• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Bella Hadid slays in this tiered ruffled Dior dress  

Agree, stunning.

PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Bella Hadid

PM to add
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I made this edit a while ago, but I would love to have this hair color in the game for all hairstyles 💛💅🏻

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh gorgeous!!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @melissakkh gorgeous!!
    Thank you 💛  
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I just want more bike shorts in different colors, specially neutrals like the yeezy ones.
    Resultado de imagem para yeezy bike shorts whiteImagem relacionada
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I've added @Naimonster's suggestions to the existing thread she was kind enough to remind me about and send the link.  In the future, you put those posts on the existing thread you know about, and I won't come in and move them.  :) 
    I'm now doing cleanup
    And: if you want to make a reference thread, please contact me first, and let me know.  A discussion first could have avoided this morning of confusion and hurt feelings. 

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.  There are some great suggestions here.  Thank you and now

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Now my previous comment makes no sense here...

Many of us really do appreciate your hard work on all of this, @Naimonster. There isn't a comprehensive list of items that Glu has forgotten or neglected to add to the game/TB boxes—I really think this is a great idea. 

I've poked around and haven't seen anyone from Glu state that we need permission before starting a new thread. I don't think asking people not to comment on a thread so that it remains a reference thread is unreasonable. In fact, those of us that would use the thread would appreciate no unnecessary comments! I hope this gets resolved as I really appreciate you taking the initiative of putting this together, unfortunately it isn't as usable to players if it's hiding in a suggestion thread—especially if your posts are being unnecessarily moved around. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2019
    If you are looking for the thread requesting Special offers etc, or looking for your comments those posts can be found here  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6691001/#Comment_6691001

And to answer those who think a simple heads up is too much to ask for here’s a screenshot of the Reference Thread post.

We put that in there, so there would be no confusion and we would be expecting a reference thread about it.  When I first logged in this morning, there would have been no confusion, I would have been expecting it.  I’ve Spent all day trying to fix something that I initially thought I was doing right.  Do I make mistakes? Sure but then I correct them or I bend over backwards trying.  I’m a little surprised by some reactions, i’ve Helped and spoken with each of you and frankly, if you think this was me out to hurt someone you don’t know me very well.  It is not out of line to contact me and tell me of your intentions.  In fact, it’s requested.

if you have any other question send me a private message.  Now let’s talk about Fashion!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    i think the Forum is glitching. I just tried to “agree” with a post by @katiealexandraa and received an error code. Now I can’t see her post at all. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Does anyone else have this issue? I just tried to react to posts and it worked. @HollySisk Are you on Safari on your phone?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Does anyone else have this issue? I just tried to react to posts and it worked. @HollySisk Are you on Safari on your phone?
    I’m on the web browser on my iPad mini. 
    I have been able to post so that feature is ok but I’m concerned that a comment just disappeared when I “liked” it. I’d feel terrible if I caused Katie’s post to go POOF 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Found it! Heads up- The link is broken in the Deja Vu thread that is supposed to link to this thread. 
    I really wish the thread @Naimonster created would have been left alone because it was centered around items that we don’t expect to get in TB boxes or as a special offer at any point. 😔
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Love This sweet prom like Prada dress with floral details. 
    IOS Player 

This wax cotton / batik technique print is gorgeous and perfect for summertime. 
    IOS Player 

This dior new look! The Bar jacket have a stunning strong silhouette! Perfect separates ! The top would be awesome with black pants or white skirts too. 
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’d love a top that included a jacket similar to this one - maybe with a white bralette underneath? I love the tie dye technique 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love that, @elettrahere! ^^^
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I love that, @elettrahere! ^^^
    I saw it in a Pull & Bear store and fell in love! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    We don’t have a nice, elegant red lip, the only one we have is very bright and on the pinker side. The ones for purchase are very dark. Feel like this would be key to so many looks.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Kourtney's Paper Magazine shoot has some great inspo! And we have not seen many Kourt looks lately....

iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @KalindaKing posted this in the event thread—but I had already taken screenshots to post here! I think this dress would look great in-game:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I saw in Instagram that it's Kim & Kayne's 5 year anniversary, and I loved her wedding hair! Not sure if we have had anything like it in the game. Behind the ears, no veil, 60s vibes:

iOS
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Some leggings that I like, I would love them to be high-waisted, because the ones we have are not, and I hate low-waisted pants on the dolls body.
    imagepng
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    edited May 2019
    How about some more killerdolls looks? (See what i did there? 🤣, the site is called dollskill)

Summer is near so some new swimsuits/bikinis would be fitting!

Some more edgy clothes

I know many people hate these cowboyboots but i adore them! They are so cute 😍 but then keep in mind that i freakin love everything that’s pink and sparkle.

More bags 😍😍 these are so retro and awesome

*in ”for narnia” voice* YEEEEYYY FOR GAY RIGHTS!!!!!!  ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖

And these ones are cute but simple, a bit festival i think 😍 i love the hairstyle on the first model
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪