3, I accepted on the first day of SYS that I wouldn’t win as there’s a ticket buyer in my group and their points were sky high within a matter of hours of starting. I like the TS items so I’ll be happy to get the dress and the drink if I remain in the top 5, but I’m not mad over them, we’ve definitely had better in my opinion. I’m just glad to have got the earnable items this time round! 😊
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I got the earnable hair! After struggling 2 SYS to finish the event I finally did it!  My points eventually began to drop and get stuck in the low 40s/high 30s, but it happened later on in the event than usual.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I sure hope this has a lot of alcohol in it! We all need it after this event!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Cheers! 🍊 🍻 🥂 
    IOS Player 
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So this is the first drink handheld I have so I dunno if this is a normal thing for handhelds but my ring vanishes when I hold the drink! Closet says I’m wearing it but it’s not visible. 
    Whats up with that?
    Platform : iOS 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I know it’s unpopular opinion here, but I’m in love with TS hair! I had to fight for it a bit, but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I also got first on TS! I actually saved my last 2 free tickets and used them 30min before the event ending.  There was a ticket buyer but they left such a small difference of points I could easily pass her with those tickets and I got the hair I deserved.  (I can be petty sometimes haha). This was a fun SYS, as I could actually finish it, and had some space to try some new looks and not just copy what was working.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
    Decided to save most of my 12 free tickets for next time! Glad I was in the top 10 and got the drink. Here's my doll with @PlantWitch

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Best and worst scores from this SYS:

(It’s worth noting that my worst score was my fave look; I LOVE that bright green color 💚)

Loving the new hair!

Im completely satisfied!

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    oh my God
    i'm just glad it's over
    everyone looks adorable 🧡
    Thanks for the idea @Rikk!

Here are my worst and best. All my on theme looks got high 30s. Once I switched to gowns it was high 40s- 50s the rest of the way!

iOS
    i'm so happy with this weekend items. And i finlly have a drink in my hands. Ended up first and i love the hair it makes me very happy. I saved 5 of my 12 free tickets and ended up with 200 points more than #2 so i think i was very lucky 💕
    Worst and best! I never went under 40 even though i got pretty sloppy in the end 😂

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Came in 2nd, bc she rly wanted the hair, clearly I didn’t lol. I’m just happy the event is over with. I’m rdy to use my gowns for met gala, Where gowns truly belong 😉💖
    IOS doll 💞

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m very sad that I didn’t get the TS hair as I absolutely loved it, but my ticket buyer was relentless and I would have had to spend about ten real dollars to get it. This really made the event not fun at all because I got the earnable hair pretty quickly as my looks did quite well. Again very happy I won’t be playing among androids for the next event because I have a feeling the met gala could be a bloodbath 😂
    here are my highest and lower scores... besides that 38 i got just a few low 40's and mostly 50's
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2019

Got my f#&$ing drink