Options

🎆 v9.13 Update - It's Here!

Comments

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @KalindaKing do we have to buy the whole look? Or can we buy only certain items?

Also, if the item is a throwback, and not in the closet, can we still use diamonds?

Thanks for the info! What a lovely concept :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Yasssss thanks @KalindaKing this made my whole day better!! 
    Can't wait to see everything!! I'm so excited  :tired_face:
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited May 2019
    The 9.13 update will be released on iOS, Android and Amazon later today!

I know how much you guys love having an encyclopedia resource on the forum, so you can track down when different items were released. You’re always asking each other things like “Where did you get that? I need it RN!”

Well, I’m excited to announce a new feature! Starting in the next Show Your Style event, you’ll see a new button on the voting screen and in Trendsetters that says, “Get This Look”. When you tap on it, you’ll see a new screen that lets you buy items a player is wearing.

You can buy items in Show Your Style events with a new currency called diamonds. You can WIN diamonds as rewards during Show Your Style events or you can buy diamonds via in-app purchase.

Some items you see in Show Your Style events may not be available, depending on how they were originally released. The game will indicate this with a lock symbol, whereas items you can buy will show the price.

The team has been working hard to design this feature for you guys, so I hope you enjoy it! Let me know if you have any questions or issues once it goes live.

Sounds exciting!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Uhhh, my gif search isn't working fast enough to conjure a proper reaction gif for my feelings about this "news"
    iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Thank you for letting us know, @KalindaKing !
    I'm excited by the prospect of a new feature, but I have sooooo many questions!
    (1) Will the new feature only allow the purchase of closet items, or will some other items be available for purchase? (I.e. what items will be "locked"—past earnable items? gift box items? SYS items? holiday gift items?)
    (2) Will the new currency be more reasonably-priced than kstars?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh ♔
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I hope hackers can't hack diamonds.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You don't have to buy the whole look. You can buy your fave item(s) from their outfit!

Items that will be excluded are recent event items, Kollection items and SMCs/#FASHIONGOALS. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow I’m intrigued by the new feature!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    You don't have to buy the whole look. You can buy your fave item(s) from their outfit!

Items that will be excluded are recent event items, Kollection items and SMCs/#FASHIONGOALS. 
    And what about pricing/earning? 
    I hope prices are reasonable (buying kstars is hardly worth it when you consider how expensive items in the game are.)
    I also hope that you don't earn like one diamond at a time, meanwhile items are 100+ diamonds.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh ♔
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @KalindaKing does this include the past items ? And what years â˜ș

let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Diamonds, like all of the new SYS, seems like a massive money grab. I hope I am proven wrong, but I’m prepared to laughcry at this.

what about fixing problems that the game actually has first rather than introducing new things?? What about adding more storylines, improving weekend events, fixing T$??? 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Milk Cow GIF
    PM to add
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited May 2019
    The update is out on Android!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    Ajal24Ajal24 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Is the update out?
  • Options
    Here are the new items

Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte did you TB Kollection change? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I know how much you guys love having an encyclopedia resource on the forum, so you can track down when different items were released. You’re always asking each other things like “Where did you get that? I need it RN!”

Well, I’m excited to announce a new feature! Starting in the next Show Your Style event, you’ll see a new button on the voting screen that says, “Get This Look”. When you tap on it, you’ll see a new screen that lets you buy items a player is wearing.

You can buy items in Show Your Style events with a new currency called diamonds. You can WIN diamonds as rewards during Show Your Style events or you can buy diamonds via in-app purchase.

Some items you see in Show Your Style events may not be available, depending on how they were originally released. Items you can buy will show the price, otherwise it will say unavailable.

The team has been working hard to design this feature for you guys, so I hope you enjoy it! Let me know if you have any questions or issues once it goes live.

omg I’m so excited 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hitting the button for Android!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

I still dont have it yet. :(
  • Options
    @EllaCharlotte did you TB Kollection change? 
    @thelifeofRaeRae No, it didn't 😭

I love this cute new dress though! It's gone straight on my next VIP event shopping list!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

Well, I’m excited to announce a new feature! Starting in the next Show Your Style event, you’ll see a new button on the voting screen that says, “Get This Look”. When you tap on it, you’ll see a new screen that lets you buy items a player is wearing.

Some items you see in Show Your Style events may not be available, depending on how they were originally released. Items you can buy will show the price, otherwise it will say unavailable.

Sounds so cool!đŸ€©
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Android
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Yaaaaaas to the adorable cocktail handheld, the lime green hair and the skirt!! Also not a huge fan of orange shadow looks but it looks like they might have been better designed than the last few eyes we have received! 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    We need these poses!!! And I hope that the eyes actually look like this and not just better because of the editing they do...... and can I just say I NEED that drink 😍😍😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The left update pic is Kim in vintage Versace, (her color combo is way better)

The right is from a Kylie selfie on Instagram earlier this year

iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m super excited and curious to see how the new feature works in SYS! I really want to know if I’ll be able to buy the sparkle aura if I see a doll using it in the voting booth, neeeed it ✹
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Any chance we can also use diamonds for hair colors from past events? 
    Platform: Android