Bronze VIP

thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
Hi everyone!

Is anyone else here a Bronze VIP? I recently subscribed. When I did my free trial a few months ago, my daily gift box had 5-7 VIP tiles in every pallet. Now that I have subscribed to Bronze and am paying, I have only seen 1 VIP tile in 2 days. Does anyone else who is bronze have this issue? On average, how many VIP tiles do you see? (I feel like when I wasn't subscribed, I saw more tiles than I do now?)
iOS user
#VIPKalinda

Comments

• Maia0311Maia0311 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have a similar problem. I suscribed for bronze vip about a month ago but I only received 1 vip story and nothing else :(
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    The story you only get once a month. So if you did your first vip quest on March 23, your second quest will be April 23 and then May 23. The tiles you are supposed to see often. The screen says 5/6 chance. Can you post a screenshot of you daily gift box?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KaciaKacia Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    How do I activate my bronze trial? I ordered it but writes that it cannot activate and need to check the settings.. 
  • KaciaKacia Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    And i cant loggin to fb with game... :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Regarding the Bronze VIP TRIAL, check the settings in your device to make sure you can make in game purchases, even though the free trial is free.  If that does not solve your issue,  you can send a ticket to customer care, and ask them to look at your game and see why you can't access it.  If you have had a free trial previously, you can not take another.  Send a ticket from the top left of your game screen,
    ( lll/ help/ Glu Support)  Good luck and welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary