🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Where is the first dress from? @Abbeymae?
    It’s from a storyline where you renew you wedding vows! You get these items 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Please can someone help me choose a dress to buy! Thanks. the prices are 50,55 and 60
    im thinking the middle one but I’m open for suggestions <3

I would pick the long one! Because when we have gown themes SYS you could use it and its really pretty
    @Ryley1e Thanks I’ll buy that one as everyone is saying it’ll do good in multiple sys and it’s gorgeous <3 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am so ready for this SYS! 💖💖 I had so much fun styling these looks! The pinkness of it all 🤤

• AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I literally have no pink looks! I think I’m gonna have to buy some off dolls with the get this look feature 
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Thanks to everyone who gave me a warm welcome! Also thanks to everyone who gave me tips on how to get a clearer profile picture! (Even though I realize now I probably shouldn’t have posted it here) side note, I have like maybe 2 pink/pinkish looks. I have a feeling we’re going to be seeing a lot of white looks with pink in accessories 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ignore how poorly this collage was thrown together, but I was doing some pink planning today, trying mostly formal looks and some casual. Be prepared for the pink heart aura on 90% of my looks 😂 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited May 2019
    @LaLaLola first of all Welcome !!!:smiley: Second maybe buy some accessories or bags that are pink because it’ll still fit the theme but not over-doing it and spending lots of K-stars  <3

Edit: also this look is mostly for cash so you can take inspiration the dress is 12,000 i think and the shoes are 7,000/7500 kash and the lollipop was around 30 stars
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Okay so I finally have the wedding dresses available in my kloset but there isn’t that pretty pink one... we will have to wait 😩 @VampireBarbie
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @elettrahere you have to do the vow renewal quest to get those!! Its for another ceremony, not just the initial wedding. It came pretty shortly after getting married for me though!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited May 2019
    @mikaylachimo thank you! I hope it will be the same for me because I’m only getting married for that dress 🤣

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Here are my looks so far <3

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    You guys are going to slay with those looks!! I think I’m going to submit a gown first and see how well it scores and then go from there
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    You guys are going to slay with those looks!! I think I’m going to submit a gown first and see how well it scores and then go from there
    I really don’t want to do that, but I think I won’t have a choice... 😒 
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @Abbeymae thanks for the welcome and the ideas! I find it really hard to fond cute affordable items. That’s why I love earnable items!
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Is everyone able to see the new diamonds feature in the top bar yet? I can’t see it and I’m starting to stress it isnt working for me. Or will it appear when SYS starts @KalindaKing?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Probably will submit a pink dress and a white look with pink accessories just to feel the mood of the voters. 
    IOS Player 
    kiki_k said:
    Is everyone able to see the new diamonds feature in the top bar yet? I can’t see it and I’m starting to stress it isnt working for me. Or will it appear when SYS starts @KalindaKing?
    It’s gonna show up most likely during tommorow SYS event. You can also see them when you open your daily gift box
    edited May 2019
    @TrashleyKKH Oh my god! I was actually considering paring the WE pants with that pink top, but I didn’t like the black for the theme. But it looks good. I’m just envisioning pastels and nudes 😂 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @elettrahere I hope you get to the vow renewal quest soon!!! Let me know how long it takes for you 💕 meanwhile my doll is being indecisive and will be looking in konnections for the perfect NPC spouse 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    I only saw it when I opened my daily box
    Today’s the day dolls! Let’s test out this new get this look feature, vote for dolls, and remember to think and wear pink!
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Today’s the day dolls! Let’s test out this new get this look feature, vote for dolls, and remember to think and wear pink!
    How many more hours until the event starts? I haven't really bothered participating in this SYS event but the drama this week got me interested haha
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Khant 3 pm Eastern US time
    iOS
    The prices of diamonds for US dolls
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Khant 3 pm Eastern US time
    So in another 12 hours? 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Please please don’t make it cost 250 diamonds for a dress. I will be so mad and disappointed if glu does that. I don’t think dresses or hair should cost more than 5 diamonds each MAX 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @VampireBarbie I’ll keep you posted! I spent all of my kash on this date spree so I gotta work to get some back and buy a weeding dress
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

This will probably be my first 4 looks. Hope they do well because mama needs those diamonds for a certain black skirt. 
    IOS Player