⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Please release the items in yellow for purchase in the wardrobe, the way you did the items in green. They are from the old VIP program, and are not a part of the 15 current VIP quests available. Thanks!

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Why don’t you update the game for MacBook users? If I wanted to play on my Mac I’d have to start a new game on the Facebook platform and it’s not fair :/ 
    But if I do start to play on the old Mac version and create a new doll, since it doesn’t let me use my current one, what happens? I use the same Apple ID. Will I have problems with my current game? I really need this info and I don’t know where to find answers. I hope someone answers 🤞🏻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    I would love it if we had like a smartphone to check the houses we have, the businesses we run etc! Would be cool, we could also use it to post pictures like in KKG
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Please make it possible to zoom in and out without having to leave the wardrobe section we are in.
    Android
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We have so many beverage glasses and a coffe cup!
    Why cant we have a soda can to?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    • Screenshot Mode: Specifically being able to screenshot outside of the in-game camera. When this mode is enabled, it should hide all the UI elements cluttering the screen. Additionally, when exiting a building, the character should be placed in front of that building, instead of being fixed to the left side of the screen. This game has a lot of good backgrounds and it's a waste that I can't easily take a picture in front of them.
    • Make makeup suit all skin-tones: Some of the makeup looks (especially light lipsticks/blushes where you can't change the color) look really bad on darker tones. 
    Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Why don’t you update the game for MacBook users? If I wanted to play on my Mac I’d have to start a new game on the Facebook platform and it’s not fair :/ 
    But if I do start to play on the old Mac version and create a new doll, since it doesn’t let me use my current one, what happens? I use the same Apple ID. Will I have problems with my current game? I really need this info and I don’t know where to find answers. I hope someone answers 🤞🏻
    Hi. You should not ask questions in the suggestion thread. If you want help, please send a ticket to customer care, include your ID number. Top left from the game screen ( lll/help/glu Support) Good luck. REMEMBER This thread is for game suggestions, not including beauty/fashion or other discussion. Short suggestion in bullet form only. Thank you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    that's a great idea!  to make everything bundles!  would totally take more spins for that!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I suggest we disable the disagree button.  It causes trouble all the time.  How about making it a Hug button instead.
    Disagreements bad.  Hugs Good.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'd like a "wow" button... :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@alice_kkh that would be a cool idea! I would like to see that happen at least once a month :P 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Request to bring Halloween and Holiday kollections back into rotation. A lot of us missed out on previous sets, and I know I'd be willing to pay $ to catch up! 
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

Make weekday events worth playing/paying for! 

Weekday events take more time/energy to complete than weekend events, so why can’t we earn 3 items just like we do on weekends?
    Even if they didn’t do this every week it’s Ben great for like special fashion week throwback weekday events a collection with all throwback bundles, imagine how many people would play that week

suggestion for the trophy room — label the trophy’s once achieved. I have trophies but don’t have the slightest idea what they were for
  • Ann11Ann11 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     - We need to be able to have more children (max 4), have the significant other hold the 3rd and another nanny for the 4th!
  • leahashlynleahashlyn Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    -Our partners should hold our second baby instead of the nanny
    -Both children should be in the Bel Air playroom
    -More quests with the children(maybe a birthday)
    -Birthday quest for partner
  • AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I think that the closet should have filters, like for example, instead of just everything being placed in random chaos. Maybe place it by release date. Like newest items at the top of the list and older items further down. Like new to old filter. And maybe like filter by color as well. Like choose what color family you would like shown. Like if I wanted to see all red dresses I could just use a filter. And maybe other ways to filter to make it easier to navigate the closet because right now it’s literal hell. Especially if there’s a lot of items. 
  • KyaDiamondKyaDiamond Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I lost a four-year-old game when my Kindle Fire died and had to start all over. In that process I lost a lot of old items from old events. We used to have sales every few months when we could buy items from old events. Why don’t we have those sales anymore? And why are the items in the weekly throwback events so ancient? This is 2019,  it he throwback items date back to like 2016. Why can’t ALL the old event items be a part of the throwback event? GLU doesn’t want players to use hacks, but you make it really hard for people to get their hands on missed event items through legit means. IJS...
  • KyaDiamondKyaDiamond Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    - Monthly sales of old event items
    - The ability to gift k stars to friends
    - Add some new cities: Chicago, Madrid, Cairo
    - Make it so we can throw parties for SO and friends
    - Garden for Bel Air Mansion
    - Home Gym for Bel Air Mansion
    - Make it so we can create a makeup line
    - Make it so we can keep the colors we create
    - Make it so event lips can change color
    - integrate event items into regular closet after 1 year
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    BRING BACK WEEKDAY BOXES!
    edited May 2019
    - more make up available in the kloset
    - more lips (please some bratz inspired ones 🤩)
    - more handhelds, not only drinks 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • uche13uche13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Would it be ok when we have dates with Raul they won't be projects but actual dates
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Request to keep cash and basic wardrobe (jumper dresses, etc.) out of the black and gold boxes. I personally have no issue with stars or energy, but those pain my soul a little bit -- especially when I take the plunge and spend 20 and 30 stars for extra spins.

Thank you for your consideration! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Hey beauties, I have a suggestion:

As offers have dwindled so dramatically for many users, and weekday professional events are a bit of a slog, I think it would be really cool to earn a k-star for every 5-starred gig on the first day of a weekday event. People could save up or buy an extra spin in their Throwback kollections! I think it would make weekday events more worthwhile and enjoyable.

P.S. I think I saw a thread where @Naimonster (I think?) was compiling items that users want to return someday, but I can’t find it now. Those suggestions were great too :) I’d love to have the dog-tag necklace for female dolls 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh ok, no problem! I can move it there if Glu reads that thread, too :)
  • kizkiz Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    It would be cool if we could sell clothes we no longer want
    I wish we could donate Weekend Event itens that we do not want to our friends who might want it!
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @Milliepede omg 😍 can I just say I had to ask what items does your avatar have on in your profile picture? Absolutely stunning. And I 100% agree with that fact that i think the makeup favors more towards lighter skin tones.
    edited May 2019
    The list of items that can be gifted to contacts should be updated, there are only old items - in addition, make up and hairstyles should be available too. You can gift them to NPCs but not personal contacts. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter