Can't Connect To Network

baileymarissabaileymarissa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I play on PC through Facebook, Windows OS. I mainly play for the SYS and weekend events, however I feel like I only have this problem during SYS events. The game loads but as soon as I try to click on anything I get an error message that says:
Can't Connect
We can't connect to the network. Please check your network connection and try again.

My computer and Facebook work fine otherwise, and I'm connected to the internet. Refreshing the page, logging in and out of my FB, restarting the computer, nothing resolves it. Eventually I'll log in and it's working again. I haven't been able to log into the game for hours and likely lost my progress in the event which is really disappointing. Not sure what to do at this point. 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You also posted in the SYS thread, and learned no one was connecting.  I'm assuming you got back to the event?  If not send a ticket to customer care and ask them to look into your game.
    top left of the game screen:    ( lll/ Help/ Glu Support )  And while you're on the Help screen, copy and save your ID number in a safe place.  Then tap through to Glu Support to submit a ticket.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary