Options

I’m I the only one not getting any new bundles?

julianaHernandezzjulianaHernandezz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
It’s been 3 days where I haven’t gotten any “shop my closet” bundles.. the one where I’d have to pay real money for?? I actually am one of those ppl who like to buy those on some occasions but I haven’t gotten any, can someone tell me if this is normal?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi @julianaHernandezz  Welcome to the forum.   I have not heard of this before, and your best bet is to send a ticket to customer care and ask them to check your game.  You can send an InGame ticket from the 3 lines at the top left of your game screen.
    ( lll / help. glu support )   On the Help screen, be sure and copy You ID number.  Save that in a safe place, for future support if you can't get in the game.

In the meantime, if anyone else has had this problem, I'm sure they'll share their experiences.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Is it possible that you've bought most of them, including the recent #FASHIONGOALS outfits?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    It’s been 3 days where I haven’t gotten any “shop my closet” bundles.. the one where I’d have to pay real money for?? I actually am one of those ppl who like to buy those on some occasions but I haven’t gotten any, can someone tell me if this is normal?
    Do you have your “in-app purchases” setting turned off on your phone settings? If so that would stop you from receiving the offers.