🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 5/17/19 - VIP Means Shopping Weekend!

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    @AngelineJ I don’t have that first dress in my closet, do you know where’s it’s from?! 
    It was from the vow renewal update 7.0, June 2017. You have to be married and renew the vow with your spouse to get some new bridal dresses and rings unlocked. 
    Oh wow, do you happen to know if it’s at all possible now? 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I’m not sure. I did the vow renewal storyline right away when the update came. Do you still have a lot of undone tasks? Sometimes older storylines could block you from getting the newer ones. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh, do we get the background for the Photobooth too? @AngelineJ ?
    I think it's time to get serious! I'm thinking June wedding?..

Android
    @AngelineJ just one 😩 hoping we can find out more about if we get the chance to!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am in love with all the items this weekend! The GB hair is amazing! 👏🏻
    I am also drooling over the GB dress! It’s black and glamorous! What more can I ask for? 💅🏻
    And I feel like I am the only one who likes the eyes? I think they look good on my doll and finally I will be able to use the “ make-up “ we get (the rest is collecting dust in my kloset ) 🤷🏻‍♀️❤️

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I let my dad pick a box and he chose the hair and i’m so happy!!!
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

edited May 2019
    @Rumpelstilzchen yes, there were 3 new backgrounds. Woo ... will Jax @Naimonster be the lucky guy?! 💖 Just checked my photo album, these are the items from the vow renewal update:

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @samaaanthaaa you can still get them. I got them in like October. Is your doll married? You’ll need to do that before you get the gigs for it! You’ll get married and should shortly after get vow renewal tasks. Which include the bridesmaid dresses & new rings 

@AngelineJ I have all of those you posted and the 3 royal wedding dresses available in my closet right now and I wasn’t playing when the updates came out.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited May 2019
    @AngelineJ just one 😩 hoping we can find out more about if we get the chance to!
    I’m sorry. It seems like they were only available if players were playing back then?! If that’s the case, I hope Glu will add them in the closet for purchase if players missed them.

Edit to add: just saw @mikaylachimo  ‘s post above. That makes sense, try that first, if your doll is currently not married.
    There were also another set (3) of wedding gowns that came out during Royal Wedding update which a lot of players couldn’t unlock them unless you break up with your spouse and get married again. Well ... not everyone gets married that many times like Kim did. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope those will be added to the closet for sale as well.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I renewed my vows last fall and all of that unlocked for me.
    iOS
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I didn’t get those gowns, ugh. This game 😒
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold @Naimonster @thallisa @TrashleyKKH @kaydencekkh @Carol Davida thank you for the advice! 🖤

I was definitely leaning more towards the second ones too because of how the nars lips look on my doll. I agree that it’s the face shape - with the one I use it looks like my doll has an unusually tiny chin.

I love the nars lips though, maybe someday I will give my doll an entirely new face so I can use them. She’s just not ready for that kind of commitment 😂

I wish we could have the beauty mark with any lips. I would love one we could use right underneath one of the eyes too.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Take. Daily. Giftbox. Items. Out.
    It's so frustrating😒 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    Yeah I’ve been married and maxed out for months now, never got that?
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I dumped the maxed out hubby and married a new one because the new ones give gifts. Currently keeping my eyes peeled on who I want for hubby #3. 
    iOS Doll 

edited May 2019
    @samaaanthaaa how long have you been married? I got it months before being maxed out so that’s not a good sign 😬 the tasks begin with your spouse acting really weird so you think they might be cheating but they’re really planning a vow renewal! Its a whole big thing. If you’re not too attached to them (yikes that sounds bad) I’d recommend getting a new one to see if it triggers it. Otherwise maybe contact support? 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I have all those items, except for the pink, black and golden dress. @AngelineJ

Jax is quite an eligible candidate! 😄

Edit:  I just remembered.. I accidentally deleted her husband shortly before they could renew their vows.

Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Liking the hair more and more! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited May 2019
    what are your thoughts on the earnable hair? I don’t know if I should go for it, or just stop at the dress
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    what are your thoughts in the earnable hair? I don’t know if I should go for it, or just stop at the dress

I told myself I'd stop at the dress, but some of the other dolls on the forum are bad influences and I totally chased the GB hair. Needless to say I also picked up the earnable.

Good news: It is cuter than I thought and I think part of the reason I was meh about it at first was because it doesn't really go with the earnable outfit

Bad news: It's kinda stiff and on some collared shirts it's weird. I used this pose to kinda show how it can get in the way.

If you want to look like Dua Lipa and it totally does work with non collared shirts, go for it. If you're that unsure about it and don't really need anything, you may want to save.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    what are your thoughts in the earnable hair? I don’t know if I should go for it, or just stop at the dress

I told myself I'd stop at the dress, but some of the other dolls on the forum are bad influences and I totally chased the GB hair. Needless to say I also picked up the earnable.

Good news: It is cuter than I thought and I think part of the reason I was meh about it at first was because it doesn't really go with the earnable outfit

Bad news: It's kinda stiff and on some collared shirts it's weird. I used this pose to kinda show how it can get in the way.

If you want to look like Dua Lipa and it totally does work with non collared shirts, go for it. If you're that unsure about it and don't really need anything, you may want to save.

thanks!!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    what are your thoughts on the earnable hair? I don’t know if I should go for it, or just stop at the dress
    I just worked my a$$ off to get some hair in the SYS and I need a break. 
    iOS Doll 

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    so since my favorite colour is blue I styled this weekends VIP items with last weeks earnable top and pants I even used sapphire and crystal drop earrings and used this weekends earnable hair to make this whole look fabulous I called this look on my kkh Instagram "blue florescent aesthetic" 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

I got as far as the shoes (pic 2) and then the dress (pic 1). Really love both!! 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m getting SOOO many Maria offers! This is heaven. I love buying pretty things and paying less. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I went Kollection mad! I started by finishing the Glitz and Glamour Kollection (got the eyes and then the bundle) and went on to unlock the Golden Opulence Kollection (which is to die for!)
    I had 2 spins on that and won the purple boa thing (very hard to style!) and the leopard top!  
    edited May 2019
     Made a last minute decision to finish the event instead of stopping at the dress. I bought this grey-blonde hair color that I’ve wanted forever but never taken the plunge on due to the crazy price, and this cute ice cream cone! So I spent exactly 500.

The bottom of the earnable hair is still kinda odd & choppy to me, so I think it looks better on my doll in darker colors (right after I buy a new light hair color.... love that 🙄). I don’t see myself using it often, but it’s a lot cuter than I originally thought!! And I got the next hair achievement from this hairstyle, so at least I got 10 stars back!

I do hope they fix the stray line from the hair that goes on the neck when the doll moves! I know it was already posted about by somebody else. In this dress you can’t tell at all, but it’s really bad!! 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    After 5 attempts I finally got the GB hair! Also got the eyes but I’m not really feeling them on my doll! In LOVE with this hair though! 😍
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i almost forgot about the dress so i spent some kstars on handhelds, accesiories and pets... i didn't want thw hair untill i saw everyone here wearing it so now i regret not having it 😥
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    edited May 2019
    This was my fourth attempt, I really wanted the eyes 😔