🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Welcoming back @yezx with a twinning moment and gorgeous dress!! I love it! 🔥💕
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Eureka! @mikaylachimo is right! The GB hair did really well!
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH you look STUNNING!! I’m glad it worked well for you too! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited May 2019
    So the person behind me has been submitted the most basic daily box item looks and I’ve been getting over 50 votes on everylook but she gets around 30 so she has to have been buying tickets this whole time 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m probably going to lose at the very end, I still have two free tickets left to submit
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Last two looks with the GB hair <3<3
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I just went from 5th to 10th because of ticket buying and I'm scared I'm gonna go down again ughh
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I need your help, dolls! So this is my situation: 

I only have one ticket left, and I’m exactly 50 away from the dress 😭 Which of these dresses should I buy/looks should I do to hopefully get 50 votes?? 

Option #1:

Option #2: 

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I like 2!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @daphnekkh go for 2! Add an aura if you have one. Post your submitted look here, are you ios or android? I'll keep a lookout for you in the voting booth!
    PM to add
    @daphnekkh definitely #2!! Good luck! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @KaylaJ your doll is in my current rotation of reality show guests too, always making it snow in my dining room 😂 still always invited though! And I’m not saying chase the hair but......... it’s very nice hair

@thelifeofRaeRae that’s exactly what I thought with our dolls!! Love this ❤️

so, last night and this morning I was actually kinda in striking distance of the 1st place ticket buyer. She has continued to buy tickets this afternoon going up almost 100+ votes. I find it funny cause I don't want the 1st place hair and even if I was one vote behind, I wouldn't use my tickets for an extra submission. I don't like the hair that much, but go on *shrug*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Thank you so much @ValerieGray  @mikaylachimo @Naimonster 💕 I just submitted #2 and I am on iOS! I’ll keep you updated 😅🤞✨
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Okay, so like I’m really tired of players (ticket buyers obviously) who come out of nowhere at the last minute submitting extremely BASIC looks! I just got to the #1 spot, only to have the most basic doll knock me down to number three! Number three?!!! Like are you kidding me!🤬🤬🤬
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Some of my final looks :smile:
    I’m currently 6th... everyoneeee is buying tickets now 😭 I’m not sure what to do. I have one more ticket left.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Here are all of my looks. This is my first SYS where I got more than one 50 so I was happy. I'm currently 3rd place so I hope I stay in the top 5. I don't have that many gowns because I can't afford to spend money on the game so I did have to repeat a couple.
  • baileymarissabaileymarissa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I agree about buying tickets. It's really annoying when I log on as soon as there's tickets available and someone who is obviously buying tickets gets the #1 spot with a look that doesn't even match the theme.
  • baileymarissabaileymarissa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Anybody that plays on Facebook having trouble even getting the game to load?
    I just submitted a post on the support forum that I get a "Can't Connect To The Network" error message and can't even play the game. Just wondering if I'm the only one having this problem, it happens often. It's really disappointing because I was in 2nd place, now I'm sure I've lost my progress after not being able to log in for hours. And the events almost over  :/
    Somebody help me (I’m second) 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @charlottegold That’s so overwhelming doll🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly, if you just want the TS dress just try to squeeze ur way into 5th In the last 20-30 mins of sys.It would mean you’d have to use extra tickets or buy. it’s up to you, good luck! 💓💚
    IOS doll 💞

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I think I might actually have a chance of getting in first place in TS! Finally in a group without ticket buyers..🎉
    daphnekkh said:
    I need your help, dolls! So this is my situation: 

I only have one ticket left, and I’m exactly 50 away from the dress 😭 Which of these dresses should I buy/looks should I do to hopefully get 50 votes?? 

Option #1:

Option #2: 

Update: 

~Classic~ 
    lol oh well 😩 I’m still thankful for all your help, and good luck to everyone during the last hour!! ✨😄
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @daphnekkh so sorry doll !! That dress is beautiful and it’s always disappointing when you just miss it but it’s up to you now weather you buy or not ( I never have so I would just have to live with the pain) <3<3
    Oh well, I submitted my last look and immediately three more people submitted a look. I don’t want to pay money to support this. I’m going to miss out on the dress and get a damn cute clutch. 😍
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here is a post with all of my looks from this SYS:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @katiealexandraa your looks are always SO on point 🔥
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Best and worst scores so far with two of my favorite/most useful gowns:

These are still my highest and lowest scores for this round of SYS.

And here are a couple of the best-scoring looks:

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    when first place keeps going and you're at 2nd keeping cool

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @Abbeymae aww it’s okay no worries!! I am the same way and never buy tickets haha! I’m still happy to have earned all of the other prizes though 😊
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I made it!🎉 Finally time to relax😅
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.