Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you dolls for sending screenshots!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Doll from my trendsetters hasn’t changed once and is in first by far. 🙄
    SAME! What’s that about? It’s really annoying to see.
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa you only see the last look if they submitted a bunch at once
    iOS
  • Options
    Omg @VampireBarbie you’re killing me! That red clutch ❤️
    iOS
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Am i the only one who doesn’t have trendsetters yet? Is there anything I should do to kickstart it? 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Nope. Mine has literally stayed the same since the jump. Literally since the event started.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    Am i the only one who doesn’t have trendsetters yet? Is there anything I should do to kickstart it? 
    I've had this happen a couple of times, usually after the 3rd look it shows up or by the next day. 
  • Options
    kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Hello people I'm from Brazil, I'm not new in the game but I'm new here. Today I decided to make my account. I love knowing that many people like this game as well as I ❤ I also love to see your styles, this inspires me 💜
  • Options
    SamanaKKH said:
    Have you voted at least three full rounds and submitted two looks? Then close and reopen the game. 
    iOS
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    LaLaLola said:
    AliBryant said:
    Nope. Mine has literally stayed the same since the jump. Literally since the event started.
    Only way to get a definitive answer is send your game ID and platform to kalinda or eggs and they can look into your group and that person’s account, and they can block them from TS if they are cheating.

keep in mind they don’t normally work weekends so you won’t get an immediate answer.
    iOS
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts

Don't think I've seen this one posted yet. @AliBryant
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    kkhluna said:
    Hello people I'm from Brazil, I'm not new in the game but I'm new here. Today I decided to make my account. I love knowing that many people like this game as well as I ❤ I also love to see your styles, this inspires me 💜
    Welcome to the forum! ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Well, the only thing I wanted to purchase with diamonds (in a month or two) is unavailable so I can live without it. 
    Glu, ad I said yestarday or two days ago, a happy customer is a customer who pay. 
    And you're not making your customers happy. Remember this.
    Android
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    kkhluna said:
    That’s what I love about the forums too @kkhluna 😊 I love getting inspired by everyone’s unique styles. Things get dramatic here on the forum quite often (we all have those days!) but don’t let that scare you off 😂 Can’t wait to see your SYS outfits!
  • Options
    DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Hi everyone, can anybody tell me about the looks? I made 2 looks, one of them get 52 votes and says "finished" now. What does this mean? Sorry if I'm asking something stupid or obvious, this is my first SYS event and I honestly can't really understand what's going on:/
    Level 35
    Android
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    About this sys... well, my looks kinda tanked 🤷‍♀️ I expected much more especially from the first look but I guess it was the wrong shade of pink. I like to think that many people clicked the get the look button instead voting cause my looks were sooo beautiful 🤣🤣🤣

Android
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Know that if you dress in the I Dream of Jeannie outfit, I am DEFINITELY voting for you! :) 

P.S. did anyone else think that the inside of her genie bottle “house” was so beautiful?
    Oh my word @Rikk - after you posted this I saw that outfit 4 times in a single round of voting.
    Proof our phones are "listening" if there ever was one! 😂
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    @DevonYang it means that your look gets all possible votes for this round
    Android
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I love your looks! For some reason last SYS when I tried that pink dress it scored really low, and I know it was the same for a couple of others! I’m guessing voters just don’t like that dress for some reason 🤷‍♀️
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    DevonYang said:
    Hi everyone, can anybody tell me about the looks? I made 2 looks, one of them get 52 votes and says "finished" now. What does this mean? Sorry if I'm asking something stupid or obvious, this is my first SYS event and I honestly can't really understand what's going on:/
    Hi @DevonYang - welcome! 

Each look you submit is randomly paired up against another person's look and people choose their favourite. But it only is available to vote on a certain number of times. After that your look is finished. 52 votes means people chose your look 52 times which is a great score, well done!

You then get a chance to submit another look after 6 hours.
    Hope this helps! 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    @VampireBarbie aww thank you so much! I tried that dress last sys too and tanked so I was kinda expecting this result! 
    Android
  • Options
    kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    edited May 2019

😊😊
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    All I can say is if people have all kinds of money to spend on a game, that’s great for you, but bragging about it is not cool
  • Options
    DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte @Chloè_KKH I get it now, thank you so much both!
    Level 35
    Android