How can I transfer game data from Android to iOS?

natasastojanovicnatasastojanovic Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I recently bought an iPhone and I'm having a problem with transfering my game data via Facebook. It always tells me that the game I'm trying to use is from a newer version and that I have to update my game to the latest version (even though I have the latest version). Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and Welcome.  Are you following the instructions from the Glu FAQ pages?  I've never tried that, but I'll go read and see what I can figure out.  All my transfers have been same platform and I'll be honest, the new FB transfer system for those are the easiest ever. 

Make sure all your phone files are updated.  Who knows if a Google Play update is holding things up.  go to the app store and I'd just update any of those things. is there an OS system update?   I'll brb.  Then make sure all your new phone systems things are current.  I wanted to take a game update before taking an os update (in a hurry to play lol) but no.  I got some quizzical message and had to sort it out myself. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I am I am having the same problem. I am trying to transfer my game data using Facebook and I keep getting a message that says the game save you are trying to use is from a newer version of Kim Kardashian Hollywood. Please update your game to the latest version on this device to continue. Both devices have the latest version. I am following the instructions Glu gave me when I sent in a ticket . 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Hi and Welcome.  Are you following the instructions from the Glu FAQ pages?
    If the old device is running the current version,  and you get that message, screenshot your error message, and send a ticket to customer care with the message.  I’ve never transferred from one platform to another, so if the instructions aren’t;t helping, I think you should reach out to support again. Reply on the previous ticket .  Refresh to them what you are trying to do, and the ‘wrong’ error message. Glu Support is t0he apex of support. They can go in and check y9ur game for any I consistencies that could be preventing your game from the transfer. For a week, Fb wasn’t connecting, Now it’s repaired, I would try again, and then if it doesn[t work reach out again to support.   Good luck and Welcome. ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary