Can't connect to facebook in the game

charlotte_kkhcharlotte_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Hello. So I have an android tablet and an iPhone, but I can't log into facebook on any of them. I tried reinstalling the game on my phone but now it can't find the facebook save. I mention that yesterday everything was fine. Everytime i tried loggin into my Facebook account in the game there is something loading but nothing happens eventually. Can someone help? I've heard people are having the same issue.
iOS device
Prev1

Comments

• AmyNicole78AmyNicole78 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I can't log in to fb either! 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me as well.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Gl u is aware and they are looking into this. It is widespread, and do not uninstall or anything. Just hang tight.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    DO NOT UNINSTALL YOUR GAME. it is not you, it is being investigated as we speak. 
    @charlotte_kkh.  Do you have a copy of your ID saved? I’ll see if there is any advice for you.  If you have your ID DO NOT PIST IT HERE just tell me if it’s saved or not, and I’ll see what I can.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i was about to open a thread about this, especially because i've decided to save my game through Facebook and when I transferred my game to my new phone it was a total success so i'm happy Glu is looking into it, thanks for the info Koko!
    is there any news about this...?
    They are still investigating.  ;( 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Same for me now too. I'm on iOS and when I "connect" it does the loading thing until it takes me back to the settings page as if nothing happened. When I then try to open the game in Facebook, it has me start a new game instead of playing the one from my iPhone. 
    Right now just continue to play, and periodically try to connect to FB. That's what I am doing, and as soon as we hear anything on the connection issue, we'll post the  info here. 
    AND DO NOT uninstall your game.  That will not help you connect to FB, and you could lose game data
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MrsJamesSteelMrsJamesSteel Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Right now just continue to play, and periodically try to connect to FB. That's what I am doing, and as soon as we hear anything on the connection issue, we'll post the  info here. 
    AND DO NOT uninstall your game.  That will not help you connect to FB, and you could lose game data
     😟 I deleted, tried to restart already so 🤞🏻🤞🏻 (sorry, I panicked before i thought of forums)
    edited May 2019
    Ok, just my opinion....but once Fb connect is working again, isn't there a really good chance that it will find your save and bring you back?  Believe me I've been thinking about this since the first post where someone said they deleted their game. I can ask perhaps you have if it's Apple, maybe there is an iTunes save?    Androud? You are also supposed to be able to use Google, but I hate them so you can't go by me.
     @MrsJamesSteel I wish I had better advice, but I am really really hoping the fix will help get your game save back.  Any chance you have your old ID number?  Save it in case you need it. 

Hang in there guys we're all in this together.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut yes, I think FB will get me back when we can finally log in again - the separation from the game is hard tho lol. I have a Google backup if worse comes to worse, it's just 10 levels and like a mill events behind 🙂
    So most of my new and some old friend disappeared from my game, including my in game husband. Does this have to do anything with still not being able to connect to Facebook? Because it's starting to mess with my Friends list and now I can't go to dates because my husband, who's a real player, isn't even showing up in my list. Any updates on this? 
    I’m so sorry this is happening. They are looking into this, and we’ll let you know when there is updated info.
    my Suggestion, if your hubby calls, if you can’t find him, I would take the breakup. Screenshot it. Then when Fb comes back, make up with him, pay the Stars, and send a request for reimbursement with screenshots supporting your request to customer care. That’s just my thought.  Glu is very fair with things like that, and if they caused the expenditure, i’m Sure they’re good for it.  I’ll ask about it, but fingers crossed we’ll all be connected again soon.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2019
    Thank you so much for the quick reply, Koko ❤️ I will totally do this, he hasn't called just yet but his angry bubbly face is giving me the "we need to date soon" hint already. I hope we can get connected soon, I can't see more than half of my Friends list now, including new friends so that's a bummer
  • Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Is anyone on iOS also having trouble getting there game to save to iCloud? 
    Yes, iOS players are affected as well.  DO NOT UNINSTALL.  FB will not locate your save unless youre connected to FB.   We'll post new info as it becomes available.  I know Glu appreciates everyones patience while they're investigating.  Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Well , now even my Game Center acc is not login in the game. This is unnerving, if anything happened to my phone, my game is not saved to the latest gameplay. 
    IOS Player 
    edited May 2019
    Well , now even my Game Center acc is not login in the game. This is unnerving, if anything happened to my phone, my game is not saved to the latest gameplay. 
    Trashley, can you save via itunes?  That puts a hard copy on your desktop/laptop.  (and saves in tiunes).  take your device and a charging cable to your computer and open up itunes, and you should be able to back up to itunes.

Note: I had to delete a previous response to Trashley's post.  We can't talk about anything that can possibly be used to assist in jailbreaking devices/ cheating etc even if it isn't the objective of the program/file/aid.  Thank you.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I have a copy on itunes and my Game Center is alright now. It is just not a comfy feeling, like I am like “don’t drop your phone and crack the screen till the Facebook sign in start working again.”  You know the usual thoughts that keep me awake at night. 😂 
    IOS Player 
    September said:
    Double post I know sorry but slightly different angle. 
    I know data is saved through Facebook.. I'm kind of afraid of losing it all now that I'm not connected. 

Ok, for Android, make sure your devices are set to save to the google servers. 
    Then look up Samsung Smart Switch and see if it is compatible with your device.  It works with a lot  of different Androids manufacturers devices.   
    I'm sure as long as we don't uninstall things should come back to normal when we reconnect.  But check out Samsung Smart Switch.  They have a list on their site.  Or Google a similar program for your device if you're not on SS's list. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    what about saving to your desktop /laptop computer? You don't carry that...ok, you carry your laptop but point being, you can back up your itunes to your laptop. I back up my Apple before an update if I remember. That gives me a bigger sense of security. You need your device, your cable, a computer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaciaKacia Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi, i cant loggin in my fb... 
    right now no one can connect to FB through the game.  The Developers are working on it.  Thanks for your patience while we experience this glitch. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn't think it would take THIS long :'(
    My iOS connected, i’m Going to check my androids
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, both Androids are connected and all seems intact.  Same for the iOS.    How is everyone else doing?
    @Kimsbestie are you still having problems?  please post here, including your platform and I'll try and get some answers.

FACEBOOK IS CONNECTING AGAIN!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2019
     Mine finally did late last night. Unfortunately, it found only the lower level save as well somehow. Is there anyway I could get back my Kim's Kloset purchases if I have the receipts? I only have like 2 missing...
    edited May 2019
    Hang on and we're checking for advice on missing things, If you have receipts for something that is missing, I would try the restore special purchases button  if you are iOS, otherwise of course you can send your receipts in a ticket to Support.
    Top Left of the Game Screen
    ( lll/ help/ Glu Support )  Good luck.  I'm just thrilled we're back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2019
    I know I'm glad to be back too (even if I did lose a lot [including my dream husband])!

Wait, iOS has a restore special purchases button?! That's so cool & kinda unfair since the last time I sent my receipts to support they said they couldn't restore my purchases!