🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @JaniceKKH Love your ideas! The only ones I probably would not vote for would be the ones with black items. I think white might blend better in catching a voters eye to see pink look since there is less contrast.
    Thank you! You're right and I'll definitely fix that :smile:

And thank you Kalinda and Glu team for listening to us!
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!
    iOS
  • AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    That’s amazing Kalinda! I’m glad they listen to our feedback. Thank you glu!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @DelenaGovato before the update I didn't have any problem, so I don't know what to do 🤷‍♀️
    Android
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    THANK YOU KALINDA🙌🏼💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The SYS voting rewards are the same as before. You can get diamonds from the earnable rewards,
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    yezx said:
    Can you also update the normal tb items thread? 

I am not sure who you were asking that but I think @LindaVB maintains that thread.
    The most recent batch of items added are in this graphic I made. Linda is free to use it to add to the TB items reference thread!

This is high on my to-do list @yezx! And thank you @AliBryant this helps a lot!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    It’s good to hear that Glu actually responded accordingly to player feedback 👏 
    I still don’t understand why the trendsetters prizes couldn’t be both stars and diamonds, but I’ll definitely take the stars any day, especially since I won’t be purchasing any diamonds so they likely won’t be much use to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thank you for doing the right thing Glu!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im soo happy with things right now :)
    Thanks Glu for making us happy :p
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH we are gonna pray and hope fix itself😂
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @DelenaGovato 😂 we need a miracle 
    Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! That's great news!!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

K-stars are coming back! We heard your feedback and updated the Show Your Style prizes, starting with the next event. The # of k-stars you can win will be the same as before.

You can get diamonds from the Show Your Style earnable prizes or you can buy them via in-app purchase. We are replacing earnable energy prizes with diamonds!

I hope that once the event starts, you’ll see that you can access some items you’ve had your eye on. Either way, let us know how you feel after you see the new Get This Look feature in action.

Can’t wait to see how you interpret the Pretty In Pink theme!
    I guess expecting Glu to go one extra inch for players and give diamonds + K-Stars is too much?
    TS #1 is super hard to achieve and can be expensive. So why not reward devoted players?
    Thanks... I guess?
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    It would be the fair thing for all the top 5 / 10 players 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing for sharing our feedback. You are very much appreciated and I hope your team back at Glu knows how truly valuable you are! Without you they would have lost their most invested players this weekend. 🌈🦄
    iOS Doll 

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing for sharing our feedback and helping to make this change back for us.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

I appreciate that Glu listened to PART of our request: replace kash and/or energy prizes with diamonds, not the kstar prizes. I also agree with @AmeliaKKH , being #1 is super difficult , many players spend lots of $ and time to fight for #1 on TS. It would be fair to give the top players both KStars and diamonds, get rid of energy. Again when Glu is more generous to players, players would spend more $ to support the game. Thanks for listening. Happy Anniversary to the game. 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Hello everyone! I’m new here, just thought I’d poke my head in and say hi, just found out about these kkh forums so god knows 99.9% is going to be spent on here and the app now 😭
    LaLaLola said:
    Hello everyone! I’m new here, just thought I’d poke my head in and say hi, just found out about these kkh forums so god knows 99.9% is going to be spent on here and the app now 😭
    Welcome doll! 💞
    LaLaLola said:
    Welcome doll! 💞
    Thanks you! Hey quick question, it’s probably a stupid one but... how does everyone have such clear profile pics of their kkh avatar? 😤 I’ve been trying for ages and for the life of me I can’t figure it out 
    LaLaLola said:
    LaLaLola said:
    Welcome doll! 💞
    Thanks you! Hey quick question, it’s probably a stupid one but... how does everyone have such clear profile pics of their kkh avatar? 😤 I’ve been trying for ages and for the life of me I can’t figure it out 
    I think the best tip for clear pictures is use a iPad! iPads make the quality soooo much better. Other then that I’m not sure how dolls get there quality higher but iPads help alot
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Welcome @lalalola! Your picture looks pretty clear to me though 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Welcome @LaLaLola!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    LaLaLola said:
    LaLaLola said:
    Welcome doll! 💞
    I think the best tip for clear pictures is use a iPad! iPads make the quality soooo much better. Other then that I’m not sure how dolls get there quality higher but iPads help alot
    Thank you again for the tip! Unfortunately this girl doesn’t have an iPad 😢
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Wrong thread 🤷🏼‍♀️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

kinda, diamonds and stars would've been amazing but i'm really happy to see Glu listens, it's highly appreciated