⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 5/24/19 - Predictive Bullhorn calling for 5⭐ Professional!

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @AliBryant yes, they did!
    We also got the Halloween snake hair sans snakes in a Kollection

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Monica L same thing happened to me 😭 I’m pretty sure my order was energy - shoes - kash - eyes - kstars - green hair - white dress - bundle
    I’m still working my kstars slowly up to the bundle. It’s tough too because I just want to impulsively open gift boxes, but I’d prefer the bundle. Damn budgets!  
    iOS Doll 

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I split up the 3 earnables and modelled them separately 😊
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019

Maria loves to get me when I’m broke and offered me a luxe goal on this cute jean jacket with fishes on it that I couldn’t turn down. I live for jean jackets with embroidery on them. 😂
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Im thrilled you pointed out the microhand @VampireBarbie because the clutch is gorgeous and I really really really wanted it until your pictures. That will help my self control. From looking at your pictures, the arm is off from the elbow down. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @SugarK  Holly  @KaylaJ  @LindaVB

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    💚💚💚

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @HollySisk I’m glad something positive came out of it and that I could help protect your k-stars 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @Carol Davida absolutely love the styling of the top with that skirt! 💚
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Man I still want the clutch despite the weird grip. I’m hopeless!
    iOS
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    This weeks been crazy but I finish early for once wow. Any one know what the diamonds r for bc I’m confused 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Carol Davida absolutely love the styling of the top with that skirt! 💚
    Tysm girlie @charlottegold 🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    How does everyone manage to finish the weekend event so early to the point that they got the hair today or even yesterday? Any tips or tricks? I literally grind and play the game from the first thing I wake up in the morning at like 6am until I fall asleep at 10pm or later. I currently have 392/625 to get the hair and have never finished a 5-star weekend challenge all the way to the end, and I know I won't be able to get another +200 points to get the hair. I play this game like it's my full-time job and never get enough points. So can I ask what is the trick to finishing the challenge? Is it pretty much to spend actual money? 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @kayayem 3 hour reality show @ Bel Aire
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @kayayem I just finished this event without spending any money so it’s definitely possible! I do 3-hour reality shows in Calabasas and it gives me 28 event points for only 19 energy. (2 points for each ‘small talk’ action and 12 + 8 bonus points.) You will be able to finish a lot faster if you have the gift box items or earnables because it increases your bonus points. 
    IOS
    As already mentioned, 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air or Calabasas! I was never able to finish any weekend events until I knew about this method.
    she/her
    add me here
    edited May 2019
    @kayayem if you have the kstars and inclination, the more things you own from a weekend event, the more bonus points you get. Otherwise, yes, reality shows in calabasas are the shizzz!!
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Hi! 1st time poster here!
    @kayayem I have started playing last month and failed to finish any event until I saw the advice to do reality shows. I kept playing all day long trying to do the storylines and the last prize was always out of reach. I saw the advice of the 3-hour reality shows in Bel Air last week and was able to get my free TB box for the 1st time and got the last earnable for the weekend event yesterday! So yes, it works very well!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Not sure where to put this but anyone by any chance knows how much the last spin costs on the Kim kollection?

iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    The miracle happened!! After chasing the hair and not getting it, I tried one more box and...

Soooo happy!!!🎉🎉🎉
    Android
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

Not sure where to put this but anyone by any chance knows how much the last spin costs on the Kim kollection?

If my notes are right the cost order was,
    40 - 45 - 65 - 80 - 100 - 120 - 150 - 160 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    So this happened...

I’m scared, I’ve heard such terrible things about her 😂
    she/her
    add me here
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @VampireBarbie. She is really really really really sweet. 😂 
    IOS Player 

Thanks @melissakkh for the top that matches my current mood. 💀. And also it unlocks my “tops of the world 12” achievement and that is a sweet extra 10 k-stars. 
    IOS Player 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH LOL 🤣 Well, you’re welcome, sweetie 💖
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I finally got the dress from the lovers achievement! <3

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@TrashleyKKH so I’ve heard 😂 her animation looks so different than everyone else, I am intrigued in a terrified type of way
    she/her
    add me here
    @VampireBarbie I think when she was introduced there were speculations that our dolls features and animation would have a major upgrade to matches her “look”. ( it didn’t happen, much like all the promo pictures Kkhofficial post) she have great hair tho. Very “pretty in pink”. 
    IOS Player 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Thank you @TrashleyKKH for this sweatshirt 😂 It definitely doesn’t match my mood hence the stress-relieve doll 👀 Now let’s go and have a talk with Glu!

@melissakkh I did send the heart sweater as a reminder that there might be disagreements and different opinions on the forum but there is also love and respect in this community. At the end we can do better. Glu can do better for the players. And like Ellen always say “be kind to one another”. 
    IOS Player