Deja Vu Wishlist/What We Really Really Want: Past Events & SMCs Requests

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019

I would love to see this whole outfit make a comeback!
    Agreed. I kinda regret not purchasing those earnables especially that afro hair though would look so good on my doll😍I'm hoping that glu brings it back on a throwback closet sale.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    I really love these hair can it stop being a kollection and go in the Tb sale or closet or something !! 
    that style is one of my favourite hair styles!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited January 2019

I would love to see this whole outfit make a comeback!
    Agreed. I kinda regret not purchasing those earnables especially that afro hair though would look so good on my doll😍I'm hoping that glu brings it back on a throwback closet sale.
    I would kill for that hair. What the Glu design team really needs to do is give us full, vibrant, upbeat Afros instead of this week's drab, loose, dookie braid do. Something like this, maybe?

And just keep it shoulder length for more volume and it won't obstruct the clothes. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • hoodstar33hoodstar33 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Everything from here
    It is not fair how this appears only when you begin the game. I want to see this offered regularly.

The first Shop My Closet 

The reward dress from Kim's 2016 birthday event should be added to the throwback sale

This top from 2014 needs to be in the throwback sale 
    hoodstar9 said:
    Sassy wrote: »
    41sVGzUjpg1

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’ve never seen the “Kind of a Bid Deal” that Hoodstar posted.  I guess they started offering it after I started playing.  I really really want that bracelet. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia hi and welcome!
    You have wonderful tadte.  all grest requests. Be sure and pop into the event threads too.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia hi and welcome!
    You have wonderful tadte.  all grest requests. Be sure and pop into the event threads too.  
    Thank you so much! I’ve been thinking about joining you guys here awhile but i didn’t dare to do it 😂 it feels so much better now that you gave me a nice welcoming. And again sorry for my bad english 😂😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    There was an earlier thread here and its funny how years later we're still asking for the same items 

Where are these items from? I have never seen them before but I really like them
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Guysss I can’t find a picture but does anyone remember when we used to get several items for sys. I remember mostly the beige boots with little fur balls. Can we bring that concept back pleaseeeeeee
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I love it all as a newbie it’s like yea and yes and more and more. But can we please please on the date and buy events bc they are like the hardest ones in my mind 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I know these have already been mentioned but I am dying for these SMCs:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Not-so-patiently waiting for these SMCs to appear in my game so I can drop some $$. Also, does anyone know what currency the final screenshot is in? Usually, SMCs are between $9.99-$13.99 US/CAD... $23 seems an absurd price to pay for such basic (although nice) items. I really like it, but definitely wouldn't be willing to pay $23+tax CAD...

Editing to add some more SMCs that I would probably buy depending on when they pop up. In most of these I like, but don't love, all of the items, or really love one of the items but not the rest.

I love this hair. The outfit is okay, but from the picture, it looks like the romper and boots are attached? I don't like that. 

I love this dress, but don't love the hair. I'll have to see it on my doll!

I need some more formal updos in my game, and I love how this one is so slicked back. I think it would look great with some of the really fancy/detailed dresses we have. I don't love the dress, but I do like it.

This one has popped up for me before and I really can't tell if I like it. The hair is beautiful but not really my style. The outfit is nice and SUPER detailed but looks a little elvis-y. I really like the boots, but don't know what I'd wear them with.

I think I like the dress and hair, but I need to see them on my doll first:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    I have been waiting since 2014-2016 for these 😑 and I would like to see them as Shop My Closets and/or new Kim Kollections. Some of these are not available in the photo booth either. 

-If given this one they should pack everything together, do not omit anything.

-I really want this one because of the wavy hairstyle and the black heels. 

-The coat and hair since the red dress has the same shoes

-The dress and the shoes

-The dress and shoes, however, the beige coat has the same shoes so maybe the eyes or eyebrows or just more k-stars.

There was an earlier thread here and its funny how years later we're still asking for the same items 

Where are these items from? I have never seen them before but I really like them
    All items are prizes from the Who Wore it Best events, early 2016. 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I haven’t had a SMC or fashion goals or whatever they are called pop up in ages. I know I have a few of them but there’s still loads I want and I never get the pop up!? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Ohemilie since the change to daily offers, I have to go in the star shop, exit, then change location, then cycle through my bullhorn notifications to get it to pop up
    iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Oh man this thread is making me so upset over my lost game, i forgot about all the clothes i loved but lost :cry:

• MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Want the lips DESPERATELY! Opened 4 boxes, but didn’t get them😫
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited May 2019

♡ WE WANT THESE 

do not comment

I noticed many of us have requested for old items to come back all over different threads, thought it would be good to collate all of them into one thread so Glu don't have an excuse to ignore us anymore lol. I personally yearn for a lot of these, and I am fine with them appearing in anything but Kollections. Suggestions on how to give us these items: Christmas boxes, Share The Joy, Spread The Love, Anniversary Gift, Kim's Birthday, Throwback Sale, SMC. There'll be an increase in revenue for Glu.

This thread is only for items that have not made an appearance since they first came out, PM me if I missed out any or any of these are available.

PM to add

Happy Birthday, Khloe!

Khloe's SMC

I wasn't spending money then, and I have regretted for a good 4 years just like other players.

PM to add

The Huntsman: Winter's War

Storyline Hair

Exclusive hair earned after completing special storyline. Just make it purchasable for new players just like the gowns are.

PM to add