⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 5/10/19 - 5⭐Professional Says the Psychic Bullhorn!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @Carol Davida Today is my birthday too 💜🥳 Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
    Wow so cool that we both have the same bday! Ty doll same to you too @melissakkh

🥰

. Happy belated bday doll🙂 Woo hoo another Taurus ♈ in the house 🥳
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited May 2019
    I logged into the glu forums and then my notifications is spammed with bday wishes from my forum fam

🥰

. Tysm lovelies for taking the time out of your day to wish me a happy birthday @Rumpelstilzchen, @kokokokonut, @alice_kkh, @judithkkh, @TrashleyKKH, @Rikk, @LindaVB, @thallisa, @charlottegold, @DelenaGovato, and @LaulieeBooh 🤗

ETA: also it's so weird but I've noticed that @KaylaJ wished me a happy bday too but I didnt received a notification from that so thanks 🙏🏾 doll 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Here I am - again angry that there were only 2 GB items in my palette - I will never stop being angry about this. 😡😡😡😡

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I don’t know where to say it so I’m just going to share my enthusiasm here because for the first time I will actually have 300 k-stars during VIP and so I’ll be able to get freckles instead of randomly opening Kollections 🤩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yeah, so, I only wanted the top ...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    You know just taking pics with birds and frozen friends 🐤👭
    @thelifeofRaeRae @charlottegold

iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Sorry to be slightly off topic, but is anyone else still having trouble connecting to Facebook in the game? I'm on Android.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Sorry to be slightly off topic, but is anyone else still having trouble connecting to Facebook in the game? I'm on Android.
    I am on iOS and I have the same problem.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m in iOS and I’ve had this problem since forever so I’ve given up 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I don’t know where to say it so I’m just going to share my enthusiasm here because for the first time I will actually have 300 k-stars during VIP and so I’ll be able to get freckles instead of randomly opening Kollections 🤩
    Yay! Enjoy your shopping spree @elettrahere! I know it takes a while to save up, so actually buying what you’ve wanted for so long is going to be so satisfying :)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    jaeann said:
    I just want everyone to know that this is all @TrashleyKKH ‘s fault. I seen the top (love, love, love!) and the top part of the blingy skirt she styled with it and had to go for in. This could have went worse for me because it could have been last 💁🏼‍♀️ The point is this is all your fault girl..😂❤️
    My order was: energy>shoes>kstars>kash>skirt>hair>top

But you look so good! 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I am on iOS and I have the same problem.
    Yeap. Me too. Tried to connect many times yesterday but failed. I just gave up trying
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @alice_kkh omg I love it 😂 I was wondering what my doll was frozen as. She has her bird, great lol!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae love that little birdie bird 💚 so cute! Hope I get him one day😊
    iOS
    This just happened. I’m shocked 😱 never did I ever won the bundle on my first try. Love the hair so much!!

iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Who me? Ahhh I was just washing the dishes... 😬😂❤️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Re: FB Support is still checking this out.  The do appreciates you patience.  As soon as there’s is any news, we’ll put it here & in the Support thread.  Let’s all think positive. ;)  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I really hope the Facebook issue resolves quicker than the last time androids froze. I wasn't on the forum then so I didn't have a clue but I heard that it took a looong time. I hope my doll is in a good outfit because I was midway done with a look change when I had to do something else and I had to finish later. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Double post I know sorry but slightly different angle. 
    I know data is saved through Facebook.. I'm kind of afraid of losing it all now that I'm not connected. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Just got the ‘Lovers’ hair and it looks really nice with both this weekends dresses 💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

I logged into the glu forums and then my notifications is spammed with bday wishes from my forum fam

🥰

. Tysm lovelies for taking the time out of your day to wish me a happy birthday @Rumpelstilzchen, @kokokokonut, @alice_kkh, @judithkkh, @TrashleyKKH, @Rikk, @LindaVB, @thallisa, @charlottegold, @DelenaGovato, and @LaulieeBooh 🤗
    Awwww, you are the sweetest Doll  Carol.  I hope wonderful things for you.  You deserve lots of happiness and more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @alice_kkh 😂😂 love this! @thelifeofRaeRae birdie twins! 💕
    edited May 2019
    September said:
    Double post I know sorry but slightly different angle. 
    I know data is saved through Facebook.. I'm kind of afraid of losing it all now that I'm not connected. 

Ok, for Android, make sure your devices are set to save to the google servers. 
    Then look up Samsung Smart Switch and see if it is compatible with your device.  It works with a lot  of different Androids manufacturers devices.   
    I'm sure as long as we don't uninstall things should come back to normal when we reconnect.  But check out Samsung Smart Switch.  They have a list on their site.  Or Google a similar program for your device if you're not on SS's list. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Just completed the event! I’ve been focusing on storyline and business instead of reality shows so I’m suprised I even finished it today! 

Short hair like this isn’t usually my thing but I’m always here for something different! love the texture

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Wow @mikaylachimo, with that vampy lip and short touseled hair, she’s a totally different woman! Love it ❤️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Rikk the short hair stamp of approval means everything coming from you!!! Can’t wait to see your doll in it 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Green vibes only 💚

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I’m so happy! My free box 🤩
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I have wanted the freckles for sooooo long but every VIP I have been checking the businesses off my list of important things to buy with stars and this time I am finally going to buy the freckles too!! Our dolls are both going to look so cute!
    Platform : iOS 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Yesterday i did another spin in the kollection and got the hair 😭 It’s too messy imo, but i like it a bit more than when I initially saw it.

And I feel like I’ll never finish this kollection now since after three spins I still have energy and kash there 😑 I cringe when I think of spending 90+ kstars and getting 50 energy or 25k for it.

I also finished the event and the hair is v nice, great details and all, but I don’t think my doll will ever use them, ear length is the shortest she’ll go lol