šŸ—³ļøSYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

1252627282931Next

Comments

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I. Am. Worried. about the Met Gala SYS... I do NOT have many gowns.Ā 

This SYS was my easiest to date. I had enough items and one ticket buyer that brought a ton of tickets the first day then ended up in 17th place in the end. Idk what that was about. IĀ wonder what the prizes will look like...Ā 
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Guys Iā€™m pretty bummed :/
    i didnā€™t get the hair, which I thought was weird because I submitted 26 looks, only had 1 that was less than 40, and many were 50+. So I added up all my points and I got 1,167. Which means I had enough for the hair. But the game is only saying I have 1,081. If I truly didnā€™t reach the hair, I wouldnā€™t have cared. But it really sucks that I did get enough points. Has this happened to anyone else?Ā 

Edit: ok after reading through the thread it seems I posted the looks too late? Which is crap because I submitted my last two looks exactly an hour before the event ended.Ā 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Lowest and highest scoring looks :)Ā 

Seriously. Who are all these gown auto-voters?? Left outfit looks great and even fits the theme. The reason why I had an average of 35 votes for all my looks is because Iā€™m only posting coachella outfits.Ā 
    Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I hope the Met gala SYS starts during the VIP weekend so that I can buy more gowns! Otherwise I donā€™t know what will happen... I spent way too many k-stars during this SYS šŸ¤Æ
    when will the met gala sys start?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    ***IF*** they continue the pattern of the last four months, it will start on the 12th. Things are always subject to change of course, but that is my prediction.
    iOS
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I had a um, busy day today and didnā€™t even submit my last look and slept through the end of the event!! Ask me if Iā€™m upset šŸ˜­ I wanted that trendsetter hair. Ā I was in first this morning but just woke up to third, looks like there was a mini ticket war....

The exact same thing happened to me except I didnā€™t get the earnable hair!!!!!! Still so sad lol I wish we could go back in time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜©
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys, I came in 1st on Trendsetters but canā€™t find the hair in my wardrobe...has this happened to you before? Would @eggsandbananas or @KalindaKing be able to help?

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    This one was a doozy! I was so mentally exhausted by the end of it. I didnā€™t even like the 1st place hair that much but found myself falling trap to competition. It was a constant back and forth race, and I lost at last minute. I feel so LOL for trying that hard when I didnā€™t even really care about the hair. Lesson learned.Ā 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Hey guys, I came in 1st on Trendsetters but canā€™t find the hair in my wardrobe...has this happened to you before? Would @eggsandbananas or @KalindaKing be able to help?

Mine is in the long hair section:

If yours is not there you should definately contact Glu!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I was just going to say the same thing. Ā I couldnā€™t find it in short, ...then I found it, it really looks great. Ā Congrats everyone. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I did slightly better than previous SYS but I never got 50+ votes constantly, sad. I tried all kinds of theme, from Coachella to skimpy to nightclub to glam. My fav is actually the 3rd row dark looks! They did the best among all my outfits.

I missed 1 ticket because I was travelling the past week, I made sure to bring my iPad everywhere but I apparently had too much fun one night. So I caved in and bought the large pack of tickets and used 1 ticket, I wanted the hair. I needed 49 and above, my highest so far was 48 so I lose my principles and submitted this. Got a 50 so I just baaarely made it with 1101! Ended 3rd on trendsetters, #1 was 1700 so she can have the TS hair.

PM to add
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Naimonster
    Your looks are ALL THE FIRE EMOJIS!!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Naimonster
    Ā Perfection.
    Android
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    My lowest and highest votesšŸ’˜Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got it! I havenā€™t won a Trendsetters hairstyle in a while, so Iā€™m excited.

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If the next theme is Met Ball, I really wish I had looks that work for this year's camp theme.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    If the next theme is Met Ball, I really wish I had looks that work for this year's camp theme.Ā 
    Do you own the Korkov head? LOLĀ 
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Do you own the Korkov head? LOLĀ 
    No. I guess I'll have to see if anything else works with the theme. Some pieces might work for the previous Met Ball themes too.
    Platform: Android

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Sorry to be writing this late... but I ended the event with 1113 points but didn't get the earnable hair, though I had enough points for it. I have screenshots & wrote up a ticket to glu but no ones answering me anymore & I'd really like the cute hair I worked so hard for. @KalindaKing are you or @kokokokonut able to help me? Thanks in advance!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine