🎆 v9.13 Update - It's Here!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @judi @Kritsa We're aware of some crashing issues on Android right now. Are you guys playing on Android too? If so, which device and version of Android do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I am not able to watch videos. It leads straight to the offer wall and going back my game crashes. It keeps logging me out of FB too.
    Impossible to play.
    Android
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I will get the new floaty dress, tote and bangs hair! But I’ll wait to see spoilers for the weekend event before I spent all my stars again! 😂
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Can’t wait for the spoilers tomorrow! It should be a professional event 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited May 2019
    jooinyou said:
    I
    these dresses are available in kloset for about 100 kstars 

These dresses are not on sale for me. They are 160/150/140 kstars in my kloset. Is this a random sale event?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @webra they are from the pop up shop last summer, but Glu forgot to add them to the closet until now. You can find them near all the Korkov gowns!
    iOS
    @webra oops I misread your post. Yeah the poster must have been estimating, lol. "about 100" stars is not 160/150/140 which is the correct cost.
    iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @AliBryant Thanks for confirming. Although, wow, we waited almost a whole year for those? Seems like they *should* be on sale, right?  

;)
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got a new top and the new miniskirt :) Cash items in the closet make me so happy.

• Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited May 2019
    If we bought the $4.99 deal would that even be enough to Purchase an Item during the SYS event? Because if these items will be priced the way they are with K stars purchasing Diamonds seems kind of pointless especially at these prices. 
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Just a suggestion :smirk: but @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas could we at least have a option to have the diamonds for sys to watch videos or complete offers :no_mouth: I mean it think that would be awesome :smiley:
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    @judi @Kritsa We're aware of some crashing issues on Android right now. Are you guys playing on Android too? If so, which device and version of Android do you have?
    My game haven't crash at all today but anyway Im playing on a samsung galaxy a5 2017 android version 8.0
    @Rumpelstilzchen We tried to fix Android games! Is yours still crashing?
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    You don't have to buy the whole look. You can buy your fave item(s) from their outfit!

Items that will be excluded are recent event items, Kollection items and SMCs/#FASHIONGOALS. 
    Will we be able to buy hairstyles with diamonds? Haven’t seen this answered yet 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    How will the diamonds be earned?? Voting pr as a prize?? Or can you only buy them
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Any chance we can also use diamonds for hair colors from past events? 
    You can get hairstyles and clothing with diamonds, but not other customizations like hair colors.

VampireBarbie said:
    I’m super excited and curious to see how the new feature works in SYS! I really want to know if I’ll be able to buy the sparkle aura if I see a doll using it in the voting booth, neeeed it ✨
    It depends on when the aura was released! 
    @AurouraKKH
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Any chance we can also use diamonds for hair colors from past events? 
    You can get hairstyles and clothing with diamonds, but not other customizations like hair colors.

VampireBarbie said:
    I’m super excited and curious to see how the new feature works in SYS! I really want to know if I’ll be able to buy the sparkle aura if I see a doll using it in the voting booth, neeeed it ✨
    It depends on when the aura was released! 
    @AurouraKKH
    Ahhh ty doll!
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @KalindaKing my game is still crashing, I can't watch any add. I am playing on a galaxy S8+ version of android 9 I think :( 
    Android Player KKH
  • KritsaKritsa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I still cant watch adds. I'm playing on a Redmi note 5 , android version 8.1
    Android
    @didiana @Krista Try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app. Can you watch ads now?
    #VIPKalinda
    @didiana @Krista Try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app. Can you watch ads now?
    I still cant. It goes straight to the offers
    Android
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @KalindaKing My game hasn't crashed today!
    But I still have trouble watching videos. It sends me to the offer wall which is pretty useless to me. (Unfair Quiz, reach level 50 etc..)
    Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Mine is going straight to the offer wall as well
    If it helps you troubleshoot @KalindaKing I can get to videos fine and  on Android 8.1.0 on a Nexus 5x
    iOS
    edited May 2019
    Kritsa said:
    I still cant. It goes straight to the offers
    Same here!
    Android Player KKH
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    When you are finally able to watch 5 daily videos but only get 4 stars payout 😤

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    SugarK said:
    When you are finally able to watch 5 daily videos but only get 4 stars payout 😤

Something like that is happening to me 😥 when im trying to watch my last video it sends me direct to the offers menu. I already closed and opened the app but still nothing
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    With all the new diamond nonsense & video glitches... I'm not even sure that i want to update my game. Maybe I'll just sit at version 9.12 forever.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    It's been three days and i still cant watch videos. Ive lost so many kstars ughhhh
    Android
    Kritsa said:
    It's been three days and i still cant watch videos. Ive lost so many kstars ughhhh
    I KNOW RIGHT 
    Android Player KKH