🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2019

My lowest and highest scores. Although the butterfly aura glitched to hearts...?
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @soundspretty It did for me too, it has done that for past sys aswell im pretty sure it only happens after the event is over!
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I managed to keep my number one spot without buying tickets! Whew. I’m glad this is over. I love love love SYS but it lasts a bit too long. 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I submitted my last look around 1h before it ends and then I realized that it shows my point is the same when the event ends. I double checked and my last outfit got votes, so supposed my final point is higher. Not that it matters too much but supposed I got the 5 KStar reward 😭😭😭 And I was a bit confident I can get number 1, as when I submit my final look I was at number 2 😭😭😭
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My 2 worst looks 😔

My best look 🥰
    And yayyyy for first place!! 🏆
  • MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    More than satisfied with getting third place. All I care about is the orange juice.
    My worst vs best outfit:

And styling my winning:

Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited May 2019
    So this sys was crazy! I realized late today that I was in the same trendsetters group as @Carol Davida, and I was happy that both of us were in the top ten, but near the end of the event someone submitted another look which knocked me to 10th place and Carol to 11th, but I still had tickets so I decided to secure my top 10 spot, the ticket put me in 8th place, which I felt pretty good with, but then my brother asked how many points I would need for the dress... I didn't even want the dress, so I didn't even check how many points I would need...until the last 5 minutes... I wasn't far from top five so I decided to just submit 1 more look... Well the event ended before my look had enough time to finish getting points, but the 35 it got tied me with the 5th place girl! I was so happy! Then my brother said "does that mean 11th is 10th now?" And of course it did! My stupid decision to submit a look waaayyy too late put Carol back it the top 10! Now I'm exhausted... But very happy! Plus I still have 9 tickets so that's cool!
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Omg it’s kismet! Well done @PlantWitch
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I had a um, busy day today and didn’t even submit my last look and slept through the end of the event!! Ask me if I’m upset 😭 I wanted that trendsetter hair.  I was in first this morning but just woke up to third, looks like there was a mini ticket war....

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • OlgaOlga Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I had to buy tickets since my previous numbers were low, but managed to get the hair and 2nd place. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So this sys was crazy! I realized late today that I was in the same trendsetters group as @Carol Davida, and I was happy that both of us were in the top ten, but near the end of the event someone submitted another look which knocked me to 10th place and Carol to 11th, but I still had tickets so I decided to secure my top 10 spot, the ticket put me in 8th place, which I felt pretty good with, but then my brother asked how many points I would need for the dress... I didn't even want the dress, so I didn't even check how many points I would need...until the last 5 minutes... I wasn't far from top five so I decided to just submit 1 more look... Well the event ended before my look had enough time to finish getting points, but the 35 it got tied me with the 5th place girl! I was so happy! Then my brother said "does that mean 11th is 10th now?" And of course it did! My stupid decision to submit a look waaayyy too late put Carol back it the top 10! Now I'm exhausted... But very happy! Plus I still have 9 tickets so that's cool!
    That is such a lovely story!   Well done Doll!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Finally the 1st place 😭😭😍😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @VampireBarbie if you are currently in the voting booth with Erika Jayne hair and fishnets I voted for you and you are the popular pick!! 💖💖 if not, your prolific doppelgänger strikes again 😂😂

(wasn’t me but thank you so much for voting for maybe me anyway 😂💕)

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Wow tysm doll for playing a fair competition with me 🤗 I thought that I saw you @PlantWitch that looked familiar liked your doll on my ts list  but wasnt sure if that was you. And yes I was actually 5th place on ts but there was this crazed ticket buyers that was #1 and #2 that were securing the top spots and then I dropped down to 10th place on ts.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My winning and losing looks.

I'm so glad that I was able to get the earnable hair and the drink😍.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

This was my highest look in this event. I’m still confused about it 😂
  • MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

This was my highest look in this event. I’m still confused about it 😂
    I would honestly vote for that compared to low-effort formal gown outfits lmao
    Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    we’re the opening band 🎤🎶 my doll gets pre-stage jitters and therefore must self-medicate 🤪 with @jaeann @AngelineJ and @thallisa

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @mikaylachimo  @VampireBarbie  @LindaVB

Ended up being 3rd place but I am fine with that. Had so much fun watching the the submitting war between #1 and #2🙈😂
    I love the dress and the drink!! And with the hair and shoes from last reality event, does it look soooo good.

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Yay I came second! I feel bad for the third doll cause she got 1098 votes and didn’t get the hair.
    My lowest scores were looks #1 and #2.

These two scored the highest:

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Rikk said:
    VVV said:
    I would need to use at least 7 tickets to get the hair so I gave up on it.. instead used my last free ticket to see how low a score I could get if I used the most basic kloset items...
    Who voted for this?!?!?!
    That’s super helpful! I think that the highest and lowest scores we’ve seen are 60 and 20. 
    When I first started playing I scored between 16 and 18 in the Haute Couture SYS
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

I (somehow!) managed to turn my votes around towards the end from early 30s to early 50s! Still amazed I managed to come first in trendsetters but I’m not complaining!
    edited May 2019
    I hope the Met gala SYS starts during the VIP weekend so that I can buy more gowns! Otherwise I don’t know what will happen... I spent way too many k-stars during this SYS 🤯
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Damn it, my hairdresser messed up!
    @jaeann @skevans @LindaVB

PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My lowest and highest score:

I did not submit true ballgowns but after failing miserably with my coachella-outfits I started submitting these sheer, flowing long dresses. Those combined with handhelds and aura’s got me through the event.
    I managed to keep my no 1 spot and I’m so thrilled because I really love the hair!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Absolutely in love with the TS hair! No one in my group, except me,  made it to the final prize again... 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Here are my lowest and highest points. I did pretty well with this event, ended up with over 1200 points so I got the earnable hair!I also got to the first place on TS! First I didn’t mind the hair but now I love it
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Yay :)
    I managed to get 1st place on my Trendsetter group once again :)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Lowest and highest scoring looks :) 

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Who's tired?  I couldn't sleep in.  LovelyEmma will be asking where tomorrow's thread is. lol.  Everyone looked fabulous. We all had some great scores, and some low scores, but everytime we have another SYS, I swear I get some great ideas for outfits from what I've seen in the Vote Booth.
    Good morning Dolls. A scant week ago we were waiting to start it, now we are sitting here, 26 or more looks later.....Next up - Met Gala Looks (allegedly.  But my question, if they call for gowns, what will we see?)  Bottom line,everyone looked great.  But if we never have another Android fiasco...it will be too soon. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary