Wont propose

FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
I have tried to ask for help on multiple dating related threads but no one has seen it so i guess i have to make a new one, i have had multiple people propose to me troughout the game like it should be. i usually just say no if its just me grinding for a dating event but once i accidentally clicked yes and i went to the wedding and i picked the "cold feet" option. and since then none of my dates have ever proposed to me no matter how high my relationship with them is. the message that is supposed to be will you marry me just show up as one of the " I love you!" messages. please help! :disappointed:

Comments

• SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Are you still in the relationship with the guy you almost “married” ? 🥰 Who is showing next to you in top couple list ?
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Solea said:
    Are you still in the relationship with the guy you almost “married” ? 🥰 Who is showing next to you in top couple list ?
    Nope, i always break up and delete the people im not interested in
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    I have tried to ask for help on multiple dating related threads but no one has seen it so i guess i have to make a new one, i have had multiple people propose to me troughout the game like it should be. i usually just say no if its just me grinding for a dating event but once i accidentally clicked yes and i went to the wedding and i picked the "cold feet" option. and since then none of my dates have ever proposed to me no matter how high my relationship with them is. the message that is supposed to be will you marry me just show up as one of the " I love you!" messages. please help! :disappointed:
    I would send a ticket to customer care from within the game.   Explain what you’ve posted her4 and see what they advise.  If you have an issue like that, where a specific instance occurred (accidentally going to the ceremony and the. Backing out) so they are the only ones who can speak with any degree of certainty.  Tap options top left corner of the game.  ( lll/Help/glu Support).  

‘On the weekend there is a longer response time. But for general suggestions or conversation, the event threads or general discussion is fine, but if you need help you should post here for issues.  Also, check the FAQs here, they are continously updated.  https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=dating-marriage   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary