Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 5/17/19 - VIP Means Shopping Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Even the background she chose is pink. I hope I'm wrong. 
    iOS
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I really like the earnable hair. It’s kinda similar to my real hair, but I like to play with glamorous extensions in the game! 😉

I completed the Apres-Chic kollection to get the earnables and also found earrings that match the #FashionGoals outfit. 

By the way, the #FASHIONGOALS outfit will help you in the next Show Your Style event...

Maybe something to do with Glitter,Glimmer and shine ??? The dress has a sheen and the purse has a diamond. The pants are obviously metallic <3 Glitz Glam ?!?!
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Seriously in love with the hair and dress! :heart:

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I think it might be a pink theme to!! I wonder how votes will work for that I’m interested to find out
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    My opinion, the only way something that can be both casual or gowns is maybe styling around an item like a hairstyle or a pair of shoes? Like the ye olde SYS back in my days. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Casual or fancy......does that mean Black Tie with the Royals, or a Summ er Terrace party in the Swan Royal Oak......?  either way..Gowns. Lets face it.  we like to dress our dolls in gowns if everyone else is gowning it. 
    But, I'm intrigued by Glu Goddess' hint.   And I'll give it a shot.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Maria.... girl no 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I feel they would never do that because people actually want it/miss the old sys. I hope I'm wrong but I have a strong sense it's a color theme.
    iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Maria has called me a few times for non Kash furniture including a table, yawn. I too am 80 away from the dress and have a good idea of what I want, but I'm waiting to see.

Also RIP to my reality show streak. I started one earlier and all of a sudden realized I needed to do something else for another game that is timed. I should've finished there, but I left the game and forgot!
    *pours one out*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Finally got my first call from Maria. I already bought the other wedding ring I was looking at this morning so I was shocked I got an offer for one. But with the discount it was only 15 stars and I like it so 🤷🏼‍♀️ ig it’s been a big wedding ring day for my very single doll!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Started off with terrible luck this weekend. I didn't get any kollections that I liked for this week's rotation, so I decided to begin on the Silk Motif kollection, and chase the GB items—I didn't LOVE any of the GB items, but I wanted the hair and I liked the dress because it's actually inspired by one of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters. 

I picked horribly for my first few boxes:

A couple of hours after finishing the event, I randomly decided to open one more... and I got the hair!!

Here's my progress for Silk Motif:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I furnished chevier paris and I got the box from the event and I got the only thing I didn't want the hideous necklace, I mean its not even a little bit pretty, and spending 25 stars to get that???????? I mean we could get a little more creative or no Glu? 
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I save 260 k stars thought it be enough nope I was wrong smh huh I can’t buy more k stars the struggle is real. ( and I add a iTunes card but it’s not allowing me to buy ) 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Need advice! I’m wanting to buy some new lips. I’ll probably still use the ones I have now most of the time, but I’d like to switch it up now and then.

Which do you like better?

the Nars lips are gorgeous but I feel like they look a little off on my doll compared to when I see them on other dolls... still love them though 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @VampireBarbie I like the second ones slightly more! They go really well with your skin color 💖
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Maybe the next sys has to do with a pop culture reference? The dress reminds me of Madonna’s video which was also a play off of Marilyn Monroe’s movie - gentlemen prefer blondes? What if in the next sys we are dressing for our Vegas residency?!?! 😉😘

No? Maybe not....

Guess my doll is the only one who moonlights as a pop star even though Simon and Maria totally forget to book me on tours. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I have a surprising amount of pink gowns (definitely not 26) but that’s beside the point. I don’t like the color theme idea.

iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I love the 2nd lips and I think you look cute in them! The pink is a pretty shade. I only like the Nars lips on others, on my doll, it just looks... huge.
    PM to add
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @VampireBarbie both look great on your doll, but I love that little beauty mark, so second ones win! 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @VampireBarbie 2nd lips are plumper and nicer on your doll. The beauty mark is a big plus too. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I found that the nars lips look different on different face shapes!! I play around around with different features whenever I buy a new makeup item to see what they can look like
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I broke my neck trying to get the gb hair yesterday. I got everything but the hair 😒
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I think that the second lips with the beauty mark looks better on your doll. 
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    When you wanna switch up your wig color and then apply on some bright makeup on💋👄💄👝

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Got really lucky this weekend and got the eyes and the hair 😍
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Maria and I are FINALLY on the same page. After reading the possible pink color theme SYS coming up, I decided to get some pink items to reach the VIP dress. Right after I made my shopping list, Maria offered me a luxe goal to buy the pink earrings on my list! I should start sending Maria my shopping list before VIP events!! 😄 @KalindaKing please come back to tell me I’m on the right track. 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @AngelineJ I don’t have that first dress in my closet, do you know where’s it’s from?! 
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    Got really lucky this weekend and got the eyes and the hair 😍
    Cute! You are currently dressed like my arch nemesis in my ticket group. Lol. 

Are you currently in a ticket war and beyond 1100 by any chance? 🧐😂
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @AngelineJ I don’t have that first dress in my closet, do you know where’s it’s from?! 
    It was from the vow renewal update 7.0, June 2017. You have to be married and renew the vow with your spouse to get some new bridal dresses and rings unlocked. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers