🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Omg this dress is so pretty 🥰 I’m doing terribly but I do love seeing gowns 💕 have never seen this before. 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I think this is my worst score ever
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @kokokokonut Have you seen our TS group lately? You gotta appreciate the symmetry 😂 I don’t know about you but I’m so scared of losing my place in the top 5, we’re all so very close😩 and I’m pretty sure some of these people came out of nowhere, plus there are literally 7 people in the top 5 at this point. I can’t with this event, if I don’t get that gown I’m deleting my game. Lol
    We’ll 7 people on top 5 with thesis t bad. It means more people will get the item if there are ties.  But it’s too early to worry.  You're currently  Number 1 i’m 2 and we'll be fine.  I’ll be honest, I don’t worry about TS till I start getting closer to the Earner prizes.  Then you’ll See me panic.  Lol. But not yet. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    There are not one, not two, but three ticket buyers in my group!!! I'll have to get really goddamn lucky and style my butt off to get the dress 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
      kokokokonut said:
    alice_kkh said:
    @kokokokonut Have you seen our TS group lately? You gotta appreciate the symmetry 😂 I don’t know about you but I’m so scared of losing my place in the top 5, we’re all so very close😩 and I’m pretty sure some of these people came out of nowhere, plus there are literally 7 people in the top 5 at this point. I can’t with this event, if I don’t get that gown I’m deleting my game. Lol
    We’ll 7 people on top 5 with thesis t bad. It means more people will get the item if there are ties.  But it’s too early to worry.  You're currently  Number 1 i’m 2 and we'll be fine.  I’ll be honest, I don’t worry about TS till I start getting closer to the Earner prizes.  Then you’ll See me panic.  Lol. But not yet. 
    I usually do the same but I really want that gown and it messes with my brain. All I see is potential ticket buyers.
    But you’re totally right, I'll ignore TS for now and worry about it later 😂
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Here's my first 4 looks. Hmm...so far so good. And here's how I styled the earnable shoes 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Look #5. I'm really not doing well. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks 1-5:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I looooove this event I think that for the first time in 4 weeks I have a chance to be number one or at least at the top 5, unfortunately I dont love the dress or the hair, for me the hair is a meh like mama Ru said on the last RuPaul Drag Race hahaha but I would love to win the 25 kstars cause after I bought a whole collection (the siren something that got me the hair) that left me in least than 100 stars 
    Looks 1-5:

I was thinking about submitting number 4 dress but idk why I thought that it was going to be a okay look but after seeing your score that dress is the next one I will submit 
    Ryley1e said:
    Looks 1-5:

I was thinking about submitting number 4 dress but idk why I thought that it was going to be a okay look but after seeing your score that dress is the next one I will submit 
    I hope it works for you!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

My first 5
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    For me, with this event, there's really nothing more infuriating than this. A person dressed nowhere on theme, but used a crapton of tickets immediately. So now a whole week ahead of me knowing I won't get the hair.

I think what’s actually worse is when you’re doing great all week, and someone with mediocre outfits snipes you in the last five minutes of the event and comes out on top! At least you don’t waste your time this way... I know some of you guys know that specific form of torture 🤪
    edited May 2019
    Does anybody knows if I can play in my Phone and also play in another device at the same time? Like having my progress in 2 different devices without any problem or I just can have it in one? I know this is not about the SYS but I want to keep playing in other device but I dont know if thats possible
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    That girl has stopped submitting looks for TS, so it appears she is not my problem anymore. 
    I’m glad your feedback helped @Savagekkh! Maybe if enough people bring it to the developers’ attention, it won’t be as frequent in the future.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited May 2019

My two lowest looks, and my two highest... Unfortunately/fortunately there's not a big difference.
    Does anyone have any insights or suggestions as to what I can do to boost my scores?
    I'd really appreciate some help, dolls!
    :smile:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    My highest score has been 36 with the rest in the 20s. I'm on look 6 with 164 points. Safe to say I won't be finishing this one and I love those earnables
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    skevans said:

My two lowest looks, and my two highest... Unfortunately/fortunately there's not a big difference.
    Does anyone have any insights or suggestions as to what I can do to boost my scores?

Whuuuuut??? I'm not you but I'm mad of those scores you are having, your first two looks are stunning, like I told the other dolls I think what you need to do is go for a long, youthful, hair down in my group that's whats getting higher scores, I hope that you can get higher points cause your styling is on point! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    Does anybody knows if I can play in my Phone and also play in another device at the same time? Like having my progress in 2 different devices without any problem or I just can have it in one? I know this is not about the SYS but I want to keep playing in other device but I dont know if thats possible
    I would not recommend that, especially since Facebook link is currently nonfunctional. You may lose progress on your game.
    iOS
    @skevans I'm shocked that your scores aren't higher—I really like all of these looks. 

In my experience, that gold dress in your first look hasn't scored well for me either, and no matter how I style it, it doesn't get as good of a score as other dresses. 
    I wonder if the orange and green dresses are just too new? I.e. people are tired of seeing them, they're fresh in people's minds, many people are using them, etc.? 
    But then again, your last look uses an interesting dress, styled well, great hairstyle, and it didn't score much higher, so idk 🤷‍♀️

I really do think you got robbed, though!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    skevans said:

Take off the nose piercing, I assure you that it’ll improve, voters might take it as “casual” :)
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    AliBryant said:
    Ryley1e said:
    I would not recommend that, especially since Facebook link is currently nonfunctional. You may lose progress on your game.
    Well that's sad news, thank you for the info! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @skevans It's hard to evaluate individual looks because we don't know what they were matched up against, but my first impressions are of the orange and red/pink looks. You used silver accessories instead of gold. I try to keep warm with warm (red/orange/yellow tones with gold accessories) and cool with cool (green/blue/purple tones with silver accessories) as it is more aesthetically pleasing to the average eye.

And before someone jumps in to say that they mix and match accessories/metals all the time and do fine, I am just saying I tend to vote for well coordinated looks; it's not gospel!

Also I have not scored well with those first two hairstyles. Not sure what else is in your closet but maybe you can find inspiration from others here. I am getting 50s using the Fashion Goals hair that came with the silver dress a few months ago.

I would also ditch the nose ring and maybe even the contour since it is so dark and it looks like you are using the palest skin tone.

I also don't reach for the tan clutch on formal events, it's too casual.
    iOS
    Do u think this is a good look to submit? I like it but I'm not so sure, and I truly want the earnable dress so I need to keep the 50's score. Can u tell me your opinion please, that would be really helpful
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Looks 1-5:

Where is the last dress from? 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Kupkakez_ your looks are gorgeous! What is the hair in your fourth outfit from? 😍
    @Savagekkh
    A SYS event on 15/11/2016: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/13/19 Happy Mothers Day.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Looks 4-7. Some looks aren’t doing as well as I would like, but least I’m scoring pretty consistently! I also just received the earrings and I really like them. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.